Bodys and Replacers specifically for the PC

blanketmanx

Hey, I was wondering if there was a way to only alter the armors and body of the PC, and not every other person of the same gender in the Wasteland. I'd really like to play a busty character in skimpy armor, but I feel it loses some of the magic when every single woman I see is just as busty/skimpy. I believe there is a mod to create a separate body for the player, but I don't know if there's such a thing for armor replacers

No. You can point the nude body mesh to be different, but armors will still use the same mesh for everybody. You'll either have to wait for the GECK to come out so people can script things or use standalone mods instead of replacers.

EDIT: It actually may be possible to make the player a brand-new race and use Armor Addons specific to that race to show different meshes for the player, but that would be a rather tedious process and I don't know how much we actually know about races in FO4 at this point.

No. You can point the nude body mesh to be different, but armors will still use the same mesh for everybody. You'll either have to wait for the GECK to come out so people can script things or use standalone mods instead of replacers.

EDIT: It actually may be possible to make the player a brand-new race and use Armor Addons specific to that race to show different meshes for the player, but that would be a rather tedious process and I don't know how much we actually know about races in FO4 at this point.

Yes and no.  We succeeded in creating a custom race in November, but we had massive errors with face creation.  Never did find a fix.  d_rail has also looked into it and had the same result.  

Archived