Different bodies on different NPCs ?

loopie

Hi guys

Just curious, just how far away are we from having different bodies on different NPC like in Skyrim ? What is all neded to accomplish this ?

Also, along same lines of thought, what about bouncing "jiggly" bodies and other animations ?

I ask because I am not a modder or developer, but I am curious about these things and would like to roughly get to know the actual process and how things have to progress. So would like to discuss it a bit.

We already can assign specific body meshes and textures to specific NPCs. No clue about the rest; animation is not my department. Presumably, animations can be replaced as soon as the format they're in is deciphered. Adding new animations will likely take longer.

from all previous releases of this stuff it takes roughly 1 year after the mod kit release for most of these extras to come out, how ever it may take a little less for FO4 as CBBE got released a lot sooner this time, and there seems to be a lot more dedicated modders (Thanks Caliente).

but there is also the development time which is usually done in their free time, so that takes a lot longer, its a basic patience game

It's adding animations that I'm a bit worried about.

Adding animations to breasts can be done in two ways, and both include a custom skeleton with added bones for movement. The first one is the one that will come out quicker and is doing the animations "by hand" replacing the vanilla animations with ones that include breast jiggling. The second involves the havoc system, the one known as HDT and that one will take some time to come out. I guess that it would come out quicker than in Skyrim because they have the base and need to adapt it to FO4 but still we'll have to wait until Beth releases the GECK, without it modders can't descipher all the stuff they need to start to tinker in the game.

I was thinking of adding animations in general, witch is what any sex framework will need. I'm no expert on this by far, but if Fore isnt doing his idle addon thing, we may be in for a long wait. He says if it's anything like skyrim, it'll be a ton of work.

would be pretty awesome to have both 7B bombshell, CBBE, and UNP bodies all chosen randomly for NPC's you encounter. thats living the dream right there.

I was thinking of adding animations in general, witch is what any sex framework will need. I'm no expert on this by far, but if Fore isnt doing his idle addon thing, we may be in for a long wait. He says if it's anything like skyrim, it'll be a ton of work.

Im still hoping on the fact that since they're trying to bring mods to the consoles, they're gonna add a way to do it with the geck since something like FNIS is a 3rd party program which consoles can't use.

It's adding animations that I'm a bit worried about.

Adding animations to breasts can be done in two ways, and both include a custom skeleton with added bones for movement. The first one is the one that will come out quicker and is doing the animations "by hand" replacing the vanilla animations with ones that include breast jiggling. The second involves the havoc system, the one known as HDT and that one will take some time to come out. I guess that it would come out quicker than in Skyrim because they have the base and need to adapt it to FO4 but still we'll have to wait until Beth releases the GECK, without it modders can't descipher all the stuff they need to start to tinker in the game.

The vanilla skeleton itself has breast bones so what we need is some jiggle HKXs.

And I've found some pose mods on the nexus.

Expired is already working on a file that will incorporate the NiOverride settings that he used with Racemenu to allow in game morphs (in Skyrim).

If that can be combined with a CBBE bodyslide set of tri files then you may be able to in the future configure a json file or an esp that will assign custom shapes to different npc's.

Note: to make something like that work you would need all of the games outfit's generated in a single shape (say default cbbe curvy) then use Expired's setup to morph the outfits to the different shapes.

It will more then likely need F4SE to run, as well as Bodyslide 3 to offer the "Generate Morph Files" option (I don't think it is currently enabled).

As for the Physics for Breast and Butt... one needs to understand the currently version of Havok used in FO4 and if Breast and Butt physic's can be generated without a third party add-on like hdt (which is skse dependant for skyrim). The game does have a vanilla hdt style for the dress's, coats, and hair... But currently There is no DOCUMENTATION on how it work.

Until someone figures out how the HDT works in game and if it can be applied to the existing breast and butt bones... bounce is a no go.

But now that we have CBBE and Bodyslide and people will start porting skimpier and more interesting outfits over from skyrim or other Fallout games ... Bounce is probably next on the to do list (along with maybe figuring out the hkx animation format).

Archived