Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CBBE Outfit Studio Conversions for BodySlide

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

RustyXXL

RustyXXL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Thanks for the reply, I suppose the best thing to do is remove the feet just above the ankle. its kind of a shame, as the feet are really nicely (re-)modeled.
Oh, and yes, i did just vanish the feet in OS, but I don't yet know how to create a slider equipped  body mesh like the skyrim/fo4 one with no feet.
I think I should continue experimenting,

1. mask the foot on the reference shape with the mask vertices tool
2. Brush -> invert mask
3. Sliders -> new zap slider
4. Select the new slider in the slider list (the pencil icon)
5. Sliders -> Properties
6. Set Default to 100 and check hidden
7. save

The feet are now zapped away when building the outfit in bodyslide.

MrCasual

MrCasual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

I converted a few so far.  They're a bit messy for now, at least exporting you'll need to rename the file.

Brotherhood of Steel Under Armor

https://a.pomf.cat/paglpq.webm

https://mega.nz/#!rU...LUcjFaKUwhBm0qs

I've downloaded and installed your BoS uniform but when I wear it in-game I instantly get Crashed to Destop. 

I dunno why it did...others had no issues with it.

tads999

tads999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Could anybody convert this http://www.nexusmods...ut4/mods/5829/?? I already asked owner, but he didnot respond and I myself got into struggle trying...

From what I can see, this is largely a retexture of vanilla assets. You just need to load each shape into Outfit Studio under "New Project" with Convert Vanilla to CBBE selected as your template. Just Conform the Slider to each piece, move the slider from vanilla to CBBE, then "Set base Shape" under Slider tab. Load up a new reference, this time CBBE and you will get all the Sliders for Bodyslide. Conform to these then save your project as Colossus, having it overwrite the original nifs of the mod.

The uv map is vanilla for colossus, so it won't work on the CBBE body....that is why you have to convert the lowpoly vanilla mesh to CBBE. It still looks good. Below is a picture of a Skyrim outfit on a CBBE body (Catwoman), your Colossus conversion of Vanilla body and finally the same body with Vergil's nude textures to show the uv map is still fine with vanilla textures

Could you possibly share a link with that Colossus conversion ?

abovewolf

abovewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

The colossus mod has many parts....I did only the body, but hopefully that will get you going for the other armor parts. You said the author didn't answer about sharing his assets, so technically I am only including a bodyslide of the vanilla mesh...but when you create it the mesh will replace the one in his mod. Obviously you need it installed!  :rolleyes:

Attached Files

RustyXXL

RustyXXL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

I hot a pretty much full Conversion for Colossus here. I don't support it yet, but I got at least 1 report everything except 1 of the belts works. It's also linked now in the decription of the colossus mod.

Dr Bob

Dr Bob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Thanks for the reply, I suppose the best thing to do is remove the feet just above the ankle. its kind of a shame, as the feet are really nicely (re-)modeled.
Oh, and yes, i did just vanish the feet in OS, but I don't yet know how to create a slider equipped  body mesh like the skyrim/fo4 one with no feet.
I think I should continue experimenting,

1. mask the foot on the reference shape with the mask vertices tool
2. Brush -> invert mask
3. Sliders -> new zap slider
4. Select the new slider in the slider list (the pencil icon)
5. Sliders -> Properties
6. Set Default to 100 and check hidden
7. save

The feet are now zapped away when building the outfit in bodyslide.

Awesome,
Thankyou RustyXXL

AsterCribs

AsterCribs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

i tried it too with my vault suit but it is a 3-mesh outfit and it reeeaaaaalllyyyy is starting to get to my nerves... any thoughts?

Caliente already has the vault suit with her vanilla replacer file on the CBBE page. You can just grab that.

oookk??? Can you link me please? i am pretty new to all this Cbbe stuff :/

Phoggy

Phoggy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Apologies in advanced- just started using bodyslide and I am new to modding in general .  Followed your tutorial at the start (thanks for this!) just to try and replicate your outcome and work out how outfit studio works.  Everything worked fine including all the adjustments.  Having saved the project , i wanted to check how it was working in Bodyslide - but it wasnt showing the new outfit preset  So I went back and re did the project twice (and also tried using another Vanilla outfit) but still no new preset showing in Bodyslide.  The Slider Sets and Shape Data files are there in their new directories.  Is there something I have missed - should there be a new mesh NIF file created - if so it doesnt seem to have created this.  Once again sorry for the very basic question - but I am pulling my hair out on this one !

Phoggy

Phoggy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Just worked it out - I hadnt enabled bodyslide when installing CBBE - what an idiot !

E_Nigma

E_Nigma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Stupid question alert: So lets say I want to make combat armor that keeps its original practical shape over my characters impractically large chesticles, How would I accomplish this?

MrCasual

MrCasual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

sswmim.jpg

Okay so, here's my current conversions and other WIP crap. I won't be doing much more conversions until the Geck arrives.

https://mega.nz/#!uZ...whrWr6ZFDWILUSE

This contains:

Train hat
Krieg mask
Chinese Stealth suit (buggy as fuck)
Chinese Stealth helmet
French maid headdress (needs fixing in FOedit)

Bodyslide Red Sonja with materials and textures (no ESP yet)
Bodyslide Maid with materials and textures (no ESP yet)

I just replace the dress to get them in game to test.

FantasticBastard

FantasticBastard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

I'm just going to throw this out there, but if anyone would be willing to convert the Boston Jacket Fatigues on the Nexus, I'd be eternally grateful.

I tried doing it myself, but being a first time user of the tools, coupled with the fact the outfit is actually two pieces had me trying to decrease one part and increase another which eventually causes some ugly bulges appear.

Monsto Brukes

Monsto Brukes

Title: Monsto - Name: Brukes

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

http://www.nexusmods...&preview=&pUp=1

there is a guy working on the armor parts (rather than the underarmor/full body suits)

I HATE that guys screenshots. His color settings are absolute shit, making that bitch's basketball-wide, flat as a board face even uglier.

His HUD is fucking fuchsia so I'm not sure what I should have expected.

Spoiler

I remember the first time I had Lydia in whatever skimpy outfit. I remember how the look on her face just said "Really." the entire time. I could just hear her muttering about it, just mad the entire time. "I can't believe I have to wear this shit."

In these screens, Wanderer has that exact look. On the left, she's really sick of your shit. 

I.

Am going.

to STRANGLE you.

the SPLIT FUCKING SECOND I get out of this outfit.

XunAmarox

XunAmarox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

I remember the first time I had Lydia in whatever skimpy outfit. I remember how the look on her face just said "Really." the entire time. I could just hear her muttering about it, just mad the entire time. "I can't believe I have to wear this shit."

In these screens, Wanderer has that exact look. On the left, she's really sick of your shit. 

I.
Am going.
to STRANGLE you.

the SPLIT FUCKING SECOND I get out of this outfit.

That is Piper. The newspaper girl.

"All journalists used to dress like this before the war? Seriously?"

%appdata%

%appdata%

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

sswmim.jpg

Okay so, here's my current conversions and other WIP crap. I won't be doing much more conversions until the Geck arrives.

https://mega.nz/#!uZ...whrWr6ZFDWILUSE

This contains:

Train hat
Krieg mask
Chinese Stealth suit (buggy as fuck)
Chinese Stealth helmet
French maid headdress (needs fixing in FOedit)

Bodyslide Red Sonja with materials and textures (no ESP yet)
Bodyslide Maid with materials and textures (no ESP yet)

I just replace the dress to get them in game to test.

I downloaded and replaced the sequin dress with the maid outfit.
After loading it into the game all i can see is the female body texture wrapped around the maid mesh.
My directories are as follows everything else was downloaded and not edited.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Materials\clothes\SlinkyDress (all the maid material files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\clothes\SlinkyDress (Renamed maid mesh)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\clothes\SlinkyDress (all the maid texture files)

Any help is appriciated thanks :)

MrCasual

MrCasual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

You have to open the maid outfit in nifskope and change the directory of the bgsm files in each part.

%appdata%

%appdata%

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

You have to open the maid outfit in nifskope and change the directory of the bgsm files in each part.

Ty, don't know why i forgot about that in the first place XD

Sidereel

Sidereel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Hey everyone, attempting to convert some outfits using outfit studio. I got it to where none of the body is clipping through the outfit. However, when I load it into the game, as soon as the character moves, you can see some skin. When the character stands still, it looks fine.I feel like I am missing a step to prevent this, or maybe I've just adjusted the outfit too close to the skin?

herminia

herminia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I'm having some issues with a part of the underwear by the crotch and upper ass areas not showing. Its a conversion I'm attempting from n8k's Black Rose. Any ideas on how to fix it?

and what do I need to do to make it more shiny, like the Latex suits.

btw I'll share it once I fix the bra (needs to be lower) and the clipping issues.

imgur hates this forum: link http://i.imgur.com/uuZtgJ6.png?1

uuZtgJ6.png?1

abovewolf

abovewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Hey everyone, attempting to convert some outfits using outfit studio. I got it to where none of the body is clipping through the outfit. However, when I load it into the game, as soon as the character moves, you can see some skin. When the character stands still, it looks fine.I feel like I am missing a step to prevent this, or maybe I've just adjusted the outfit too close to the skin?

Maybe you bone weight copied before your fine tuning? If so try to copy the weights again after your adjustments. 

It is true you could have the mesh simply too close to the skin. It's fairly forgiving, so just give it a couple passes with the inflate brush. 

You could create a zap slider for all parts that are actually covered by the outfit. Zap sliders throw stuff out so creating them is counter intuitive. You want to mask the parts that are a problem since that would be simpler than masking the whole body except the parts. Just invert the mask then create the zap slider. 

Good luck!