CBBE Outfit Studio Conversions for BodySlide

XunAmarox

sswmim.jpg

Okay so, here's my current conversions and other WIP crap. I won't be doing much more conversions until the Geck arrives.

https://mega.nz/#!uZcFUZyZ!prx-xCxrwcnN2dqUBWQDZ4r4ajHbwhrWr6ZFDWILUSE

This contains:

Train hat
Krieg mask
Chinese Stealth suit (buggy as fuck)
Chinese Stealth helmet
French maid headdress (needs fixing in FOedit)

Bodyslide Red Sonja with materials and textures (no ESP yet)
Bodyslide Maid with materials and textures (no ESP yet)

I just replace the dress to get them in game to test.

I'm just going to throw this out there, but if anyone would be willing to convert the Boston Jacket Fatigues on the Nexus, I'd be eternally grateful.

I tried doing it myself, but being a first time user of the tools, coupled with the fact the outfit is actually two pieces had me trying to decrease one part and increase another which eventually causes some ugly bulges appear.

I HATE that guys screenshots. His color settings are absolute shit, making that bitch's basketball-wide, flat as a board face even uglier.

His HUD is fucking fuchsia so I'm not sure what I should have expected.

sswmim.jpg

Okay so, here's my current conversions and other WIP crap. I won't be doing much more conversions until the Geck arrives.

This contains:

Train hat

Krieg mask

Chinese Stealth helmet

I remember the first time I had Lydia in whatever skimpy outfit. I remember how the look on her face just said "Really." the entire time. I could just hear her muttering about it, just mad the entire time. "I can't believe I have to wear this shit."

In these screens, Wanderer has that exact look. On the left, she's really sick of your shit. 

I.

Am going.

to STRANGLE you.

the SPLIT FUCKING SECOND I get out of this outfit.

I remember the first time I had Lydia in whatever skimpy outfit. I remember how the look on her face just said "Really." the entire time. I could just hear her muttering about it, just mad the entire time. "I can't believe I have to wear this shit."

In these screens, Wanderer has that exact look. On the left, she's really sick of your shit. 

I.

Am going.

to STRANGLE you.

the SPLIT FUCKING SECOND I get out of this outfit.

That is Piper. The newspaper girl.

"All journalists used to dress like this before the war? Seriously?"

sswmim.jpg

This contains:

Train hat

Krieg mask

Chinese Stealth helmet

I downloaded and replaced the sequin dress with the maid outfit.

After loading it into the game all i can see is the female body texture wrapped around the maid mesh.

My directories are as follows everything else was downloaded and not edited.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Materials\clothes\SlinkyDress (all the maid material files)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\clothes\SlinkyDress (Renamed maid mesh)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\clothes\SlinkyDress (all the maid texture files)

Any help is appriciated thanks :)

Hey everyone, attempting to convert some outfits using outfit studio. I got it to where none of the body is clipping through the outfit. However, when I load it into the game, as soon as the character moves, you can see some skin. When the character stands still, it looks fine.I feel like I am missing a step to prevent this, or maybe I've just adjusted the outfit too close to the skin?

I'm having some issues with a part of the underwear by the crotch and upper ass areas not showing. Its a conversion I'm attempting from n8k's Black Rose. Any ideas on how to fix it?

and what do I need to do to make it more shiny, like the Latex suits.

btw I'll share it once I fix the bra (needs to be lower) and the clipping issues.

imgur hates this forum: link http://i.imgur.com/uuZtgJ6.png?1

uuZtgJ6.png?1

Hey everyone, attempting to convert some outfits using outfit studio. I got it to where none of the body is clipping through the outfit. However, when I load it into the game, as soon as the character moves, you can see some skin. When the character stands still, it looks fine.I feel like I am missing a step to prevent this, or maybe I've just adjusted the outfit too close to the skin?

Maybe you bone weight copied before your fine tuning? If so try to copy the weights again after your adjustments. 

It is true you could have the mesh simply too close to the skin. It's fairly forgiving, so just give it a couple passes with the inflate brush. 

You could create a zap slider for all parts that are actually covered by the outfit. Zap sliders throw stuff out so creating them is counter intuitive. You want to mask the parts that are a problem since that would be simpler than masking the whole body except the parts. Just invert the mask then create the zap slider. 

Good luck!

I'm having some issues with a part of the underwear by the crotch and upper ass areas not showing. Its a conversion I'm attempting from n8k's Black Rose. Any ideas on how to fix it?

and what do I need to do to make it more shiny, like the Latex suits.

btw I'll share it once I fix the bra (needs to be lower) and the clipping issues.

imgur hates this forum: link http://i.imgur.com/uuZtgJ6.png?1

uuZtgJ6.png?1

Oh! If I help can I get a copy? It's one hot and lore friendly item for Fallout4! 

Black Rose has the panty that low....right on the lips...but I guess you mean the straps. Seems like an easy fix with the inflate\deflate tool. As for the ass I guess you are talking about the thong again since that is all this set has for 'coverage'.

If it's clipping through your butt just inflate it until it is floating a bit above the body in Outfit Studio. It doesn't have to ride against the skin to look great. 

As for the shine....you solved that one yourself my man! Just copy the material property from the latex suit...it's an environmental metalshine texture of some sort. Open it with material editor and you will see the file....you can even use it as a template and put your own files in the diffuse, normal and specular slots....renaming it what you will.

There now....we should be seeing a DL link soon if you are feeling generous...  :P

I'll upload it in the afternoon, already fixed the bra a bit and just need to work on those 2 spots from the string. 

This thing was a pain to convert because nothing lined up, the harness was too long, the diameter of the arm straps was too small, all the buckles and rings were a nightmare. But damn it looks really good in game even with all the screw ups.

Anyone knows how to add glow into f4 armors? Nifscope glowing shader seems to have no effect

2016_01_07_00005.jpg

2016_01_06_00007.jpg

Edit: Nevermind, got it, you add the glow using the material file.

Edit2: Forgot the material files for the file below.Please redownload.

Dragonwear here(fixed material files): http://ge.tt/7wJ5ENV2/v/0

Dir link: Snake.zip

Feel free to improve the mesh (idk how to add gloves and helms yet). Im working on other conversions right now, but ill try to add the first person meshes later.

Anyone knows how to add glow into f4 armors? Nifscope glowing shader seems to have no effect

2016_01_07_00005.jpg

2016_01_06_00007.jpg

Can you upload the file directly to LL?

Cause I'm getting a file not found when I try to download from that ge.tt site

2016_01_07_00005.jpg

2016_01_06_00007.jpg

Can you upload the file directly to LL?

Cause I'm getting a file not found when I try to download from that ge.tt site

Sure, check my post.

Nice outfits, thank you.

So I managed to get the string clippings fixed. Turns out they were not, that little area had some alpha because I was using just one Material file for the entire thing. Solved it by making a second Material without Alpha for the leather part.

The outfit itself was weird to work on, the underwear part is made of 3 things linked to the main body. The fabric is linked to the bra, the string is linked to the entire leather body and finally the outline is linked to all the metal parts of the outfit. I just need to tweak a few more things before I upload it.

Link is up, it has a bunch of screw ups and does not transform well with massive breasts or pregnancy. This is n8k's Skyrim Black Rose so he deserves all the credit because it looks AMAZING.

http://ge.tt/6uwKhOV2/v/0

tzipcf7.png?1

Nice outfits, thank you.

So I managed to get the string clippings fixed. Turns out they were not, that little area had some alpha because I was using just one Material file for the entire thing. Solved it by making a second Material without Alpha for the leather part.

The outfit itself was weird to work on, the underwear part is made of 3 things linked to the main body. The fabric is linked to the bra, the string is linked to the entire leather body and finally the outline is linked to all the metal parts of the outfit. I just need to tweak a few more things before I upload it.

Link is up, it has a bunch of screw ups and does not transform well with massive breasts or pregnancy. This is n8k's Skyrim Black Rose so he deserves all the credit because it looks AMAZING.

http://ge.tt/6uwKhOV2/v/0?c

tzipcf7.png?1

When i go to download link i got this message:

This file is not available, because the upload was interrupted.

You will not be able to download the file.

Contact the owner if you need the file.

If you can fix this i will appreciate it a lot! :D

Try it now,  probably closed the browser before the upload finished.

I just noticed that I forgot to conform the shoe straps. The original outfit uses high heels and I couldn't just zap the feet because the shoes are see-through. You can just remove the shoe straps and show buckles in Outfit Studio. 

I've gotten several conversions with completely mixed results. Some work with no problems whatsoever, and some refuse to work no matter what I do. I've been working on one for probably an hour trying to figure out why it's not working.

I get it set correctly in Outfit Studio

post-32709-0-64737200-1452216771_thumb.jpg

When I save the project to build it in Bodyslide, it comes out looking like this

post-32709-0-62003100-1452216820_thumb.jpg

I've reached my point of knowledge on this subject.  Don't know why the outfit looks fine in Outfit Studio, and then clips so badly in Bodyslide.

If anyone can tell me the reason for this, I'd appreciate it.

Or if anyone wants to convert 2pac's Road Leathers for Hardbody, I'd also appreciate that.

Can someone help me convert skyrim gloves to fallout?  Haven't been able to figure it out in the outfit studio

Been stuck there for a while but I'm starting to figure it out though. Pretty sure we have to load the 1st person nif for gloves/bracers and slowly rotate/move/scale them to fit then copy the bones and export.

Can someone help me convert skyrim gloves to fallout?  Haven't been able to figure it out in the outfit studio

Been stuck there for a while but I'm starting to figure it out though. Pretty sure we have to load the 1st person nif for gloves/bracers and slowly rotate/move/scale them to fit then copy the bones and export.

Really? So we need to copy the hand bones from the first person mesh?

The gloves are going to need bones otherwise they wont move, but the issue is getting the gloves to the FO4 pose.

I had to turn off Mirror (X) and mask one glove and Move/Rotate until I got it to the FO4 position then Inverted Mask and did the other glove. It's a pain in the ass and kind of complicated for noobs like myself so hopefully the pros can guide us with their knowledge.

Archived