CBBE Outfit Studio Conversions for BodySlide

XunAmarox

I just realized that too xD

I'll work on it in a bit

also the n7 suits seem a bit off, when i switch back a forth from the vault111 suit to the n7 one and doing this wile wearing the n7 armor, some of the proportions are off a bit compared to the vault111 suit

Lol. I started from scratch with the n7 suits that's why it's a bit different from the vault111 suit. I could copy the slider data from the vaultsuit if you want. 

With the big boobs issue I tried max breast, silly huge, melon and fantasy then tried editing in OS but the very low polygon on the standard combat armor mesh makes it look really ugly and there's an indentation beside the right nips that I cant fix coz I have to go way big to get it to clear those bodyslide settings. So until there's an updated higher poly armor mesh I don't think I can do much

Edit: uploaded v1.1 here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55523-cbbe-outfit-studio-conversions-for-bodyslide/?do=findComment&comment=1399858

- fixes most clippings from big breast settings

- underlays like vault111

Lol. I started from scratch with the n7 suits that's why it's a bit different from the vault111 suit. I could copy the slider data from the vaultsuit if you want. 

With the big boobs issue I tried max breast, silly huge, melon and fantasy then tried editing in OS but the very low polygon on the standard combat armor mesh makes it look really ugly and there's an indentation beside the right nips that I cant fix coz I have to go way big to get it to clear those bodyslide settings. So until there's an updated higher poly armor mesh I don't think I can do much

Edit: uploaded v1.1 here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55523-cbbe-outfit-studio-conversions-for-bodyslide/?do=findComment&comment=1399858

awesome job now we just have to wait for the high poly mesh for the combat armor i herd the bodyslid team is working on higher poly mesh's

Got the green light to share the N7 Combat Armor Standalone CBBE conversion from ruddy88.

Requires http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5016/? and the attached bodyslide files...

Updated V1.1

still working on getting rid of all clippings from chest pieces and doing it without making it look weird :P

thank you for this :)

I am not sure if this is a dumb question, but how do we handle Feet?

say you have an excellent skyrim armor/clothing mod, and somehow manage to get it onto a fallout 4 body, it looks good, but it has itty bitty bootee's.

they will never fit onto that fallout 4 feet.

what do we do, aside from hacking the feet off the mesh.

Could anybody convert this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5829/?? I already asked owner, but he didnot respond and I myself got into struggle trying...

They use the female/male base body for this, you can make it in OS pretty easy, don't even have to care about clipping.

Thats where i have the problem, i cant make it in OS, could u prob help me out with this mod ?

I can, but not now, i am learning how to add standalone stuff to the game yet... But in the first page there is a tutorial, i learn with some tutorial like this, read all, take the main points, write a workflow of what to do and when to do and i was converting stuff pretty easy.

say you have an excellent skyrim armor/clothing mod, and somehow manage to get it onto a fallout 4 body, it looks good, but it has itty bitty bootee's.

This was a problem even in skyrim, for me, i always just remove the feet, if the shoe shows some toes, you can adjust the mesh in OS too.

Could anybody convert this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5829/?? I already asked owner, but he didnot respond and I myself got into struggle trying...

From what I can see, this is largely a retexture of vanilla assets. You just need to load each shape into Outfit Studio under "New Project" with Convert Vanilla to CBBE selected as your template. Just Conform the Slider to each piece, move the slider from vanilla to CBBE, then "Set base Shape" under Slider tab. Load up a new reference, this time CBBE and you will get all the Sliders for Bodyslide. Conform to these then save your project as Colossus, having it overwrite the original nifs of the mod.

The uv map is vanilla for colossus, so it won't work on the CBBE body....that is why you have to convert the lowpoly vanilla mesh to CBBE. It still looks good. Below is a picture of a Skyrim outfit on a CBBE body (Catwoman), your Colossus conversion of Vanilla body and finally the same body with Vergil's nude textures to show the uv map is still fine with vanilla textures

post-17513-0-39245400-1451419514_thumb.jpg

post-17513-0-37812500-1451419520_thumb.jpg

post-17513-0-46037100-1451419538_thumb.jpg

They use the female/male base body for this, you can make it in OS pretty easy, don't even have to care about clipping.

Thats where i have the problem, i cant make it in OS, could u prob help me out with this mod ?

I can, but not now, i am learning how to add standalone stuff to the game yet... But in the first page there is a tutorial, i learn with some tutorial like this, read all, take the main points, write a workflow of what to do and when to do and i was converting stuff pretty easy.

This was a problem even in skyrim, for me, i always just remove the feet, if the shoe shows some toes, you can adjust the mesh in OS too.

Thanks for the reply, I suppose the best thing to do is remove the feet just above the ankle. its kind of a shame, as the feet are really nicely (re-)modeled.

Oh, and yes, i did just vanish the feet in OS, but I don't yet know how to create a slider equipped  body mesh like the skyrim/fo4 one with no feet.

I think I should continue experimenting,

Thanks for the reply, I suppose the best thing to do is remove the feet just above the ankle. its kind of a shame, as the feet are really nicely (re-)modeled.

Oh, and yes, i did just vanish the feet in OS, but I don't yet know how to create a slider equipped  body mesh like the skyrim/fo4 one with no feet.

1. mask the foot on the reference shape with the mask vertices tool

2. Brush -> invert mask

3. Sliders -> new zap slider

4. Select the new slider in the slider list (the pencil icon)

5. Sliders -> Properties

6. Set Default to 100 and check hidden

7. save

The feet are now zapped away when building the outfit in bodyslide.

I converted a few so far.  They're a bit messy for now, at least exporting you'll need to rename the file.

Brotherhood of Steel Under Armor

https://a.pomf.cat/paglpq.webm

https://mega.nz/#!rUFBlahD!WLYZE1KuHH1FjiZLPMErEIJ5hhuzLUcjFaKUwhBm0qs

I've downloaded and installed your BoS uniform but when I wear it in-game I instantly get Crashed to Destop. 

I dunno why it did...others had no issues with it.

From what I can see, this is largely a retexture of vanilla assets. You just need to load each shape into Outfit Studio under "New Project" with Convert Vanilla to CBBE selected as your template. Just Conform the Slider to each piece, move the slider from vanilla to CBBE, then "Set base Shape" under Slider tab. Load up a new reference, this time CBBE and you will get all the Sliders for Bodyslide. Conform to these then save your project as Colossus, having it overwrite the original nifs of the mod.

The uv map is vanilla for colossus, so it won't work on the CBBE body....that is why you have to convert the lowpoly vanilla mesh to CBBE. It still looks good. Below is a picture of a Skyrim outfit on a CBBE body (Catwoman), your Colossus conversion of Vanilla body and finally the same body with Vergil's nude textures to show the uv map is still fine with vanilla textures

Could you possibly share a link with that Colossus conversion ?

The colossus mod has many parts....I did only the body, but hopefully that will get you going for the other armor parts. You said the author didn't answer about sharing his assets, so technically I am only including a bodyslide of the vanilla mesh...but when you create it the mesh will replace the one in his mod. Obviously you need it installed!  :rolleyes:

colossus.zip

1. mask the foot on the reference shape with the mask vertices tool

2. Brush -> invert mask

3. Sliders -> new zap slider

4. Select the new slider in the slider list (the pencil icon)

5. Sliders -> Properties

6. Set Default to 100 and check hidden

7. save

The feet are now zapped away when building the outfit in bodyslide.

Awesome,

Thankyou RustyXXL

i tried it too with my vault suit but it is a 3-mesh outfit and it reeeaaaaalllyyyy is starting to get to my nerves... any thoughts?

Caliente already has the vault suit with her vanilla replacer file on the CBBE page. You can just grab that.

oookk??? Can you link me please? i am pretty new to all this Cbbe stuff :/

Apologies in advanced- just started using bodyslide and I am new to modding in general .  Followed your tutorial at the start (thanks for this!) just to try and replicate your outcome and work out how outfit studio works.  Everything worked fine including all the adjustments.  Having saved the project , i wanted to check how it was working in Bodyslide - but it wasnt showing the new outfit preset  So I went back and re did the project twice (and also tried using another Vanilla outfit) but still no new preset showing in Bodyslide.  The Slider Sets and Shape Data files are there in their new directories.  Is there something I have missed - should there be a new mesh NIF file created - if so it doesnt seem to have created this.  Once again sorry for the very basic question - but I am pulling my hair out on this one !

Archived