REQ: Revealing Armor CBBE

Jon82

How revealing are we talking?

Well kinda like your avatar actually.  I've never been fond of like a hole in the crotch or a hole  for a nipple, but one design of an open shirt showing full breasts nipple included,maybe with a little vagina tease, another design with a slightly different variation etc... do you get what I mean?

Well kinda like your avatar actually.  I've never been fond of like a hole in the crotch or a hole  for a nipple, but one design of an open shirt showing full breasts nipple included,maybe with a little vagina tease, another design with a slightly different variation etc... do you get what I mean?

There's tonnes of stuff out there if you know how to fiddle around in nifscope by removing certain armor pieces, if the authors of said armor were generous enough to leave the mesh in multiple workable pieces that is. Like most of the armors in the set CronoTrigger77 has on the Nexus; letting you remove panties, chest plates and the like.

Making revealing armours is one thing, making them stylish and attractive is another.

(Digression)
At this point in the modding community it's very much just mesh manipulation in terms of deletion or movement of vertacies, not that that's a bad thing I personally just wait for  things to be added to the mesh to make the more revealing parts more eye candy rather than being blunt about which parts are revealed and how they are revealed.
(Digression over)

More to the point I've already had a play around with outfit studio (Like many) and enjoyed countless hours sinking meshes into the body to create a ripped effect. However I've heard blender isn't a bad program to have a tinker with certain aspects of the mesh, but in my case with my limited knowledge of blender it's hard to create a mesh that doesn't totally stretch the texture to become a blurry mess.

Archived