lungpauls academy For the new KW school mod

Thanks guys for the infos. I think i'll have lag problems when i'll activate this school, because i'm playing with a world with something like 40 teens. Actually, i've splitted them sending a group at school, a group in the theatre, and so on.

When all teens went into the same building, i had annoying lag and i found that the problem was all teens stuck near the rabbit hole sleeping on the floor and starving without moving from the lot (too many sims in the same lot, probably). Well, it seems i have to find another solution if i want to use the shool feature.

Hi Lungpaul !

I have the latest patreon build and successfully registered your school and everything needed. My teens attend class , they do their homework and yet day by day their grades are slipping. They were all 'A' students and now they're all 'F' and have the worst rating possible. Is their something I missed when setting up the school ?

Hi Lungpaul !

I have the latest patreon build and successfully registered your school and everything needed. My teens attend class , they do their homework and yet day by day their grades are slipping. They were all 'A' students and now they're all 'F' and have the worst rating possible. Is their something I missed when setting up the school ?

no ask Oniki it might be her mod

• 3 weeks later...

post-700039-0-91697000-1460002937_thumb.jpgpost-700039-0-33376300-1460002953_thumb.jpg

Hey Everyone! I don't have the patron kw school mod, but I couldn't wait for it to be free. So I built my own school, choose my students and faculty. I used the books from university and had my students work on skills. One photo is class time and the other is the Panthers Cheerleading practice. I'm patiently waiting in the mean time for the school mod.

attachicon.gifClass.jpgattachicon.gifPanthers Spirit.jpg

Hey Everyone! I don't have the patron kw school mod, but I couldn't wait for it to be free. So I built my own school, choose my students and faculty. I used the books from university and had my students work on skills. One photo is class time and the other is the Panthers Cheerleading practice. I'm patiently waiting in the mean time for the school mod.

nice job

• 3 months later...

Hello everybody! When the school will be accessible to all , and not only in Patreon?

you can use the school anytime I made so that it can be used instead of the rabbit hole school where everyone disappears but you will need kw for it to replace the school otherwise it will be just a lot that you can visit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any chance too tell us which EPs you used? In my installer it tells me that I am missing content which will be replaced by proxies. Most of the rooms are empty for me and it is missing the Chalkboards and so on.

I think you need WA and university.

I just loaded the school into a new world, and I got this strangeness at one corner of it:

s3ffKVQ.jpg

It looks like the game picked up a bunch of furniture from the lot and shoved it there for some reason. As a result it seems that some of the classrooms are missing furniture. After picking all the stuff out of that pile, it was mostly chairs, toys and various decorative clutter like books. No desks, strangely enough. Feels like something went wrong with mods somewhere, as there's several empty classrooms now.

dDhzFd9.jpg

With the new version of KW out, I finally downloaded this one and took a look at it.  Really nicely done, I think. I can't help but feel I'm missing an object or two as there's a couple rooms that are just empty, unless that was intentional so the user could put some things where they wanted them.

Anyway, I have just have one issue I can't pin down.  Nraas Story Progression keeps giving me an odd error report while teens are supposed to be attending the school, just displays it over and over.  I've fiddled with some settings in story progression, but I've never been that great at working it.  Anyone got an idea what could be causing it, and how I might be able to fix it?  Sorry my information's sparse, but I'm just a little stumped about what I should even be looking for.  

92935197f7c8c0a3e7a9ad98f7d68e71.png

With the new version of KW out, I finally downloaded this one and took a look at it.  Really nicely done, I think. I can't help but feel I'm missing an object or two as there's a couple rooms that are just empty, unless that was intentional so the user could put some things where they wanted them.

Anyway, I have just have one issue I can't pin down.  Nraas Story Progression keeps giving me an odd error report while teens are supposed to be attending the school, just displays it over and over.  I've fiddled with some settings in story progression, but I've never been that great at working it.  Anyone got an idea what could be causing it, and how I might be able to fix it?  Sorry my information's sparse, but I'm just a little stumped about what I should even be looking for.  

Isnt Story Progression Incompatible with KW?

If it is, that might help explain a couple things.  I figured I'd temporarily get around the problem by just playing without nraas story progression for a while.  Guess I'll leave it in the "was fun, but I have this instead now" pile.

Thanks for the reply, I hadn't turned up much regarding story progression myself, but your response helps confirm my suspicions.

Hi, awesome school, but when I place the school in my town, the lot would rise up at the edges and the school sinks  down. I try to flatten the lot with the school on it, but it just flatten the area around the school, while the school is raised up.

also, how do you set uniform to automatic whenever the teens are at school?

Thanks!

I was also getting those script errors.  I can't say for certain this is what solved it, but i no longer get them.  I used this wiki page for Kinky World school setup. http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Highschool I put all the objects it had listed for each room type. In particular the Prom room. At one point while playing my teen sim arrived at school and Kinky World had a debug message about a prom room not being available.  Once everything was set up, I no longer get the script errors.

Hi, awesome school, but when I place the school in my town, the lot would rise up at the edges and the school sinks  down. I try to flatten the lot with the school on it, but it just flatten the area around the school, while the school is raised up.

Thanks!

it used to be worse than it is sorry we have tried to just about right it is still usable if you ignore the rising edges the school uniform is set by KW its in the teens kinky menu 

I was also getting those script errors.  I can't say for certain this is what solved it, but i no longer get them.  I used this wiki page for Kinky World school setup. http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Highschool I put all the objects it had listed for each room type. In particular the Prom room. At one point while playing my teen sim arrived at school and Kinky World had a debug message about a prom room not being available.  Once everything was set up, I no longer get the script errors.

story progression as far as i know interferes with the kinky school and the prom room needs a dance floor hi-fi and king and queen chairs and a dining table and chairs 

Thanks!

it used to be worse than it is sorry we have tried to just about right it is still usable if you ignore the rising edges the school uniform is set by KW its in the teens kinky menu 

story progression as far as i know interferes with the kinky school and the prom room needs a dance floor hi-fi and king and queen chairs and a dining table and chairs 

my teen would attend HS but, they just stand by the front entrance, then leave. I have all the requirement list on onikikay's wiki.  How do I set HS to just teens? I have set the other school for Children, but they would also come to the HS. Thanks for taking your time to answer!