lungpauls academy For the new KW school mod

Hi lungpaul. I still cant get the school to work. I have the podium, food register, the whiteboard, still nothing. Any ideas?

If you don't have the patreon version of Kinky world it doesn't work. In the meantime, you can use Zerbu mod. 

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Zerbu%27s+Ultimate+Careers+Mod

Just to piggyback on your solution anyone that is on Patreon version and no one is showing up at the school remover Overwatch and try again if you're not following Patreon threads.

thank you. will try. Do you get the patreon version of kw school from being a supporter? Im going to support onikikay. I love her work! Thanks again!

thank you. will try. Do you get the patreon version of kw school from being a supporter? Im going to support onikikay. I love her work! Thanks again!

thank you just let Oniki know when you have signed up and you will be sent a link for the test build 

• 1 month later...

It may just mean i don't have all the stuff packs, but i get an error when installing the school saying i don't have an ep or sp installed, nor does the school appear at all in game. I have the latest build of KW, so what can be my solution? I have all expansion packs installed and still nothing.

Hi guys, it seems you are already playing with school feature of kinky world. Do you know if you can have more than a single lot set as school? I'm afraid I will have lag issues having all teens in only one building.

Thanks.

It's still a WIP but when I did try it I didn't get killer lag but I've yet to get it to the level that Lungpaul has in his screenshot. You could also use Nraas Story Progression and limit the number of sims in your town so it won't get out of hand. 

the school in action with my new uniforms

Pretty cool, I'm actually going to fire up Sims 3 tomorrow and play more with your school. How do you set the school uniforms so they automatically all use them.

if you have the latest test version click on your teen select kinky then high school then set uniform and it will load CAS for you to set the uniform

Hi guys, it seems you are already playing with school feature of kinky world. Do you know if you can have more than a single lot set as school? I'm afraid I will have lag issues having all teens in only one building.

Thanks.

as they say there can only be one kinky school the normal school is for preteens only

Thanks.

It's still a WIP but when I did try it I didn't get killer lag but I've yet to get it to the level that Lungpaul has in his screenshot. You could also use Nraas Story Progression and limit the number of sims in your town so it won't get out of hand. 

I have not had problems with lag it depends on your computer spec