lungpauls academy For the new KW school mod

Here is some pics of the KW school in action and how to get the school to work in KW.

Remember before you activate the school in the KW setting you will need to add a food register a whiteboard and a podium to the school you need to install these in to the school first then in map view click the school and register it with KW.

When you have done this go to your KW settings and set school to true then return to map mode and then you can now register your KW professor it should give you a list of candidates to choose from choose your professor and save your game you should at this stage get notifications of your teens attending a new school 

Then if all is well they will attend the new school have fun 

CHEERS Lungpaul

post-582749-0-92821000-1451820571_thumb.jpg

post-582749-0-63951700-1451820586_thumb.jpg

i think it has a white board but i am not sure you will also need to install a food register

In short, one needs WA and University for this to work?

I believe WA adds the food register and University adds the whiteboard but I could be wrong.

I was hoping to get it work without those two expansions since I don't use expansions that create new worlds due save game bloat, but I'm not sure if the Supernatural register will work and I don't know if the whiteboard was added with any other expansion.

no they came with the original school that we modified i used that picture to show what's included is all as most of the furniture is included 

i think it has a white board but i am not sure you will also need to install a food register

In short, one needs WA and University for this to work?

I believe WA adds the food register and University adds the whiteboard but I could be wrong.

I was hoping to get it work without those two expansions since I don't use expansions that create new worlds due save game bloat, but I'm not sure if the Supernatural register will work and I don't know if the whiteboard was added with any other expansion.

at the moment the KW school mod needs university to work but Oniki is looking into making it so that they are not required 

Here is some pics of the KW school in action and how to get the school to work in KW.

Remember before you activate the school in the KW setting you will need to add a food register a whiteboard and a podium to the school you need to install these in to the school first then in map view click the school and register it with KW.

When you have done this go to your KW settings and set school to true then return to map mode and then you can now register your KW professor it should give you a list of candidates to choose from choose your professor and save your game you should at this stage get notifications of your teens attending a new school 

CHEERS Lungpaul

attachicon.gifKINKY SCHOOL 1.jpg

attachicon.gifKINKY SCHOOL.jpg

I added the stuff you said but still cant register as a shool. The only things that work are the dance club, restaurant and so on but no shool. Mabey i did something wrong?

CHEERS Lungpaul

I added the stuff you said but still cant register as a shool. The only things that work are the dance club, restaurant and so on but no shool. Mabey i did something wrong?

I think the register school option is  a upcoming feature in a updated version of KW or in the current patreon build.

CHEERS Lungpaul

Hi Lungpaul, where is the food register, whiteboard and podium located? I looked in decor>miscellaneous and dind't see it but maybe I need to look further. I'll try again later today.

Edit: Disregard, I got it, must have been really tired last night.

make sure you are in edit town and that the school is still a community lot and if you have university the whiteboard and podium should be in the hobbies in buy mode in buy mode see pic and the food register is in build mode under community items under the  miscellaneous tab  

post-582749-0-43391500-1452114919_thumb.jpg

if you are using the game with the Kinky World test school version you you need the food register /white board / podium to be able to register it

if it is not the test one you shouldn't need to add anything as it will be like any community school where the sims disappear during class but you need to check if its the only school in town as it is a community lot you can visit it as you can any other lot