Full physical exam on the Prydwen

Kernel39

Someone should make a mod so when you join the brotherhood of steel, and you are told to report to doctor knight-captain Cade onboard the Prydwen for a medical examination, it should be the whole nine yards.

*Gynaecological examination complete with stirrups and speculum.

*Proctology exam with rubber-gloved anal fingering.

*Mammogram/breast examinaiton

*Bloodwork

*Urine and stool testing

Although this request sounds like a longshot and would require new animations and coding.

But someone may to create it SFW like, when modders can create quests with the (GE)CK

This too. I was expecting to have to DO stuff when I entered the Brotherhood, you know? Like punch a punchbag, shoot targets at varying distances... Y'know, so the Brotherhood can see what sort of skills I have? And have comments based on my performance / perks.

So, if you're melee spec, there might be impressed comments when you hit the punchbag. "I haven't seen anyone punch that hard before."

If you have the Commando perk, on the automatic weapon section, "Good recoil control."

Sniper perk. "*Impressed whistle*"

Large guns, rocket launcher. Use one of the lines from the Diamond City guards? "And I thought I liked guns."

Explosives. Maybe your character chuckles quietly to themselves if they've got the perk.

Y'know, something like that. Have people actually COMMENT on what you do, based on character choices. And chances are people have come to watch the newbie to see what they can do. It's not every day someone gets a shortcut straight into the ranks.

Oh, and they just give you a set of Power Armor. I'd expect them to give me SOME training in that, before just giving out this tech to some random person. Maybe an Assault Course, for immersion? To showcase that Power Armor doesn't take fall damage. With a pond you walk through, to introduce you to that your PA can walk underwater.

Maybe get a weapon at the end of your induction, based on your answers to questions on your fighting style:

"I like to get close and personal."  You get a Power Fist or something.

"I'm best fighting in buildings."  Or something. You get a shotgun / pistol?

"Fighting on the front lines."  Assault rifle, or similar. Maybe automatic?

"Marksman."  You get a sniper rifle.

But someone may to create it SFW like, when modders can create quests with the (GE)CK

This too. I was expecting to have to DO stuff when I entered the Brotherhood, you know? Like punch a punchbag, shoot targets at varying distances... Y'know, so the Brotherhood can see what sort of skills I have? And have comments based on my performance / perks.

So, if you're melee spec, there might be impressed comments when you hit the punchbag. "I haven't seen anyone punch that hard before."

If you have the Commando perk, on the automatic weapon section, "Good recoil control."

Sniper perk. "*Impressed whistle*"

Large guns, rocket launcher. Use one of the lines from the Diamond City guards? "And I thought I liked guns."

Explosives. Maybe your character chuckles quietly to themselves if they've got the perk.

Y'know, something like that. Have people actually COMMENT on what you do, based on character choices. And chances are people have come to watch the newbie to see what they can do. It's not every day someone gets a shortcut straight into the ranks.

Oh, and they just give you a set of Power Armor. I'd expect them to give me SOME training in that, before just giving out this tech to some random person. Maybe an Assault Course, for immersion? To showcase that Power Armor doesn't take fall damage. With a pond you walk through, to introduce you to that your PA can walk underwater.

Maybe get a weapon at the end of your induction, based on your answers to questions on your fighting style:

"I like to get close and personal."  You get a Power Fist or something.

"I'm best fighting in buildings."  Or something. You get a shotgun / pistol?

"Fighting on the front lines."  Assault rifle, or similar. Maybe automatic?

"Marksman."  You get a sniper rifle.

Please say that you save all of your ideas/write them down!! So good!!!

Please say that you save all of your ideas/write them down!! So good!!!

I could drop it in the non-Adult mods section? The issue there is if you post a mod idea, people might then assume you're going to make it yourself, and so leave the idea. And I would have NO idea where to start.

Post up.

The length and complexity of a full gynaecological, rectal, and breast examination performed on the female player character by Doctor Cade onboard the Prydwen would be very challenging even for the best animation modders, and might be too much for the papyrus system, unless it was broken up into several different animations and played in sequence. It might also be necessary to edit the Prydwen map to have a private room for that.

You would also have to have a full gyno table with stirrups and an animation to go with it.

Would be neat to have your female character go spread-eagle on an exam table and show her nasty bits to the good doctor.

I'd LOVE to do that to my character "Heathyr" who is arguably the most beautiful vault girl in the world right now...

574804454486612.jpg

The length and complexity of a full gynaecological, rectal, and breast examination performed on the female player character by Doctor Cade onboard the Prydwen would be very challenging even for the best animation modders, and might be too much for the papyrus system, unless it was broken up into several different animations and played in sequence.

Even then wouldn't the animations seem clearly split? Especially with animations that involve a lot of fluidity such as finger movement for inspection etc.  

The length and complexity of a full gynaecological, rectal, and breast examination performed on the female player character by Doctor Cade onboard the Prydwen would be very challenging even for the best animation modders, and might be too much for the papyrus system, unless it was broken up into several different animations and played in sequence.

Even then wouldn't the animations seem clearly split? Especially with animations that involve a lot of fluidity such as finger movement for inspection etc.

I feel like it's unnecessary to have it all as one long animation or series of animations. I think that you could be able to approach this in the same way bondage equipment is done in Skyrim. In other words, treat it like furniture. You should be answering dialogue during it anyways. Cade would just say something like, "Well, we need to give you a gynecological exam, so please put your feet on the stirrups," and then you would turn and hit E and you'd go through an animation to sit in the chair which would behave in the same way as a bench or other furniture in the game. You'd just be sitting in it while Cade would go through dialogue and his own independent animations, "How many times have you been pregnant? Have you ever had sexual relations with a species that could be considered non-human?" etc. etc. while he pokes around between your thighs. After that's over, he can say, "Now please lie down on the examination table," where you'd hit movement to get out of the chair and got through the same process again of activating the table as furniture and dialogue and independent animations from Cade.

The dialogue options during the examination could also lead to some interesting reactions that have nothing to do with dialogue. Like he puts instruments or fingers in and you can pick "dialogue" options like,

1. [squirm in discomfort]

2. [Feel yourself getting wet]

3. [Moan gently]

4. [unconsciously rub clit]

And he could react to those things like,

1. Sorry, this can be a little uncomfortable but bear with me.

2. Well, it seems my lubricant was unnecessary. You've quite the healthy body.

3. Sorry, this can be a little uncomfortable but bear with me.

4. Ahh! You're right, this is the perfect opportunity to collect fluid samples.

I think that's going to be the most practical way to go about it. Also, I feel like there would be something tastefully sexy to have you sitting in the gyno chair with the over the shoulder camera looking at Cade inspecting your lady bits. Or bent over the table with him groping your breasts from behind. brb, gotta go masturbate thinking about sexy medical examinations.

I feel like it's unnecessary to have it all as one long animation or series of animations. I think that you could be able to approach this in the same way bondage equipment is done in Skyrim. In other words, treat it like furniture. You should be answering dialogue during it anyways. Cade would just say something like, "Well, we need to give you a gynecological exam, so please put your feet on the stirrups," and then you would turn and hit E and you'd go through an animation to sit in the chair which would behave in the same way as a bench or other furniture in the game. You'd just be sitting in it while Cade would go through dialogue and his own independent animations, "How many times have you been pregnant? Have you ever had sexual relations with a species that could be considered non-human?" etc. etc. while he pokes around between your thighs. After that's over, he can say, "Now please lie down on the examination table," where you'd hit movement to get out of the chair and got through the same process again of activating the table as furniture and dialogue and independent animations from Cade.

The dialogue options during the examination could also lead to some interesting reactions that have nothing to do with dialogue. Like he puts instruments or fingers in and you can pick "dialogue" options like,

3. [Moan gently]

I think that's going to be the most practical way to go about it. Also, I feel like there would be something tastefully sexy to have you sitting in the gyno chair with the over the shoulder camera looking at Cade inspecting your lady bits. Or bent over the table with him groping your breasts from behind. brb, gotta go masturbate thinking about sexy medical examinations.

Sounds good and like it might actually work.

You should pitch that idea to modders like Leito or the developer of devious devices from Skyrim.

Also, the female nude body texture should include a much more detailed vagina and anus so when you're female character laying on the table spread-eagle the graphic display of your female anatomy is much more immersive.

3. [Moan gently]

You should pitch that idea to modders like Leito or the developer of devious devices from Skyrim.

Also, the female nude body texture should include a much more detailed vagina and anus so when you're female character laying on the table spread-eagle the graphic display of your female anatomy is much more immersive.

Honestly, I'd consider making the mod myself except that I have no prior knowledge whatsoever about coding or creating animations.

3. [Moan gently]

Honestly, I'd consider making the mod myself except that I have no prior knowledge whatsoever about coding or creating animations.

Do you know of anyone who might be able to do this mod?

It definitely needs to be done.

Giving the OP idea a bit repeatability and not limited to just one occasion. Having more to the doctor visits demands a fix with mods.

-Curing Radiation sickness. The doctor checks for any lumps or other anomalies, breast exam by feeling etc.

-For curing addictions i currently cannot think of any examination from the doctor. Maybe have the character have shifty eyes and being seductive if the good doctor would give a fix.

-Health curing is a bit too simple in Fallout games. Add throughout examination and questions of what is hurting, lots of pointing at painful areas :).

Archived