Rory's F4 Bodyslide Conversions

rorycampbell<3

With the success of my Skyrim thread, I shall keep spreading the love of Bodyslide in Fallout 4.

Please post screenshots of your sexy characters! ;)

Changelog

25/12 Added Security armor (111, 81, Covenant)

25/12 Fixed bugs of Synth, Metal and Leather Armor

25/12 Added Raider Leathers

25/12 Removed Maxson Coat because flap bones missing
24/12 Added Maxson Coat Combat Armor, Metal Armor, Leather armor & Synth Armor (all variants)
24/12 Thread created

Conversions

'Tis good to have you among FO4 modders, Rory.

Might I ask - is it easier to convert outfits is FO4 rather than Skyrim?

Thanks for conversions =)

i think at this stage, yes, cause there is no boobs and butt physics. and on top of that there's no gloves, no boots, just one big outfit, so it's kinda easier

thanks for your reply, i think the issue with the coat is that the flaps are missing some bones. unfortunately bones that are not with the reference skeleton do not show up(at least that's what i know from testing), i will take down the file until i know how to fix this

thanks for your reply, i think the issue with the coat is that the flaps are missing some bones. unfortunately bones that are not with the reference skeleton do not show up(at least that's what i know from testing), i will take down the file until i know how to fix this

I think Outfit Studio currently removes the physics data from the NIF sometimes. You can copy/paste them back using NifSkope (BSClothExtraData or something along those lines). I don't know if this is the issue here.

I think Outfit Studio currently removes the physics data from the NIF sometimes. You can copy/paste them back using NifSkope (BSClothExtraData or something along those lines). I don't know if this is the issue here.

speaking of which, even i got the latest nifskope, i still get the header error and cannot load the mesh

Thankyou for the great conversions, nice to see you over here on fallout now biggrin.png

Not sure if user error, or this is a bug, but the synth armors seem to be very 'floaty', least the light and medium ones.

I am sure big breasted bodies don't show the gaps as much, which might be why no one else has mentioned it yet.

All the other armors you have done fit great.

Here's a pic to show what I mean:

post-701174-0-24876300-1450986315_thumb.jpg

Edit: also, on the nifskope thing, I also get the error if I try opening the file from file manager, however works fine if opening it from nifskope itself. If you see what I mean.

I think I found a tiny little mistake. The path to the model of heavy leather armor is not true. Rather than put a model in a folder Data \ meshes \ Armor \ Leather program puts the model in the folder Data \ meshes \ Armor \ Heavy Leather Torso. Because of this, it may seem that the model for normal armor is not replaced. Although studded version works fine.

And if you place the model from folder \ Heavy Leather Torso in the proper place, everything will work fine.

I think I found a tiny little mistake. The path to the model of heavy leather armor is not true. Rather than put a model in a folder Data \ meshes \ Armor \ Leather program puts the model in the folder Data \ meshes \ Armor \ Heavy Leather Torso. Because of this, it may seem that the model for normal armor is not replaced. Although studded version works fine.

And if you place the model from folder \ Heavy Leather Torso in the proper place, everything will work fine.

That fixes my problem that i was taling about, thank you! :D

I think I found another bug. At this time it's in a name metal armor. The bug is that all metal armor has a wrong name, because of what the game is not able to find the model of your armor. Case literally in one piece, in the absence of _1 at the end of the filename. For example, the editor creates a file named FToroso_Heavy, when the name should be FToroso_Heavy_1. This I found thanks to the mod of 2pac, where there is properly spelled file names

Maybe it's a bug on my side. I do not know yet. Can anyone else verify what name is given to the metal armor files through Outfit Studio?

That fixes my problem that i was taling about, thank you! :D

Glad I could help

Leather Armor(all variants)

Synth Armor (all variants)

Combat Armor (all variants)

Metal Armor (all variants)

The metal armors don't seem to be working when i batch build. Do I need to do each build individually?

You could check the name of the metal armor files? They can be found here your disk \ Fallout 4 \ Data \ meshes \ Armor \ Metal

The metal armors don't seem to be working when i batch build. Do I need to do each build individually?

You could check the name of the metal armor files? They can be found here your disk \ Fallout 4 \ Data \ meshes \ Armor \ Metal

They are definitely there, I double checked after the batch build. tried building singly and the metal chest is still not working. The files are named FTorso_(Lite/Mid/Heavy).nif

They are definitely there, I double checked after the batch build. tried building singly and the metal chest is still not working. The files are named FTorso_(Lite/Mid/Heavy).nif

They are there, but the name of the files is incorrect. As I said above the files of metal armor correctly perceived by the game only if their names sound like this.

FArmR_Heavy_1
FArmL_Heavy_1
FLegL_Heavy_1
FLegR_Heavy_1
FToroso_Heavy_1

If at the end the file name does not have a _1, then the game can not find it. I checked.

They are there, but the name of the files is incorrect. As I said above the files of metal armor correctly perceived by the game only if their names sound like this.

FArmR_Heavy_1
FArmL_Heavy_1
FLegL_Heavy_1
FLegR_Heavy_1
FToroso_Heavy_1

If at the end the file name does not have a _1, then the game can not find it. I checked.

Hey thats great, thanks!

FArmR_Heavy_1
FArmL_Heavy_1
FLegL_Heavy_1
FLegR_Heavy_1
FToroso_Heavy_1

Hey thats great, thanks!

You now have everything displayed correctly? If so, fine.

Thankyou for the great conversions, nice to see you over here on fallout now biggrin.png

Not sure if user error, or this is a bug, but the synth armors seem to be very 'floaty', least the light and medium ones.

I am sure big breasted bodies don't show the gaps as much, which might be why no one else has mentioned it yet.

All the other armors you have done fit great.

Here's a pic to show what I mean:

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

Edit: also, on the nifskope thing, I also get the error if I try opening the file from file manager, however works fine if opening it from nifskope itself. If you see what I mean.

Fixed

Gerat work!

Also the heavy Leather Armor piece is not working for me even tho i builded everything as i should.

7dbe7f9e26.jpg

Path fixed

Bodyslide automatically removed the suffix "_1" because "single weight output" was chosen

For some reason the raider leathers with the top zapped crashes me in Parsons state insane asylum. 

I don't have any problem wearing that in the asylum

Archived