• 2 weeks later...

does it still work without idiot slut? since the install instructions say check that esp

It does for me, as both are essentially replacers of icons.

what about changing the .ini because some mods i have said to leave that line as blank

I have it changed personally, and haven't run into any issues so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I have come across an issue, that is really starting to get on my nerves. At first it's kinda cute with the comments.

Nudity combat, increases damage resistance, and damage output. However, every time I travel with a companion, I get dislikes stacking on top of themselves, for running around naked, or comments they shouldn't be saying...

"trying to impress me? It's not working" He says to me! And being female, he should be asking me to bend over a bit more, especially since we have a relationship going now.

X8 says I am not feeling well, and there is something wrong with me, and gives a hard negative towards the relationship. Machines should not be picky like that! Currie just says it's easier to examine...

Port into a settlement, and get slammed by everyone talking at once about me being naked....

So please add no naked negative comments or relationship losses to your mod.

x6-88 idolizes me now, All I did was swim across a lake, without coming up for air, love that breathing water perk. Of course I had been working him for a while. Still have to be dressed when I go around him tho, kinda sucks, Currie too for that matter.

Airianna: this mod only replaces some SWF-files for animated pictures that are appearing when some perks are triggered. It's just cosmetic mod and it doesn't replace anything else in game include companions affinity. Check your other mods.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Ragnarthered said:

Sorry for ressurecting the thread, but can we just install it with NMM now that its out (if i recall correctly it wasnt out when this mod came out)

hello, all mods on loverlabs are to install manually with NMM or MO. and basically, as adult mods nearly all those mods cannot be on nexus because sexual content.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Gerdatz said:

Hey Dude great mod but can you put images to the VATS Crit available and Crit Hit would be so nice if you do thx :).

PS: I dont mind at all if you use 1-2 times the same Image for those.

I don't think this is going to happen because the mod is dead and its author hasn't been on the forum since March last year. Which is a pity.