View File

Perverted Perks
Replace the old and unsexy perks with new and sexy versions of them! Why see a basball boy pop up on your screen when Big League procs? When you can see sexy girl getting spanked!!! The mod even replaces the perk sounds to bring you the full pervert experience. This mod is a must have for every true pervert!

What does it do?

• It replaces the image that pops up on your screen for different perks when they proc.
  • It replaces the UI audio effect for different perks and actions.

What perks and actions does Perverted Perks currently effect?

• Idiot Savant (Image and Audio)
  • Four Leaf Clover (Image and Audio)
  • Grim Reaper's Sprint (Image and Audio)
  • Big league (Image and Audio)
  • Critical Hit Available (Audio)
  • Critical Hit (Audio)
  • Lovers Embrace (Image)
  • Fortune Finder Rank 4 (Image)
  • Getting addicted to chems (Audio)
  • Level Up (Audio)
  • Passing a Speech Challenge (Audio)
  • Dying (Audio)

Updates
1.2 Removed the audio for Well Rested to prevent a bug that made the audio re-play itself indefinitely.

1.1 Fixed the audio file for Well Rested it should work properly now. Removed the image for Critical hits (since I am unable to find the file name and correct location of the critical hit image) and made it the image for the perk: Four Leaf Clover. Also added audio to Four leaf Clover. Also added a no Sound version with only the images and no audio files.

Here's a list of perks that are planned to be included somewhere in the future.

• Well Rested (Image)
  • Animal Friend (Image and Audio)
  • Wasteland Whisperer (Image and Audio)
  • Intimidation (Image and Audio)
  • Nerd Rage! (Image and Audio)
  • Pain Train (Image and Audio)
  • Ricochet (Image)

How to Install

1. Go to the location "Documents\My Games\Fallout4" and open the file "Fallout4.ini" then edit the following line:
(Note: If you are using Steam, your "Fallout4.ini" "Fallout4Prefs.ini" might be located under "Steam/steamapps/common/Fallout 4/".

2. Find this:
sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\

3. Change it to:
sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\

4. Put the files you downloaded into Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data

5. Then access the secret "fallout mod luncher" and activate the Idiot Slut.esp
Here is a guide: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/640/?

6. Done!

Credits
MrInkless
Shadman
TetsuyaHikari
McPanny

I thought you were supposed to change the

sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\,

MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\

to just

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

because it increases loading times?

thats actually not what you are supposed to do. the original method still works but the updated enabler method can be found here. http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Fallout_4_Mod_Installation

I like the idea and have been a fan of Idiot Slut since its inception. I think some of the sounds could use some tweaking though, based on my initial experiences. The death sounds & sounds on critical hit in particular are kind of jarring. Also, I think I heard something along the lines of "I want more cock" while earning a critical, which is troublesome for me since I'm essentially playing a lesbian. If gender neutrality could be maintained, that'd be awesome.

Anyway, nice work! I'll definitely be keeping up to date on this one.

Hi

Thank you for the mod

Im using your other mod the Intellectual Slut version with the Spark of genius esp and would like to keep it but how can i do that  when installing this?

Thanx

Edit: ok went to the DL page and there was an option "Idiot slut compatible".....so installing that version lets me keep my Intellectual slut but gives me an

additional ESP right?

Edit: unzipped file= no extra esp.....ok then this will work with the Spark of Genius ESP ?

Sorry for the fumble.....

Hi

Thank you for the mod

Im using your other mod the Intellectual Slut version with the Spark of genius esp and would like to keep it but how can i do that  when installing this?

Thanx

Edit: ok went to the DL page and there was an option "Idiot slut compatible".....so installing that version lets me keep my Intellectual slut but gives me an

additional ESP right?

Edit: unzipped file= no extra esp.....ok then this will work with the Spark of Genius ESP ?

{Edit} Your use of additional made me assume this mod has an ESP, it doesn't

The idiot slut compatible esp doesn't exist because one isn't needed, for this intended as an alternate version of this mod for those with idiot slut mod.

It will either not apply this mods edits to idiot slut perk, apply all both mods edits or some combinaion mixing the two.

Basically it's this mod with an idiot slut compatability patch, built into the files.

Hi

Thank you for the mod

Thanx

additional ESP right?

The idiot slut compatible esp doesn't exist because one isn't needed, for this intended as an alternate version of this mod for those with idiot slut mod.

It will either not apply this mods edits to idiot slut perk, apply all both mods edits or some combinaion mixing the two.

Basically it's this mod with an idiot slut compatability patch, built into the files.

Thank you

I figured that.....but now my Intellectual Slut/Spark of Genius stopped working .......hm....really liked that one

Hi

Thank you for the mod

Thanx

additional ESP right?

Thank you

I figured that.....but now my Intellectual Slut/Spark of Genius stopped working .......hm....really liked that one

Yeah I have heard about that allot. This is actually not a bug caused by my mod. This is a bug in the original game from bethesda. At rank 3 of Idiot savant the perk will stop working. I recommend to only rank up the Idiot savant perk to rank 2, since it becomes broken at rank 3. 

Not sure why, i've tried both manual and NMM installation but nothing in-game has actually changed other than the audio. I've already checked that my game is up-to-date and mod enabling solution.

Have you tried to re-install the files? It sounds like you missed the interface folder when installing

First, this is freaking awesome, THANK YOU.

Second, what are the odds of replacing the relevant pictures on the perk poster?  Am I correct to assume you have to replace the entire poster as one big image or is it a different image for each perk?  In either case, can that be done before we get a GECK?

And third, this is awesome, and thank you.

Not sure why, i've tried both manual and NMM installation but nothing in-game has actually changed other than the audio. I've already checked that my game is up-to-date and mod enabling solution.

Have you tried to re-install the files? It sounds like you missed the interface folder when installing

I've done at least 4 re-installations. I'm not sure how i would miss it since all I did was copy directly from the rar files of the mod.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Interface\Components\VaultBoys\Perks

That should be the correct path.... Right?

I've done at least 4 re-installations. I'm not sure how i would miss it since all I did was copy directly from the rar files of the mod.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Interface\Components\VaultBoys\Perks

I'm having the same issue.

Also, I'm confused. This mod also includes idiot slut? So I don't have to install idiot slut if i just install this?

Have you checked your fallout.ini in ("Primary hard drive here"/users/"yourname"/Documents/my games/Fallout 4)?

Make sure you have "sResourceDataDirsFinal= interface\" as well as the other loaded folders you want:

For reference here is  mine : sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, MESHES\, TEXTURES\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MATERIALS\, MUSIC\, VIDEO\

Or use http://wiki.tesnexus...od_Installation <---This method as previously mentioned by Mirellie

Hope this helps :)

Guest Vendayn

I have the ini correct, but I don't see the perk picture changes either. All my other mods work though, so dunno why this one doesn't. I do get the sound though. And I got the idiot slut name change, but the picture hasn't changed.

I did notice this mod doesn't come with its own ESP, could that be why?

The esp could be a possible cause, have you tested out the other perks apart from idiot slut? (Four-leaf, grim reapers spirit)

Also try different configurations of installing the mods e.g: "idiot slut + perverted perks idiot slut compatible" "Perverted Perks only"

I've tried all versions, none of them work.

First, this is freaking awesome, THANK YOU.

Second, what are the odds of replacing the relevant pictures on the perk poster? Am I correct to assume you have to replace the entire poster as one big image or is it a different image for each perk? In either case, can that be done before we get a GECK?

And third, this is awesome, and thank you.

I have changed those files in one of my retexture mods so yes, you can change those images. If it's a picture in game, there's a DDS file that you can alter.

Second, what are the odds of replacing the relevant pictures on the perk poster? Am I correct to assume you have to replace the entire poster as one big image or is it a different image for each perk? In either case, can that be done before we get a GECK?

Let me answer correctly. There are separate files for each perk, AND one giant image for the whole chart. Yes you can alter them all and yes you can now, without the GECK. Personally, I haven't yet because I need to find out how to change the GIF or whatever, that plays when you select a perk. Once I figure that out though, it's on. There's going to be some dirty shit made.