getting a character model from 3ds max to nif?

weirdo

Hey all,

I'm working on this mega-pelvis body:

post-70158-0-47185300-1450956951_thumb.jpg

Open holes and ultra wide large pelvis for mega asses and holes that could actually fit a head.

Also working on a mega belly version in case some coder starts a vore mod and needs art.

post-70158-0-41929600-1450957483_thumb.jpg

Now I want to rig these to the fallout 4 skeleton to test if the topology is good enough for animation without pinching.

For all beth games I could find the workflow from 3ds max to game. There is usually some copy pasting in an explicit order involved. For fallout 4 I can't find it anywhere.

I have max, I have nifskope 2. I think I need a new nif plugin for max.

-Do I even need a new max plugin? if so where can I find it?

-Can anyone point to a tutorial or explain the steps from max to game?

I'll be damned the 64bit 2012 update 3.8.0v3 works with FO4 nifs... That makes things even more interesting.

I wonder if the hkx to kf tool from skyrim works? That could make loading animations into Max easier (but it will probably be a real pain to go in and rename the bones from Skyrim animations over to FO4 bones... then export as kf then convert back to a hkx.... but now I'm just dreaming right.

Tis a nice thing to find on a christmas morning...

ty i wil tray and let u know how it is working i am olready working on  male body witout it

it is working only to make slongs to atach on proper bons of cours it wudnt be posible witouth animasions like skyrim hawe

TO HAWE SHLONG GO UP AN DOWN

ONLY STATIC SHLONG LIKE OBLIVION IN BIGINING

I have managed to load fallout 4 models in to nifskope and then export them into Maya and Blender, not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I can help you out with this.

How did you manage to export them into Blender? Can you export them back into Nifskope yet?

WORK Epost-599221-0-35455700-1451053067_thumb.pngpost-599221-0-25657900-1451053073_thumb.pngpost-599221-0-63176300-1451053080_thumb.pngattachicon.gifScreenShot8.png

EXELENT

WITH SMAL BUGS WORK FIN WITHOUTH EDITING

3DS 2014

NOW WE MAK THIGS :cool:

What are your settings for import/export? The export is slightly messed up for me here (the position on the mesh is not the same under the grid as a vanilla nif) and NifSkope throws "An MD5 hash comparison indicates this file will not be 100% identical upon saving. This could indicate underlying issues with the data in this file." I've also selected the skeleton on export. MAX 2012 64bit user here.

Archived