[Sims 3] Sextopia world

>To my Prince:

Oh, fuck!!! ... Honey, we didn't spot typing and grammar mistakes... Ho the hell that happened?

It is all your fault you  witch!!! ;):P

If you weren't sitting in my lap and squirmed on ahem... certain place we would do much better job.  :blink:  :wacko:  :unsure: 

>To my Prince:

Oh, fuck!!! ... Honey, we didn't spot typing and grammar mistakes... Ho the hell that happened?

It is all your fault you  witch!!! ;):P

If you weren't sitting in my lap and squirmed on ahem... certain place we would do much better job.  :blink:  :wacko:  :unsure:

Haha - Well, you are such an easy prey :P

• 6 months later...

News: END OF LINE

Dear faithful readers, my private life and job keeps me very occupied and away from playing the Sims 3. Plus, there is my wife's Skyrim project that I promised to help with and that is also on hold until we find the time to work on it. Taking all of this in consideration, I have to inform you that there will be no more Sextopia world. I simply can't find time for all and I had to sacrifice something. Since I really didn't played Sims 3 for a long time, I decided to quit with this project. I'm not the quitter, but decision had to be make.

I want to thank all of you who let me use your self Sims and who supported this project while it last. If I offended anyone in my stories, I sincerely apologize. Wish you all well and good. You are wonderful. Love you all.

Archived