[Sims 3] Sextopia world

Oh no! : (

I will start again after I stopped being frustrated and pissed off. Fucking stupid Firefox. :@

Thank you for compassion. Very nice of you. For you: 4656.gif

Thanks maraas. No flowers for you. ;) But big friendly hug and 28.gif

I will start to recreate story again and if nothing goes wrong again, it will be up tonight (Central European time)

Don't worry EP, One Example how I save my Games.

My Save-Game called Amisha.01.01.16.

When I start this Save-Game,I played few Minutes (all installed Mods need Time to work)!

If all works fine,I save my Game with a new Name to Amisha.02.01.16,with this,I have a BackUp from my old Save-Game.

It's so simple.After that,I play and play,after 20 minutes in Real-Life,I save the Game! If I change something  in my World,like edit a Sim in the CAS,or set a new Lot in my World,

then I save  it immediately and leave the Game.Now I cleare out my Cache-Files and then I start my Game new.Follow now the Steps,I tell above!

If I no more desire to play have,I always try to reach the early morning Hours and then I reseted my World via MasterController!!

Save the Game as an Example; Amisha.02.01.16.Re. (Re= Reset,this call to me,I'm now able,to change Mod's,or new Animations,or so on..)

Now I clear out my Cache-Files and I fire up my Game.

I think which is this the right Way to have less Problems!

Because, what do You mean with:  *I just uploaded a new episode but it didn't show up.* ?

You mean the Upload to the Forum here,or Your Save-Game?

mfg

Episode 2

It was heavy rainy day on Sextopia island. All residents were moody and not interesting to go anywhere or to do anything. So let's see what they were doing before rain stopped.

Jeff was sitting at the computer reading some erotic story while Amisha, Alexis and Athena were speaking how good will be to all go to have a drink.

post-894077-0-59671000-1452356017_thumb.jpg

Summer was walking around halfway naked visiting Sextopians and when she entered Trina's house she told her:

"Summer sugar, you have nice boobies but you should put something on to look decent."

post-894077-0-57345800-1452356095_thumb.jpg

maraas said to his wife: "Honey, I'm hungry, will you prepare some beef stake for me?" But she replayed to him. "Sorry babe, I can't. My favorite Mexican opera just started and I want to watch it together with Lace."

post-894077-0-20417700-1452356198_thumb.jpg

When the rain stopped, all Sextopians became very active. Lungapul started to bang Alexis.

post-894077-0-48705900-1452356327_thumb.jpg

Tiki, teen lover, heared that there is a new female teen resident on the island and he decided to visited her.

post-894077-0-41646900-1452356377_thumb.jpg

Since pippa weren't in mood to talk, Tiki started to talk to Sophia telling her that she should wear red high hills shoes because she looks more sexier in them. But Sophia replied to him: "Yea I can imagin you picturing me in them but It's not going to happen pal."

post-894077-0-03256500-1452356506_thumb.jpg

And suddenly, first sex activity triggered global sexomania on island. Before they left to park, Mich and Selina were warming up for further events in pose 69. Taking his dick int her mouth she said: "Wow, it tasty and i smalls like flowers. Hope it's a soap and not spray room freshener"

post-894077-0-57219100-1452356599_thumb.jpg

When finished, they both left to the park. Summer was doing her seductive dance and when Selina saw Trina, she said to her: "Give me a kiss babe."

Trina replied to her: "I'll kiss you only if you pay me."

post-894077-0-02467200-1452356636_thumb.jpg

Mich laughed at Trina's replied to Selina and then he saw Summer and he greeted her. Summer teased him saying: "Hi, blondie, you can kiss my ass if you want to."

post-894077-0-11298400-1452356754_thumb.jpg

Trina returned home and she saw Tiki there. She felt excited and because she couldn't resist, she started to masturbate saying: "Maaaan, aren't you so handsome?"

post-894077-0-87155700-1452356830_thumb.jpg

Seeing her masturbating, Tiki got horny and he took his pants off. Trina was shouting: "I want to fuck youuuuuuuuu..."

post-894077-0-32229800-1452356900_thumb.jpg

So she started with rimjob.

post-894077-0-00966600-1452356959_thumb.jpg

After kissing Summer's ass, Mich was so horny that he went home and order a call girl, the Architect's wife. So she came and they started to have a sex.

post-894077-0-76913300-1452357020_thumb.jpg

In the mean time some Sextopians gathered in the park. Jeff felt in love with Amisha and he kissed her. She accepted his kiss but she told him: "Hon, you better think twice about this because I'm gonna break your hear."

post-894077-0-33053800-1452357082_thumb.jpg

Alexis striped off and showed her pussy to Lungapul saying: "Ha? Smooth, isn't it? Do you like it?" Lungapul was glad that he had a chance to place his hand on her freshly shaved smooth wet pussy.

post-894077-0-52808800-1452357140_thumb.jpg

After the kiss, Jeff and Amisha took the nearest bench and start to fuck. Being so happy that he can fuck beautiful Amisha, Jeff started to sing: "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...."

post-894077-0-87603300-1452357205_thumb.jpg

Selina returned home with Summer. Seeing Mich banging call girl teen, she got excited and she decided to try her luck with Summer.

post-894077-0-47618100-1452357261_thumb.jpg

Summer accepted Selina's offer for sex and they started to enjoy on the table (the strapon showed much later, to late after I took a picture)

maraas, Rose and Lance also came to the park. Seeing maraas going to the slot machine, Rose stripped naked saying in herself: "Since this pink cutie moved with us, he doesn't even notice me any more. I'm gonna check now if I'm still attractive to him." Lance said to herself: "I better not watch it. Who knows what's gonna happen. I'm gonna play soccer."

post-894077-0-87588200-1452357367_thumb.jpg

Back to Mich's house.

Finishing Summer, Selina was still sex hungry and she invited the Architect of the island who works as a call girl, to have a sex.

When Architect arrived he said in excitement: "Sooo, you are that hot pussy cat I was hearing about. My pleasure to meet you." Selina told him:"Cut the crap kid and let's do the business."

post-894077-0-86686300-1452357434_thumb.jpg

She took him outside and started by giving him boobs job.

post-894077-0-31644600-1452357476_thumb.jpg

Seeing peepeng Tom at the window, Summer got frustrated and she started to yell at him: "Get out here you pervert or I'll jump over that sofa and kick your perverted ass."

post-894077-0-56310200-1452357520_thumb.jpg

Before I continue with next episode, I want you to know that I had to be selective about the pictures I was taking. Some Sextopians aren't active yet. They just do nothing. But, it's a beginning and the life on Sextopia just started to develop. So, if you didn't see your self Sims on the pictures, the only reason was that there wasn't any activity around them and with them. But, do not give up your hope, things might change and you'll be surprised. :)

EP you missed the oppertunity for act on the cliff hanger ending from episode 1 with Candy phoning Mich to come dressed as a burglar.

Thanks for noticing, but I didn't missed that part of the story. That "problem" occurred between first and second episode when I was adding pippa rose to the game via "Edit town". So by doing it, th game cancelled all running activities although Mich was on his was to her house. :)

Lol! Those naughty Sextopians. 

Yeah, wait to go Jeff! Already laying on those charms!

coming along brilliantly looking for ward to seeing more

It's a funny Feeling to see Simis,now one can assign really to living People!

Thank you EP,your Project is great :exclamation:

mfg

- Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it. :)

Info:

I'm working on the new episode that will be released this weekend because I want to post more quality pictures which I will be able to do this Friday when I'll buy a new graphic card.

The update about the game

After having problems with my saves and successful recovering I played the game and didn't like the way it behaves since all my settings were erased and I couldn't restore them. The game played the settings according to its will. Because of that and two new Sextopa members, I decided to start all over.

New game features:

1. The island is completely rebuilt:

- new improved park with more activities, bar, water slider and some other small things.

- new houses, more modern, better lights and more space for larger gatherings - read orgies ;)

2. All your self Sims has been re-tweaked and remade. I added things that I missed doing the first time

3. No more 4 seasons. Only summer (no rain, not fog, no snow no anything else but sun that rises body temperature up - if you know what I mean ;) )

4. The household members are rotated. Expect a new roomies.

News

This is f****** unbelievable. What a morons!!! My new graphic card should arrived today. When I called the store to check it out, they said they accidentally sold my graphic card to someone else and I have to wait 4-5 more days for the other one. I'm sooooo pissed off. :@ :@ :@

Because of that, I have to delay my Sextopia story, again. :( :( :( 

My sincere apologies for inconvenience.

Nevertheless, I added a dance club, hangout and a new houses. Please, take a look a the pictures.

Dance club

post-894077-0-63131700-1452877490_thumb.jpg

Hangout

post-894077-0-22778700-1452877529_thumb.jpg

New houses

post-894077-0-40990000-1452877598_thumb.jpg

Sorry about your graphics card, Alfakyn-elda. The lots look great though! I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment of Sextopia. ^_^

Thank you very much my friend. It might sound strange to you but I almost cried when they told me they sold my pre ordered GPU. I already waited 7 days to get it and now I have to wait again. I'm not satisfied with my present pictures quality. My game is running slow and is twitching although all settings are on medium and low and it is very small island with 16 residents. That's way I'm sad and angry. I really wanted to create a new episode tomorrow.

I truly appreciate your comments. You always support me and vote my posts and share your opinions. I see you as my friend whom I appreciate very much.

For you:

5182.gif  5177.gif

You're very welcome. ^_^

It's too bad you already paid for it otherwise I'd tell you to take your business elsewhere. Maybe it'll come sooner and you can get to work lol. Anything's possible.

Yea, I would but there are the cheapest computer store in the town. The other stores either don't have it or they do but it's 20-40 USD expensive. And presently I can buy only that one. We have not many comp. stores in the  city although I'm living in the city with 300 000 residents. And when they don't have certain product they order it from their main store in our Capital. Isn't that sad?!

GOOD NEWS FOLKS!!!!

My graphic card has arrived + 4 GB DDR 3

So here is the beast (at least for my financial possibilities)

Asus GTX 750TI - 2GB DDR 5

GTX750TI-OC-2GD5_3D.png

You can expect a new episode of Sextopia veeeeeeeery soon.

Thank you all for your support and patience. Big hug to all. :)

I think that you will have with this Graphics map a lot of fun attachicon.gifparty_smiley-cool11.gif

I wait tensely for the next Sextopia episode :P

mfg

Great news Elf Prince! I'm in the waiting line with PikAs2 :D

Thank you PA2 and M.J. - I was saving a money for a long time. Can't wait to create a new episode. :)  Having some issue with new 4 GB DDR 3 incompatibility. Stupid mother board doesn't want to recognize memory modul. I think I need to flash my Bios to upgrade new program for memory compaibility. :)  Anyhow, I'm sooooo happy.

Got exactly the same graphic card :D

LOL .... I hope you're satisfied.

Archived