The Comrade Thread (Or the Official LLCP Thread)

Comrade AethyrMipe

• 2 weeks later...

Rejected, I'll take all the cherry leninades

Gryphon, call our spy and tell him to bring me the first creature he can find in his dimension and one of the intelligent species he'll also find, I'll study the body of the first and make... spit some truths to the other

Just gonna suspend the other studies a moment

Sorry has been so long comrades.  (medical issues acted up and led to all sorts of things I didn't expect. Nothing bad, no worries.)

Comrade Anachromie, I had a Golden Werewolf for a while, but he called for friends and it eventually led me to being enslaved. A succubus who rescued me, resulting in all werewolves running off or dying. would fall into the "intelligent species" of your request, but she's training me.... This dimension changed me a little more. I no longer have permanent wings, but I can get new ones from my teacher, when I'm strong enough. I also now grow a tail underwater, which make me swim faster.  ............. ...........     ................    If you're interested, I do have a jar or 2 of some......... fluids... from the werewolves...  You can study them if you want.

Here's the new me.

Hiya. Yeah, it's been a while. Started playing Empyrion - Galactic Survival, last fall I think. Recently, I started making planets and solar systems for a scenario to put up in the steam workshop. Been trying to play Oblivion, but every time I do, I get a few days in game, and find something I want to change or add, and damn, to add anything, stuff needs to get merged more. I replaced Cobl Glue.esp with a merge of (currently) 64 mods and called it Cobl Life.  Life has been.... bleh. Mostly boring. Too damn warm to go outside in the day. Got addicted to netflix, turned off facebook.

Well, there's a ramble, huh?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived