(NSFW) Jane Body - Coming Soon!

Nightasy

Before I even clicked the thread, when I saw who the author was the author I was convinced it would be on the skinny side of things :)

While this isn't quite my cup of tea (tried out your body in NV, ended up switching back to Type 6 I think) more variety is good. Bodyslide is awesome but it can't quite get everything as one would want if your body mesh a certain way. What UV layout will you be using?

Nice body, some great work. The NSFW tag is somewhat amusing, isn't pretty much this whole site NSFW? lol.

What are you plans in terms of outfit compatibilities etc?

My long term plans are to have some morphs setup and I'd like to make this model bodyslide compatible. My rigging approach is different however then what CBBE will be using. I got rid of the majority of the scaling bones so making skimpy clothing for this body will be very much easier to do. It pretty much operates like the Skyrim bodies did in terms of weight. The scaling bone system makes rigging clothes ridiculously difficult to do. Overtime I will add some scaling bones back into the body but they will be choice and only added if they don't create difficulties with clothing being rigged over the body.

B...

What UV layout will you be using?

The body uses a custom UV set. Due to the low poly density and oddity of the vanilla bodies UV layout it is just not manageable to use it. Causes too much distortion and weirdness in the quality of bakes.

No sence. Everyone can make body like that at bodyslide

Maybe you didn't read. It's not CBBE. It's a different body model. Diversity dude, it's what makes modding so wonderful.

And? No sence to use another body, to convert clothes etc, if there is wide custom at cbbe

Maybe you didn't read. It's not CBBE. It's a different body model. Diversity dude, it's what makes modding so wonderful.

And? No sence to use another body, to convert clothes etc, if there is wide custom at cbbe

I'm just gonna say this. You might want to walk away from the conversation man.

You're in the wrong community to be discouraging new stuff.

jqzbu.jpg

Guest Mogie56

I'm just gonna say this. You might want to walk away from the conversation man.

You're in the wrong community to be discouraging new stuff.

jqzbu.jpg

Exactly.

Nice work Nightasy, btw will it have HDT, BBP/TBBP with Belly, Butt and Hair Physics?  ROFLMAO sorry couldn't resist.

This looks like the answer to UNP for FO4.  the hips and behind are Sweet ;)

I'm hoping at some point we'll get a "Body Change" as Skyrim has. if that is even possible for FO4.

Do you have any plans to do any FO4 tutorials like the ones for Skyrim. I don't know how many times I've watched them, my memory is extremely short these days so having them to fall back has been indispensable. or are you going to actually play this game :) lol

Exactly.

Nice work Nightasy, btw will it have HDT, BBP/TBBP with Belly, Butt and Hair Physics?  ROFLMAO sorry couldn't resist.

This looks like the answer to UNP for FO4.  the hips and behind are Sweet ;)

It'll definitely have the physics once someone figures out how to do it. The physics are there, someone just needs to figure out how to get spring joints working.

WoW  that was actually just a joking question but that's cool to hear.

Regarding your other question, yes I am planning on making some tutorials for FO4 custom clothing development. Gotta wait a bit for Caliente and Figment to actually release their stuff. I have their stuff now but it's still got some bugs that need ironed out. It takes quite a bit of jumping through hoops, workarounds, custom scripts and whatnot to even get things into the game.

From a biology point of view, the hips / waist needs to be higher. Otherwise, it looks like someone's chopped the top off her pelvis.

Feedback is always good however I should mention that the shape is the shape. There has never been a single body mod that is even close to being biologically correct. They are all off in some way or another. Just about every body author will fess up to that. The body shape is no less nor more close to being correct then any body mod. The fact is that there are so many different body types out there in the world that you can say any body is not correct. Give me a bit of time and the internet and I'll show you a woman with this body, with a UNP shaped body, with a CBBE shaped body and so forth. The best any author can do is make it attractive to their own eyes and run with it. I think it's super sexy in game. The main intent of this body was to exaggerate a thin waste and bubble butt, of which I think was pulled off quite well.

Heck, there's women out there in the world that don't even have a back. Just one great big ol' booty. There butt literally stops where their neck begins. (My neighbor is one of them.) So no, no body is biologically correct by that logic.

On the plus side however, down the road I'll be attempting to make some morphs for this body in order to make it bodyslide compatible. It'll be a bit down the road but when I do start setting those up people will be able to better fit their idea of what they consider "biologically" correct or simply find sexy.

Looks fantastic, thanks for the preview and good luck on development. How soon is "soon", though, because I would love to try this body in-game as soon as possible.

Jeez, so many great bodies this quickly, can hardly imagine how sexy this game will be in a year or two. I can't wait for mods like "Body By Race" for FO4. It would be a dream come true if I could mod the game to create truly different bodies for every NPC, using weight sliders and various body mods.

Feedback is always good however I should mention that the shape is the shape. There has never been a single body mod that is even close to being biologically correct. They are all off in some way or another. Just about every body author will fess up to that. The body shape is no less nor more close to being correct then any body mod. The fact is that there are so many different body types out there in the world that you can say any body is not correct. Give me a bit of time and the internet and I'll show you a woman with this body, with a UNP shaped body, with a CBBE shaped body and so forth. The best any author can do is make it attractive to their own eyes and run with it. I think it's super sexy in game. The main intent of this body was to exaggerate a thin waste and bubble butt, of which I think was pulled off quite well.

Heck, there's women out there in the world that don't even have a back. Just one great big ol' booty. There butt literally stops where their neck begins. (My neighbor is one of them.) So no, no body is biologically correct by that logic.

On the plus side however, down the road I'll be attempting to make some morphs for this body in order to make it bodyslide compatible. It'll be a bit down the road but when I do start setting those up people will be able to better fit their idea of what they consider "biologically" correct or simply find sexy.

True enough. I think the main issue is that Bethesda's vanilla body has a weirdly long torso. Like, the body is half torso, half legs. Which isn't actually how bodies look. So the hips would look normal if Bethesda didn't give its humans weird stretched backs.

Or... something. There's something about her that's dropping her straight into the Uncanny Valley. Maybe it's lack of definition?

23423W.jpg

post-295555-0-95165100-1450904200_thumb.png

Found what was bothering me.

In human females, the iliac crest (top of the 'wings' of the pelvis) are a few inches below where your elbows are, if down to your sides. Now, I know where someone's WAIST is in silhouette depends on their fat deposits, but bones don't move.  Basically, the filiac crest is usually about a thumb-joint further down than the narrowest point of the waist.

Now, the waist varies. Some people don't even have one, mostly because there's fat hiding it. But, where the waist WOULD fall is roughly on the same level as your elbows if your arms are relaxed at your sides. It's just where your sides naturally go in between the top of your pelvis / hips and the bottom of your rib cage.

Because of the extra low narrowing of the model's waist, the model appears to have a stunted pelvis, and a rib cage with about 4 extra ribs on either side.

Which is why she falls into the Uncanny Valley - close, but far enough away to be weird. Mostly because her skeleton isn't human.

Guest endgameaddiction

It is what it is, take it or leave it. Or wait for me to make some morphs for the body and adjust it yourself.

There are males and females with longer upper bodies. There are male and females with big and small asses. There are women with big huge natural breasts, and there are women who don't have breasts.

No one has the same body. And I've seen females with bodies similar to that. If that's what you are shooting for, that's what you envision. Can't no one take it away from you. No matter how much logic they try to throw at you.

Topologically that's not a big deal at all. I could easily add a morph allowing you to adjust the crest location. I'm not worried about it. The idea is to exaggerate a thin waste. A simple morph just below the crest on the model would even it out to your liking. As I said before, I plan to add morphs for the body that can be used with bodyslide. I mean really, that is a SUPER simple morph. Good comparison shot tho, other then that crest it's pretty darn accurate.

Nightasy, good work man.  I like it.  I've only seen a couple of bodies being worked on so far and this is much different.  Keep up the great work.  I liked your work in Skyrim, so it's cool to see you working in FO4.  Thanks for sharing the progress.  Something new to look forward to.

Looks cool, I tend to prefer the skinny build myself. Which is why I liked UNP in Skyrim.

I have been following CBBE as well which looks like this time it will offer more choices than it did in Skyrim. But I agree more bodies especially if the sliders work well and clothes can be made to work with them like bodyslider does never hurts.

Looks fantastic, thanks for the preview and good luck on development. How soon is "soon", though, because I would love to try this body in-game as soon as possible.

Jeez, so many great bodies this quickly, can hardly imagine how sexy this game will be in a year or two. I can't wait for mods like "Body By Race" for FO4. It would be a dream come true if I could mod the game to create truly different bodies for every NPC, using weight sliders and various body mods.

Soon is a little bit of time. Out of respect for Caliente I want to wait before releasing. She recently released CBBE along with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio. It would be rude of me to release this body so closely to the release of her body. Not that my body is any better or anything like that, it's just a different shape and model is all. This body is pretty much ready apart from a few minor issues I'm working out, pretty much the same exact issues that CBBE has too. It'll be soon but not so soon as to steal even an ounce of Caliente's thunder, as it were. Lets give CBBE it's due diligence as it took a lot of work to bring it into FO4.

Archived