[Mod idea] Zombie rape apocalypse

memison

Okay, so firstly, I know the GECK isn't out so don't bother reading this and pointing that out. We know, everybody knows. Shut up about it. I'm just spit balling ideas here.

This week, I stumbled upon a couple of awesome games I'd like to incorporate into a Fallout 4 mod. I don't honestly believe this will happen, but I'd like to discuss any ideas and inspiration people have for a mod of this magnitude.

The first game I'd like to discuss is Rebuild:

screenshot-rebuild-3-gangs-of-deadsville

If you are not familiar with it, it's a management game where you are a survivor in a zombie apocalypse and you have to recruit survivors to help kill zombies and expand your settlement into new blocks, containing buildings that you can either re purpose or use. For instance, bars and churches give moral bonuses, farms for food, police stations for defence etc etc.

I think a settlement in the build up Boston area would work as it's heavily populated areas, where you can wall up a street or two to expand your area of influence quickly. In the early game, you would have to send people scavenge for food and supplies before your settlement would truly become self-sufficient, as well as scouting and recruiting more people to your settlement.

Other random effects would happen including some settler got bitten and didn't tell anyone, so you'd have to hunt down and kill the turned before it damages your infrastructure. Traders and other settlements coupled with zombie hordes assaulting your walls would give the mod an extra dynamic of excitement and management that the vanilla settlement builder doesn't really supply.

The second game I'd like to discuss is Parasite in the city:

Portada.png

How I stumbled upon this H-game I'm still not sure, but I must admit I'm loving it. The premise is that It's a zombie apocalypse similar to resident evil, in that the zombies have mutations aplenty, (tentacles ahoi) and the virus/parasite does not only affect humans, but animals and insects. the vital difference is that the zombies, rather then bite and eat the living, have an uncontrollable urge to rape and procreate with anything with a pulse and a hole. This creates an exciting and arousing adventure for our female protagonist, who at the stroke of a key will also masturbate ferociously for your amusement.

Poryfuu.gif?1

Assault can happen between the protagonist and multiple infected, if she lets them get too close. Exciting scavenging trips could be made, where the player leaves the safety of the settlement walls to clear an area of infected, only to have hordes of horny undead fall upon her for a vicious gangbang.

giphy.gif

16_tentacleboss_1_loopc.gif

Insects also have the ability to impregnate hosts, whereas after a short time the character would give birth to a live giant insect that would follow it's instinct and again try and copulate with it's mother/host.

parasite_in_city%2B2015-07-11%2B22-55-12

Yadachan_001266375.gif

I played Parasite in the city and thought it was an incredibly well made, and smooth game, but end of the day it is a side scrolling platformer. I wanted more from it, when i thought of the wonderful modding community on Loverlab.

I guess I just want to know if I got some solid ideas, and if people think this would be something they'd want to play. I got big ideas, but I ain't a modder and have no clue where to start learning.

I'm trying to not sound like an asshole. Really, I'm trying.

If you know GECK isn't out stop requesting mods then.

Stop 'spitballing' ideas that can't be made yet, stop spamming the damn site with "Guys look at my cool new original idea that can't be started and I probably can't even contribute to the making of the idea, but look guys! ! " 

Chances are after giving your post a very light read I think SEXTEC Will provide what you're asking when it's out.  Until then please, for the sake of everyone else stop posting these request threads or atleast add "[REQUEST]" to the title so people know to ignore it. 

My most sincere apologies for causing any upset, but I thought this was the place to post and adult related exchange of ideas. I would probably get kicked off a mod discussion board because of the nature of the content I'm posting.

I feel you're jumping to conclusions when you say I won't contribute, but nothing will ever develop without discussion first, and anyone telling me how I could contribute.

For the record, you're not trying very hard to not come off as an asshole, but that's okay. I like being one myself from time to time, as you can probably tell.

If you could however direct me to a place where people appreciate the art of conversation then that'd be appreciated. I'll go post this there.

My most sincere apologies for causing any upset, but I thought this was the place to post and adult related exchange of ideas. I would probably get kicked off a mod discussion board because of the nature of the content I'm posting.

I feel you're jumping to conclusions when you say I won't contribute, but nothing will ever develop without discussion first, and anyone telling me how I could contribute.

For the record, you're not trying very hard to not come off as an asshole, but that's okay. I like being one myself from time to time, as you can probably tell.

If you could however direct me to a place where people appreciate the art of conversation then that'd be appreciated. I'll go post this there.

This might help:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55247-mod-requestsfo4-adult-mod-request-thread/

It's fine to post idea's but best to put something like

[Mod idea] Zombie rape apocalypse

as the title so it suggest it is just a idea.

It could be a mod that remakes feral ghouls like that. Also kinda a cool game, where did you find it?

I'll rename it when I get access to my computer. Thanks for the tip.

Rebuild used to be a flash series on newgrounds, that I was a huge fan of. The third one is for sale on steam.

Parasite in the city; I honestly can't remember how I found it. I think I spotted an animated gif somewhere and followed the clues until I found the full game.

It's still in development and the creator says that it's his hobby rather then his profession, so the updates may be far and few between, but it will continue to develop as and when he had time for it.

Current version is 1.03. If you search for a torrent to it, you can find it....y'know....if you're a filthy pirate.....

EbIWylu.jpg

I played Rebuild 2 a lot and really liked it :D

After reading this thread I aquired "Parasite in the City" and I have to say it's really fantastic :D

I don't think there is anything wrong with people posting mod ideas so early. It's just that the few one that could actually realize such an idea will forget about it until it's possible. Unfortunatly we not only have to wait for the FO4 editor, but we need to wait for a stable version of SexTec (or whatever it will be called) to see where it's llimits are before one can properly plan a sex mod.

Now to the main topic: I don't think I fully get what you are imagining here? You didn't make any clear proposals.
I haven't played FO4 yet and only a couple hourd of FO:NV and the followed is assumed from what i know about skyrim modding.

When thinking about combining these two games, I'd say that the Rebuild half is quite a workload to implement and the Parasite half will come by itself eventually. I guess, like with Skyrim modding, the first mods will be some get-raped-when-deafeated-mod followed by some sex-slave stuff. But also impregnation and tentace parasite mods are at the top of the list. If you combine those in a clever way you basically have a FO4 version of "Parasite in the City".

The rebuild scenario is way more complicated since it requires vast changes to the enviroment and a whole food and moral system as well as scheduled attacks... I don't think that's realistic to do if staying close to the original game. But if you zoom in and only look at the player, it'd make thinks a lot more easy. For example: If only the player needs to fortfy his home and needs to go out for supplies, there is some potential. Then some zombie spawns scattered outside or something like this could make a good basis.

But at the moment we don't really have enough information to work with.

Edit: The idea can better be realized as a mod set up or mod pack than as one single mod.

EbIWylu.jpg

I played Rebuild 2 a lot and really liked it :D

After reading this thread I aquired "Parasite in the City" and I have to say it's really fantastic :D

I don't think there is anything wrong with people posting mod ideas so early. It's just that the few one that could actually realize such an idea will forget about it until it's possible. Unfortunatly we not only have to wait for the FO4 editor, but we need to wait for a stable version of SexTec (or whatever it will be called) to see where it's llimits are before one can properly plan a sex mod.

Now to the main topic: I don't think I fully get what you are imagining here? You didn't make any clear proposals.

I haven't played FO4 yet and only a couple hourd of FO:NV and the followed is assumed from what i know about skyrim modding.

When thinking about combining these two games, I'd say that the Rebuild half is quite a workload to implement and the Parasite half will come by itself eventually. I guess, like with Skyrim modding, the first mods will be some get-raped-when-deafeated-mod followed by some sex-slave stuff. But also impregnation and tentace parasite mods are at the top of the list. If you combine those in a clever way you basically have a FO4 version of "Parasite in the City".

The rebuild scenario is way more complicated since it requires vast changes to the enviroment and a whole food and moral system as well as scheduled attacks... I don't think that's realistic to do if staying close to the original game. But if you zoom in and only look at the player, it'd make thinks a lot more easy. For example: If only the player needs to fortfy his home and needs to go out for supplies, there is some potential. Then some zombie spawns scattered outside or something like this could make a good basis.

But at the moment we don't really have enough information to work with.

Edit: The idea can better be realized as a mod set up or mod pack than as one single mod.

To be fair, I figured the same about the rape mod as soon as I posted this thread. For some reason I thought the dynamic was different in PITC, but that might be because the protagonist can't move while fighting. Also, a quick button to masterbate for survival? Yes please!!

The settlement builder already has the facility for zombie survival. If you haven't played fo4 yet, I'd understand why you hadn't seen the opportunities.

It'd have to be a standalone scenario, because I can't see how it'd wrap into the standard campaign. But the way I see it working, is your settlement food would decrease over time, so you have to go scavenging, or order settlers to do it. Scavenging means no heavy weaponry, to heighten to risk.

Zombies spawn constantly so clearing the walls and areas around is Nessicary, but the ordinarily useless settlers could help with that too when ordered. You can only build outside a certain distance of the undead, forcing you to clear areas before expansion.

Searching inside buildings yields the same stuff as the vanilla game, such as building materials, food, and occasionally a new settler for a chance of recruiting. Zombies are ever present.

Perhaps scouting can only be performed by settlers, so you know what buildings contain what?

Haven't played rebuild in a while, so I can't think of any other similes that need addressing, but I hope I got a good basis.

Archived