Sitting here waitin for sextec

Guest endgameaddiction

Looking at the image, it's rather humorous. it never hurts to use your imagination. Which I believe was the intention of this thread to begin with.

Best sex scene thus far.

There are already private mods out which allow you to do.. what you wanna´ do.. Just ask those authors for private-permission.Maybe its ya´ lucky day

Proof?

I do not need to proof you anything. Believe it or not,its up to you ,but asking to proof "Private" mods.. Oh my

post-200468-0-53309800-1450717548_thumb.jpg

There are already private mods out which allow you to do.. what you wanna´ do.. Just ask those authors for private-permission.Maybe its ya´ lucky day

Proof?

I do not need to proof you anything. Believe it or not,its up to you ,but asking to proof "Private" mods.. Oh my

I know private mods exist m8, I'm talking about proof of a sex mod framework this early in the game.

Proof?

I know private mods exist m8, I'm talking about proof of a sex mod framework this early in the game.

Ah. And HOW exactly should i proof you something private? Besides i dont think that there is anything in need for a proof.

If you dont believe me,okay. But,sir,dont ask me to proof something private. simply because i cant and i wont.

Proof?

Ah. And HOW exactly should i proof you something private? Besides i dont think that there is anything in need for a proof.

If you dont believe me,okay. But,sir,dont ask me to proof something private. simply because i cant and i wont.

Jesus Christ you two have brought this thread to a new level of stupid.

Congrats.

As for proof of private mods. They exist, some people preview their mods and when people ask where they got the mod they say "its private".

It just some people who want to feel like a special snowflake.

Proof?

You basically said there were already "private mods" out there that allowed for sex between NPCs in Fallout 4, I asked for proof of how you know this to be fact. You either don't have proof or you aren't giving proof for whatever reason (probably because you're just blowing smoke), so therefor it's probably safe to say NOBODY has any mods out yet that allow for sex between NPCs. This is also a safe assumption because the tools needed to make such a mod don't exist yet. Unless you're referring to one of the people who worked on the game and have inside knowledge of how the game works, that might be a believable scenario, however if that is the case, no one has made it apparent that they are in possession of such a "private mod" as far as the rest of us are aware.

Proof?

Jesus Christ you two have brought this thread to a new level of stupid.

Congrats.

As for proof of private mods. They exist, some people preview their mods and when people ask where they got the mod they say "its private".

It just some people who want to feel like a special snowflake.

New level of stupid? No, just trying to figure out where this guy is coming from. He makes some off the wall claim that a "private mod" already exists that allows for sex between NPCs and then doesn't give proof to back up his claim... Unless something is being misunderstood here.

A simple picture could easily used as proof to prove some meaningful sexual mods exist. Seems rather unlikely that there are any for now. A simple screenshot or 2 could tell a lot but would most likely tell nothing about where the mod came from or who made it. It wouldn't even tell much about what it does but would serve as a sample.

Nevertheless I will drop this subject now as there is nothing to gain here. It would even be totally irrelevant if there were some hidden mods now in existance. All the mods in past, present and future are all there neatly lined up even if our limited ability to handle time is causing some minor issues to reach them ;)

• 1 year later...

Archived