On 12/4/2020 at 12:00 AM, Dirtnap said:

I really appreciate this guide! It's very clear and complete and I have almost gotten through it. I am having some trouble running the SLAnimGenerate.pyw file. It just crashes right as it's opening. I have tried:

Making sure all my folder are writable in Windows 10

I had Python 3.0 and it did not work, so uninstalled, reinstalled 3.9 and checked the PATH to make sure it is using it as default.

Tried running it in a console to see what it says and it said "cannot import argparse" no argparse present.

Reinstalling the mods manually in my game drive, not MO.

Checking for errors in my .txt doc.

All of these things have had the same result.

Is there anything else I could check? I got my first animation made and cannot get it in game lol.

Thanks again for all your hard work on this.

Hey did you still there? i found how to fix it you need to set the variable on your system, and set the pytho 3.x variable, open the file via cmd the window should pop up, i made everything and in the game the actors do T pose, i run fnis thing and stuff, idk what i am missing... its too much things to see at same time maybe i could missing something, but i see the paths and file names its ok, so please help ><

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, EZK-0X said:

hello everyone i get this error "ERROR(2025): Sequenced Animations (s) are at least 2 animations, line: 3" from FnisForModders.exe what does this error mean?

it means that there is a animation setup to be multiple stages but it only has one stage.

Eg: you/someone/SLAnimGenerate tried to make a sexlab animation but it only has one stage.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 12:20 AM, Reefor said:

I had a major problem, I hope someone could shed some light on it for me.

I have the newest updates of the required files. I also have Matchmaker and that's it so far.

I downloaded and installed the animation loader and figured out how it works.

There are some links for animations on the "SexLab Animation Loader Guide" page. I downloaded the first files from the first 2 links, Anub & Arrok and I loaded one. When I started the game all the NPCs were frozen in place. I uninstalled the animation and the game told me that my game was corrupt and I got some strange error messages. It couldn't find the 3 schlongs from SOS, it told me I was using SKSE64 v0.0.0.0 and it told me I was using Skyrim v0.0.0.0.

I uninstalled the sexlab framework and SOS and got the game working again but the NPCs were still frozen. When I reinstalled the sexlab framework the NPCs started moving again. then I reinstalled SOS.

The game was OK again so I decided to try again with a different animation pack and I got the same results and had to use the same fix.

The next day I started getting that strange message telling me that I have "SKSE64 v0.0.0.0" so I uninstalled & reinstalled SKSE64

Everything was OK but the next day Sexlab started resizing the actors even though I had it clicked off. It dawned on me when I uninstalled the Framework & SOS I didn't use the recommended process. So I uninstalled both with the recommended methods and also uninstalled matchmaker and the SOS papyrus, then I reinstalled everying.

Everything's working OK again and I'm considering trying the animation loader again. But I'd feel a lot better trying it again if I understood more about the problem that I had last time.

Does anyone know what's causing this and if there's a fix or patch or something? Or can anyone shed any light on what might have happened?

?Solution?

What happened is I was trying to use 16 bit LE scene packs when I should have been using 32 bit SE packs. If anyone else has this problem make sure you're using packs for your version of Skyrim. A lot of the packs aren't marked, so be careful.

Edited by Reefor
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Can someone explain to me what I should download, in what order, how to run the animations?

I downloaded everything that was recommended for SE/AE and all I have is a whining T-Pose on every animation. Completely nothing works.
I have alternate bodies for the women, from -CBBE- and they normally undress, the women are naked, the men in underwear stay.

Developing a new game, it is about 2 hours.
Too long to see if starting the game again and again, will help anything.

Does anyone have any ideas? Tips?
As someone would send a package of mods that are needed, and the settings that will allow them to work, I could repay with some donation.

• 2 months later...