Hey, I have some user feedback for the guide that weren't clear for me personally:
Creature animations go into meshes->actors->[respective creature folder]->animations  not character

I know in retrospect this seems obvious but reading the guide I somehow convinced my self that it should be
like this since the guide says so. 
and that in this case I need to run fnis twice for both folders of actor 1 and actor 2.

Sorry if this is too trivial as I said, I'm touching these folders and dealing with scripts for the first time.

Other than this I managed to get Anubs holding animation succefully into the game, fucking amazing!
Thank you very much for the guide!  :)

(now I'm going to spend the rest of the evening trying to add the reast ;D)

EDIT:
Found that my first issue is answered in the readme of anim loader, sorry thought I was okay if i read the mod page and the go straight to your guide.

EDIT:
Deleted the rest of my questions since I found the race key words, sorry for the stupid questions. Found them in the sexlab source files. :)

Hey :D

Thx for this epic guide, finally understood the SLA Loader.

But I got into a little problem. After adding some of Anub's Creature Animations, all of them work, I tried to add the Boar animations. I used the race "Boars".

Now I got the "all actors must have the same number of animations" error. The the first actor (character) were found, but the boar hkx werent found. I placed them in the correct direction (meshes->actors->boar->animations->MyCustomFolder).

Can somebody help me with this issue ?

np i am at the moment stuck at the wolf3some, everything ist fine but can´t get the fnis for modders to work for the animation on the wolves.

Get an fnis error >>Warning: Behaviored object "" not found in any BehavioredObjectList. Using "returnToDefault" as default AE.<<. Maybe anyone know a solution to this?

Hi everyone.  Could use some help checking out my attempt at a plugin.  Attached is a doc file with what I did.  Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.  In my case I use the NPC's as female (actor2) and Actor 1 (player) as male.  Not seeing any new animations show up nor do I see anything in MCM\slanimloader show up when I try to register.

helpme.doc.docx

When I install Anub's pack I get this error in FNIS

">>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\Anubs", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED. (draugr)<<"

anyone know why?

">>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\Anubs", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED. (draugr)<<"

anyone know why?

Sounds like it cannot read the behavoir file. Check that your meshes/actors/draugr/behavior/ does have a FNIS HKX file inside. If it doesn't, redownload. If it does, I'll let the creator of the pack know.

anyone know why?

Sounds like it cannot read the behavoir file. Check that your meshes/actors/draugr/behavior/ does have a FNIS HKX file inside. If it doesn't, redownload. If it does, I'll let the creator of the pack know.

Yes it has FNIS_Anubs_draugr_Behavior.hkx ....

Oh I managed to fix it in that folder meshes/actors/draugr/behavior/ it was actually supposed to be named behaviors after I renamed it that it worked ^^

anyone know why?

Yes it has FNIS_Anubs_draugr_Behavior.hkx ....

Oh I managed to fix it in that folder meshes/actors/draugr/behavior/ it was actually supposed to be named behaviors after I renamed it that it worked ^^

Good catch on spotting that. I'll fix his mistake tomorrow. I'm in bed now.

Edit: Never mind. Done.

I've come across a problem with the Anub pack, although fixed now. I will tell it for others that may have the same problem.

In the Anub Pack by Katzumi the wolf_threesome animation is in the wrong folder, instead of being in - meshes/actors/canine/animations. It is in meshes/actors/canine, so just move the whole Anubs folder into the animations folder. Hope it helps.

I've come across a problem with the Anub pack, although fixed now. I will tell it for others that may have the same problem.

In the Anub Pack by Katzumi the wolf_threesome animation is in the wrong folder, instead of being in - meshes/actors/canine/animations. It is in meshes/actors/canine, so just move the whole Anubs folder into the animations folder. Hope it helps.

Thanks for the feedback fixed it and reuploaded the pack in my Post on page 2

Thanks for the feedback fixed it and reuploaded the pack in my Post on page 2

Quick as responses go. I should be thanking you, saved me a lot of trouble :)

Hey guys I'm trying to add the newest FunnyBiz animations with the pole but I can't seem to make it work.  My SLAnims is good and the files are all there but the pole doesn't spawn when I start the animations.  It just looks like my person is holding onto the air.  Also I am a complete noob at CK so if I have to go there then I will need help.  Thanks a lot guys!

Hey guys I'm trying to add the newest FunnyBiz animations with the pole but I can't seem to make it work.  My SLAnims is good and the files are all there but the pole doesn't spawn when I start the animations.  It just looks like my person is holding onto the air.  Also I am a complete noob at CK so if I have to go there then I will need help.  Thanks a lot guys!

Had the exact same issue.  We need to define the animobject in CK so sexlab knows what item we're trying to attach to an animation.  Right now, we're trying to call 'banditpole' or whatever and as it's not defined in an esp so it doesn't show anything.

This means either editing an existing esp or making a new one - just for a single, solitary, pole.  Ugh.  If it was just for my own purposes, I'd edit nsap.esp and sneak it in there.  As I'm trying to make a pack for others, that seems quite shifty to do that.

I'm at a crossroads of what to do.  Rydin?  Any suggestions?

It's included in the animobject folder that FunnyBizness has in the download.  BanditPole02.nif.  I know where it is, I'm just uncertain of how to proceed.  Making one ESP for a pole seems overkill but modding someone else's esp and then uploading it here isn't cool either.  Bleh.

Edit - 10.1 is done, LL won't let me upload.  I'll try again later, ugh.

Edit 2 - There we go.  With this upload, the pole for 'Pole Rape' will not show.  She will be holding onto nothing.  Until I get the animobject/esp thing sorted, this is what is happening.

FunnyBizness10.1-SLAL123015.7z