MultiSlots clothes and Armors (2016-02-12)

barak43

I see that the code is equipping panties as well now, nice. Can I suggest that you work on the bandit gear soon so we can see how it goes in a "normal" playthough when you have the time?

There is an issue though, I noticed that male npcs wearing this chest piece end up missing their legs. Here is a link to the picture. http://i.imgur.com/eCSWSOt.jpg

your link return me an error, but i'm guessing you talk about the elder chest piece ?

i'll look into it. but what body mesh do you use for the males ? the chest i put is just a copy of the vanilla farmclothes02 chest found in the Unofficial Skyrim patch o_o

and ok, i'll do bandit gear :)

For males I use SOS normal body. As for the picture, for some reason I cannot upload any picture here so I had to use imgur but I can view it. Strange.

Anyways, it is farmer clothes as you said. It is just.....they miss that small part above the boots. It is completely invisible.

I'll see if I can upload it if you still need more info. Oh and thank you for deciding to do some bandit gear!  :lol:

ok that's strange, i use SOS too and i don't seem to have the same problem.

can you try to overwrite the torso_0 and _1 from the elder folder by the farmclothes02 torso files you have ?

to see if it does the same.

btw, do you use a clothing mod for SOS ?

can you try to overwrite the torso_0 and _1 from the elder folder by the farmclothes02 torso files you have ?

Gave it a go aaaaand still the same issue. To be honest, it will be fine with me but I'm not sure about other people.

To answer your question, no I don't use any of such mods.

Gave it a go aaaaand still the same issue. To be honest, it will be fine with me but I'm not sure about other people.

To answer your question, no I don't use any of such mods.

ok so the problem isn't with the mesh. might have made an error in the creation kit. i'll check it out. will post a new version very soon with all the fur bandit armors done, and hopefully that bug fixed xD

Feedback time.

Spawned so many female bandits that wear fur, studded or hide chest. All of the females that wore fur chest got the extra equipment after a while. Job well done.

As for the male issue, I went into Bannered Mare to test it out on two type of male NPCs: Young (Normal, I guess you could say?) and Elder. Here is what happened:

The bard (I cannot remember his name at this moment, something starting with Mi) was wearing the farmclothes, but his calf was invisible. Garath (NPC added by Breezehome FullyUpgradable mod) was wearing a blacksmith apron with an invisible calf; however, he equipped a farmclothes WITH his calf after the mod ran the update script. The log did not say anything other than he is an elder person and it can't do a thing.

Feedback time.

Spawned so many female bandits that wear fur, studded or hide chest. All of the females that wore fur chest got the extra equipment after a while. Job well done.

As for the male issue, I went into Bannered Mare to test it out on two type of male NPCs: Young (Normal, I guess you could say?) and Elder. Here is what happened:

The bard (I cannot remember his name at this moment, something starting with Mi) was wearing the farmclothes, but his calf was invisible. Garath (NPC added by Breezehome FullyUpgradable mod) was wearing a blacksmith apron with an invisible calf; however, he equipped a farmclothes WITH his calf after the mod ran the update script. The log did not say anything other than he is an elder person and it can't do a thing.

ok, so the body mesh used for the elder is correctly loaded. good :)

for the bug with men's clothes... it's a temporary side effect xD

to make the clothes work correctly i have to change a little the slots of the ArmorAddons... so that the girls appear correctly. until i do the guys too, that bug will stay xD

ok another version with 3 new sets

hide, studded and scaled armors :)

i think i'll working on the men in parallel to the girls so that bug with the meshes disappear quickly.

also i think i'll soon open the official download page since the script seems fairly stable ^^,

ok, just posting so you know i'n still working on this. here is what i'm working on for the next version =

- the first clothing for guys will appear. for SOS body type ^^,

- improving the random script with the following :

>option in the MCM to keep the full random as it is today, or make it level so that no high level equipment appear too soon

>for that leveled functions, options will be added in the menu so you can configure it to your liking :)

- adding loot in containers

>here again options for this will be in the MCM :)

that's all ! i hope you'll like all this :)

ok, just posting so you know i'n still working on this. here is what i'm working on for the next version =

>option in the MCM to keep the full random as it is today, or make it level so that no high level equipment appear too soon

>for that leveled functions, options will be added in the menu so you can configure it to your liking :)

I like it^^

Will you change the laying arround clothes and armors too? 

I like it^^

Will you change the laying arround clothes and armors too? 

will do that later. before i can do that i need to make the ground version of the clothes ^^,

I've been without a PC for a while now (The PC room getting some fixing) so I couldn't send any feedback. Gonna keep it short: I spawned 20 npcs (code 39cf5) and all of them used the pieces you provided (I believe fur and...hide? Cannot remember) Nicely done.

Regarding the list of things you are planning to work on, I'm looking forward the improvement on the code (Second point). 

• 2 weeks later...

ok, and the new version is finally up xD

sorry for the wait.

i haven't done as much as i wanted but decided to release what was done so it can be tested.

for the new leveled lists, i havent included the mixed gears yet. need to redo the patchs.

meteox, can you tell me what levels you wish your sets to appear ? ^^,

sorry for the wait.

i haven't done as much as i wanted but decided to release what was done so it can be tested.

for the new leveled lists, i havent included the mixed gears yet. need to redo the patchs.

Haven't had a chance to do any tests, been busy with some real life things. When I have some time I will test it out.

Regarding the leveled list for my items, that is a tough one. There are two ways in my head:

1) Going for a fixed arbitrary level.

2) Following the game's way of setting the armor material into the leveled lists.

What do you think?

sorry for the wait.

Haven't had a chance to do any tests, been busy with some real life things. When I have some time I will test it out.

Regarding the leveled list for my items, that is a tough one. There are two ways in my head:

1) Going for a fixed arbitrary level.

2) Following the game's way of setting the armor material into the leveled lists.

What do you think?

both can be done. it all depend on the stats of the pieces.

ok, for now i'll go with making it level with skyrim's way. we'll see after that

• 4 months later...

I think i will make a few tests together with smithing books. I didn´t releast it at the moment, i made 4 versions all buyable, 2 without your mod 2 with your mod.

One with normal prices and the other with very high prices. With the books you can craft and temper the new armor peaces from your mod and i changed weight

and armor rate for better gameplay. I changed the materials for crafting too and it is posible to craft the bandits armor you need for Pauldron the Crafting Book Leather and

Hide Pauldron. I will beginn the test in the evening. When you want i can make a few screen shots.

It works good, sometimes i must wait a bit that the npcs have there skirt on. But this is no big deal.

I use all in one hdt animated pussy, i dont know if hade to something with the mail npc. But what body you use for the mails?

The hands and feet look a little invisble only a small part. Uunp are only the prisoner clothes  at the moment i hope someone make the other stuff too.

For testing it is enough, i don´t need the clothes and armor for uunp for the tests.

P.s. crafting works good, well it must be because i made it xD

i will download this when i get home, i have ben searching for something like this on the nexus forever, now i come to see it here... DESTINY

One more thing before you use this mod, not all clothes and armor are made at the moment. This version the new armor peaces are not craftable

and the values aren´t changed at the moment. The iron armor weight is 30, pauldron and skirt too from this armor. But you can test it maybee you like it too.^^

I hope the creator make more soon, the last apdate was 5 months ago.

• 9 months later...

ok, little message to say that i'm back, and will start again to work on the mod.

however, i think i'll begin most of it from scratch again since i thought of a better way to do the equipping of the clothes that would be more efficient and use less scripts.

i hope to get a new working version soon.

• 1 month later...

Archived