MultiSlots clothes and Armors (2016-02-12)

barak43

this mod is still in alpha stage. so if you download it, its for testing ^^

if you want to see an option or want to see a compatibility patch for other mods, feel free to ask and i'll see what can be done

While i'm confident in my scripting ability, and not too bad at editing meshes, i know i'm not the best, so if you check my meshes and feels you can do better, or want to make textures for example, be my guest ! Or even suggestions, i take it all ^^

Note = if you try this mod you'll see lot of clipping. that's normal, i didn't take the time to rework correctly the parts yet. will do that once all the clothes and armors are done so that i can then concentrate of optimizing all that (will probably redo lot of the meshes one at a time)

what this mod do

have you ever download this wonderful mod that add clothes or armors, like a skirt for example, and then realized that you can't use it with the vanilla ones because it will clip and look awful ?

i know it happened more than once to me.

The goal of this mod is to take care of that problem. it cut the armors into more pieces that we can equip at will.

there is also a script that will put random parts on the NPCs depending of what they wear as armor or clothing (slot 32)

Compatibility patchs can/will be done so that other mods can be used with this one.

Note about slots = Not a Problem ! you can choose in MCM menu what slots this mod use.

Note2 = That mean you can set it however you want for compatibility with Devious Device ;)

compatibility patchs done (you must have the original mods)

- mixed-gear-armor-mashup by Meteox

Requirements

- Latest SkyUI = without it the MCM menu won't work.
- CBBE HDT body = that's what i use for my female. by default the meshes use my personal preset, but you have included in the file the bodyslide to adapt it to your own (Note about HDT. the breasts and ass will bounce if you have HDT-PE. it might not be for everyone, but i like it like that and don't have the skills yet to reduce/ stop the bouncing of the armor. if someone feel like doing it, feel free to do so)

Conversions =

- UUNP Special (done by Anonymous9431) : prisoner clothes

for the patchs =

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49859-mixed-gear-armor-mashup/

What's new in the mod (2016-02-12)

added new features, meaning... leveled items ^^

the clothes and armors should now appear in chests and all (haven't had time to really test it)

and you can activate and option in the MCM to choose to level the random equipping too

added the option to deactivate the debug log if you want a cleaner log (i do put a lot of them, makes for easier debugging lol)

To Do

- add more clothes and armors lol

- change the armor rating, value, and weight of the pieces to make it more balanced

- redo the mixed gear patch to add it to the leveled lists
- check for compatibility with Loot and Degradation by isoku (a Nexus Mod)

Credits

- all the SkyUI team = for their wonderful work that make it easy to add options
- Ousnius Jeir and Caliente = for the CBBE body and bodyslide
- HydrogensaysHDT = for HDT Physics Extension
- Meteox = for his great help and for his Mod mixed-gear-armor-mashup

- Anonymous9431 = for his conversion for UUNP Special

if i forget someone in the credits, tell me and i'll add it ^^,

Change Log

(2016-01-15)

added hide, studded and scaled armor :)

(2016-01-11)

ok now all the bandit fur armors are done ^^,

change some settings in the CK for the Elder clothes. let's hope it fix the small problem it had

(2016-01-09)

the elders will now be forced to wear a special non skimpy clothing by the script. no more Elders in skimpy ^^

(the script for elder is very basic, might improve it for more variety... maybe if i feel like it lol)

added the blacksmith set, and its variant :)

(2016-01-07)

ok improved again the random script. now much cleaner and lighter ^^

added the last farmclothes, the v4, and its variant :)

(2016-01-06)

made some deep change in the internal formlists, and did the necessary change in the scripts (hopefully should work better now lol)

updated the patch for Mixed Gear Mod :)

(2016-01-04)

added new clothes

farm clothes v2 and v3 and their variants

fixed an infinite loop bug in the random script

(2016-01-03)

added 3 new clothes,

prisoner clothes, barkeeper, and the belted tunic :)

(2015-12-30)

made the patch for the mixed gear mod :)

fixed a bug in the slot script

fixed another bug in the random script this time xD

(2015-12-27)

- added the female Iron Armor

- remade the NPC update script and tested it a bit. it should now update the NPCs correctly, but still ask for testing, there's probably things i forgot lol

(2015-12-26)

Major change in the mod.

now you can choose the slot each type of piece use in the MCM menu [:)]

disabled the automatic equipping of NPCs for now as i have to redo it from scratch to make it compatible with the new slot script ^^,

and added a new set

fur armor version 1 (yep you know there are different ones. more coming soon ^^)

(2015-12-23)

right now only the female Leather Armor is done.
it's now 3 separate pieces

Leather Armor = Slot 32 - Body. its like the original one, but without the skirt and the Pauldron
Leather Skirt = Slot 53.
Leather Pauldron = Slot 57.

depending on how the mod will go, i might change/add more parts. so feel free to make suggestions ^^

In the MCM Menu, you now can change how often the NPCs get updated

the script that update them is basically working, but ask for testing/improvement

MultiSlots Clothes and Armors- UUNP Special.7z

MultiSLots Clothes and Armors - Mixed Gear Armor 2016-01-06.7z

MultiSlots Clothes and Armors 2016-02-12.7z

List of ideas to be discussed for future improvement (2016-01-09)

ok, i'll put here the ideas so that we can keep track and discuss it all :)

- Elders = ok, with the new script, the elder will not wear skimpy anymore... but will all wear the same clothes lol. i don't really care that much, but might improve it if enough people ask for it ^^,

- next quoting a good idea

AzumisSword1, on 06 Jan 2016 - 12:39 PM, said:snapback.png

I got an new idea, there is a mod just to sticky. With it you can not take the clothes from dead corpses. Maybee there is a way to change it a bit and so it is not to sticky but

wrong size. So as female pc you can only take clothes from dead female corpses because the male clothes have the wrong size and the other way arround too as male pc. It would be a little more realistic.

to this i have a few ideas

separating genders for clothing is a good idea. could be just some kind of clothes likes bra, panties ^^,

could be as suggested all clothes.

about the corpses there are 2 kind of them in skyrim. the ones after we kill them. the ones dead by default. right now the dead is being ignored so you can't get infinite clothing from the script. it would be easy money, take all but the torso, and every X seconds you get new clothes and all

- Followers = now this is another problem. as long as they're not following you, no problem. but after that you get access to inventory. so similar problem than with corpses.

- start of the game. when starting we wear only the prisoner torso... must find a way to deal with that. for vanilla start, and mods that change that too, like the alternate start - Life another Life mod

- crafting = AzumisSword1 kindly said he'll take care of making it a reality, thank you ^^

here too we have options. crafting accessible from the start ? or we could have "skill" books necessary to get access to the crafts as we see in some mods.

- balance = right now the armors are not balanced at all. need to change the values, armor rating and weight of the pieces to make it more realist.

the option to level the armors are now here, but the problem of value of the clothing is still there.

- Slots = right now the mod take care of skirt, panties, bra, shoulder

but i'll add more later. what do you suggest ?

and i want to add presets for the slots in the MCM menu. at least 2 = Classic one, using the slot recommendation found on Nexus. and Devious Device one. any thought or suggestion ?

I've never used DD so this mod will not affect me; however, other people may complain since they do use it. I do have a suggestion for you: I made my own mashup armor sets where I did the same thing you are trying to accomplish here; splitting gear into different slots. For shoulders, you can utilize slot number 57. As for the skirt, you could use slot number 53.

Why these two, you may ask? Well, according to this page, shoulder slot is 57 and for skirts you can think of it as a lower/leg outergarment piece which occupy slot 53.

What do you think?

I've never used DD so this mod will not affect me; however, other people may complain since they do use it. I do have a suggestion for you: I made my own mashup armor sets where I did the same thing you are trying to accomplish here; splitting gear into different slots. For shoulders, you can utilize slot number 57. As for the skirt, you could use slot number 53.

Why these two, you may ask? Well, according to this page, shoulder slot is 57 and for skirts you can think of it as a lower/leg outergarment piece which occupy slot 53.

What do you think?

interesting. thanks for the link, i didnt know it, and its indeed good to know. and using those slots would make compatibility easier.

and i could make other parts like panties for the slots used by DD.

the armors you made, did you put them in mod for public ? if so can i have a link ? since what i'd like is to have maximum compatibility between all the equipments, i'm ready to make compatibily patchs if necessary.

but i'm early enough in the mod that i can easily change things like slots.

edit : just saw it was in your signature lol.

What do you think?

interesting. thanks for the link, i didnt know it, and its indeed good to know. and using those slots would make compatibility easier.

the armors you made, did you put them in mod for public ? if so can i have a link ? since what i'd like is to have maximum compatibility between all the equipments, i'm ready to make compatibily patchs if necessary.

No problem at all! Just trying to help a fellow mod author.

What do you think?

i looked at your mod, and downloaded it. very good job ^^

once i'm sure of the slots i'll make a compatibility patch. well i'm working on a script actually, but it will be soon.

i'm thinking of adding an option where the NPCs would equip random clothes or armors of the same kind of what they wear in the slot 32. that would put diversity, and that way some NPCs would wear some of your work.

What do you think?

once i'm sure of the slots i'll make a compatibility patch. well i'm working on a script actually, but it will be soon.

i'm thinking of adding an option where the NPCs would equip random clothes or armors of the same kind of what they wear in the slot 32. that would put diversity, and that way some NPCs would wear some of your work.

Thank you, that means so much to me. I'm in the process to add a new Heavy set. So if you are interested then you may wanna check the thread soon.

As for your idea, it is quite intriguing. It will make npcs look more cooler and unique if they can wear different pieces. Man, can't wait to test it out.

I wish you the best of luck! 

What do you think?

Thank you, that means so much to me. I'm in the process to add a new Heavy set. So if you are interested then you may wanna check the thread soon.

As for your idea, it is quite intriguing. It will make npcs look more cooler and unique if they can wear different pieces. Man, can't wait to test it out.

I wish you the best of luck! 

I'm following your thread already, can't wait to see that new set :)

ok, new version is up.

not much changed lol.

the slots used are now 53 for skirt and 57 for the pauldron.

and i improved the NPC update script, adding at the same time in the MCM an option to choose how often the update happen

so, now about the slots used by the mod, here is what i feel like doing right now.

slot 32 = the upper part of the clothes or armors, except for shoulder parts

slot 57 = the shoulder part

slot 53 = the skirt

slot 49 = the panties (wont be able to wear panties and chastity belt at the same time. seems logical to me ^^,

slot 56 = the bras (same with chastity bras)

thats all for now, might add more as needed ^^,

as always, feel free to give suggestions/bug reports ^^

ok after looking a little further into the slots used by Devious Devices, i realized that slot 53 is used by the legs cuffs, and the slot 57 by vaginal plug...

i'll have to think more about what slots to choose as i do want the mod to be compatible with DD

ok after looking a little further into the slots used by Devious Devices, i realized that slot 53 is used by the legs cuffs, and the slot 57 by vaginal plug...

i'll have to think more about what slots to choose as i do want the mod to be compatible with DD

I was going to try the mod until I saw this post. Damn shame, I dare say.

How about 54 for the skirt (Leg Secondary) and 58 for the shoulders (Arm Secondary)? I can't think as the most fitting slots are already taken by DD as you said.

yeah slot 54 is free for the skirt. so that's good.

slot 58 is the corset though. DD use a lot of slots xD

but don't worry, no matter what slots i choose in the end, i'll make a patch for your mod, and for any mods that are agreed by their authors for that matter. (and i'm thinking of a way to make it easy for mod authors to add their work in MSCA by themselve)

How about 54 for the skirt (Leg Secondary) and 58 for the shoulders (Arm Secondary)? I can't think as the most fitting slots are already taken by DD as you said.

ok, i've been thinking hard on how to please the maximum of people... and i can't please everyone lol

unless...

i should be able to make an MCM page where the user can choose what slots he want to use. i have to test it, but it should be possible i think.

ok, i've been thinking hard on how to please the maximum of people... and i can't please everyone lol

unless...

i should be able to make an MCM page where the user can choose what slots he want to use. i have to test it, but it should be possible i think.

Yeah, it is quite difficult to satisfy everyone so do what you must.

Are they craftable too?

It is like Combination vanilla outfit http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13378/?, but they are not craftable and uses slots that are not compatible with devious devices.

The modder there splittet the armor in more peaces too and with a few other things new. I asked him could he change slots, but no answer. And now it looks like you

make the same mod new^^. thats great and i will tell you my ideas too.

It would be nice when it is compatible with loot and degradation http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55677/?, so that each peace can break.

I testet it with RBU Clothing Mod breakable too http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53551/?, but the first one is working better and there is one more

for helmets http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70167/?.

What i want to know too is this only for female like combination vanilla outfit or even for males? It would be enough  for me for female.

When it is only for female, maybee there is a way to make clothes different for male and female. What i mean is that only male can wear male clothes and

female only female clothes.

I made combination vanilla outfit craftable for me, it was only a couple hours to make it. But to change the slots there i didn´t know how, so i gave up there.

Are they craftable too?

It is like Combination vanilla outfit http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13378/?, but they are not craftable and uses slots that are not compatible with devious devices.

The modder there splittet the armor in more peaces too and with a few other things new. I asked him could he change slots, but no answer. And now it looks like you

It would be nice when it is compatible with loot and degradation http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55677/?, so that each peace can break.

I testet it with RBU Clothing Mod breakable too http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53551/?, but the first one is working better and there is one more

What i want to know too is this only for female like combination vanilla outfit or even for males? It would be enough  for me for female.

When it is only for female, maybee there is a way to make clothes different for male and female. What i mean is that only male can wear male clothes and

I made combination vanilla outfit craftable for me, it was only a couple hours to make it. But to change the slots there i didn´t know how, so i gave up there.

thanks for the interest in my mod ^^

for the craftable... honestly i don't know lol. i made the pieces by copying the main armor and editing. if it's not craftable, i don't think it would need much work to get it done. will have to test it and look into how that works.

for slots, with my new version it's not a problem, you can choose yourself what slots are used now :)

i don't know loot and degradation, but i'll look into it, and if it's possible i'll make it compatible ^^

for now, only a few female armors are done. i spent more time scripting than making new clothes lol.

I'm doing the female ones first, but yes, male ones will be done too.

i still have some scripting to do, but once i'm done with what i want to do, it will be way easier to add more content. for me, and for any mod author that wish to add their work (hopefully lol)

Are they craftable too?

thanks for the interest in my mod ^^

for the craftable... honestly i don't know lol. i made the pieces by copying the main armor and editing. if it's not craftable, i don't think it would need much work to get it done. will have to test it and look into how that works.

for slots, with my new version it's not a problem, you can choose yourself what slots are used now :)

i don't know loot and degradation, but i'll look into it, and if it's possible i'll make it compatible ^^

for now, only a few female armors are done. i spent more time scripting than making new clothes lol.

I'm doing the female ones first, but yes, male ones will be done too.

i still have some scripting to do, but once i'm done with what i want to do, it will be way easier to add more content. for me, and for any mod author that wish to add their work (hopefully lol)

I can make it craftable when your mod is done, that is not the problem. ;)

Now i check out the slots again and give you an massage about it. I can not change the slots with the creation kid, because when i change them there the clothes are invisble when you wear them in the game.

Now i check out the slots again and give you an massage about it. I can not change the slots with the creation kid, because when i change them there the clothes are invisble when you wear them in the game.

you mean that you tried my mod and you couldn't change the slots ? btw, no need for you to go into the creation kit to change the slots of my mod. you just need to go in the MCM menu. or is that what you mean ?

for the invisible thing, in the creation kit, you need to change the slots in the armor itself... and in its armor addon too. its that last part that you're probably missing if it become invisible in game.

when i tested my mod i could change the slots without problem, but as always with skyrim, its on MY system xD

anyway thanks for the report ^^

you mean that you tried my mod and you couldn't change the slots ? btw, no need for you to go into the creation kit to change the slots of my mod. you just need to go in the MCM menu. or is that what you mean ?

for the invisible thing, in the creation kit, you need to change the slots in the armor itself... and in its armor addon too. its that last part that you're probably missing if it become invisible in game.

when i tested my mod i could change the slots without problem, but as always with skyrim, its on MY system xD

anyway thanks for the report ^^

I don´t tried it with your mod, i tried it for a month ago with combination vanilla outfit. But i will try it with your mod now^^. Changing the slot with mcm is an good idea :)

ok, new version is up.

not much changed lol.

and i improved the NPC update script, adding at the same time in the MCM an option to choose how often the update happen

so, now about the slots used by the mod, here is what i feel like doing right now.

slot 53 = the skirt

slot 49 = the panties (wont be able to wear panties and chastity belt at the same time. seems logical to me ^^,

To make it compatible with devious devices this must be changed:

slot 32 upper part is ok

slot 57 shoulder plates slot is vag. plug on DD, maybee an empty slot or harness slot should be used, slot 58 is the harness 54 is empty

slot 53 skirt is the same slot with leg cuffs so you can not wear the skirt when you have leg cuffs on, this is ok for me or use  slot 52 this is empty

slot 49 Panties is perfect slot

slot 56 bra the same thing like the slot 49 panties nothing to say

I don´t use mods for earings or more rings on the finger, so they are more slots empty when you need them ( 40, 46, 47, 60 )

ok, new version is up.

not much changed lol.

slot 53 = the skirt

To make it compatible with devious devices this must be changed:

slot 32 upper part is ok

slot 57 shoulder plates slot is vag. plug on DD, maybee an empty slot or harness slot should be used, slot 58 is the harness 54 is empty

slot 53 skirt is the same slot with leg cuffs so you can not wear the skirt when you have leg cuffs on, this is ok for me or use  slot 52 this is empty

slot 49 Panties is perfect slot

slot 56 bra the same thing like the slot 49 panties nothing to say

I don´t use mods for earings or more rings on the finger, so they are more slots empty when you need them ( 40, 46, 47, 60 )

yep i know, DD use lot of slots, and all of them are different from usual slot use in nexus mods. thats what made me create the MCM option to change slots.

in the near future i think i'll add presets option to automatically change the slots to be compatible with DD, or the standard usage for other users.

with the possibility to change to any slot you want, it should be possible for everyone to get what they want ^^

and another update ^^

so the script for updating the NPCs is done and working (as far as i can tell lol)

now i'm working into making a way for easy patching for other mods ^^,

wow, this goes faster as i thought :P

Archived