[Request] Guide to convert textures/meshes to X Body type

MorganRiggs

So, I have some extra spare time over Christmas and was hoping to start up on something new and to learn something different, and hopefully to be able to share some content with you. 
On to my questions, is there any guide or tutorial that you would recommend for a beginner like myself on how to get started editing meshes/textures for x/any body type?

Thanks and happy Xmas to you all!

This guide may serve more than just the OP, it could serve as a comprehensive guide to beginning to edit F04 bodies and meshes. 

But, i do believe that we are too early in it to have a firm grasp on what exactly to do, unless I'm mistaken (please tell me if I am).

The only person I am certain knows what's going on is Caliente, and she is probably swamped with questions, work, and requests. Just wait a month or so and catch the train when it picks up speed.

This guide may serve more than just the OP, it could serve as a comprehensive guide to beginning to edit F04 bodies and meshes. 

But, i do believe that we are too early in it to have a firm grasp on what exactly to do, unless I'm mistaken (please tell me if I am).

The only person I am certain knows what's going on is Caliente, and she is probably swamped with questions, work, and requests. Just wait a month or so and catch the train when it picks up speed.

You are probably right. I was mainly curious since I am a beginner, I have done some minor work in nifscope but I assume (From no professional experience) that this requires a lot of more tools?

Thanks for the answer anyway, looking forward to see what the future brings. I was hoping to make a new mesh for the Minuteman General outfit as my first project.

You are probably right. I was mainly curious since I am a beginner, I have done some minor work in nifscope but I assume (From no professional experience) that this requires a lot of more tools?

Thanks for the answer anyway, looking forward to see what the future brings. I was hoping to make a new mesh for the Minuteman General outfit as my first project.

Things are going slow right now, but as soon as the GECK comes out, which is what absolutely everyone is waiting on, then things will start accelerating and, so my observations, go faster than skyrim did. I'm no mod creator, but even I can see that it's always good to have more creators. The modding community doesn't really have competition, aside from the UNP vs. CBBE thing. But even that isn't really much. If you know what youre doing and you always read the readme.txt then the mod community will be good to you, and making something of quality not only for yourself but for others as well is a good deed.

Archived