Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

On 12/25/2019 at 12:48 PM, pilzlizwerg said:

I'm looking for a mod i had before but cant find now,  it added a new location "sunny's bunker" or something like that with a modern and cozy room inside,  there were some boxes with custom/ conversion clothes and a hidden beacht for wich u had to activate a picture to get there,  it also added a loadingscreen with a vaultsign with her mod hicture on it,  would really apprechiate if anyone maybe could tell me where to find it or if it even is still available somewhere

Sun's final project, it shows up every now and then, but can't find a link right now...

No solid link, but post by Varithina below has some insight

7 hours ago, afa said:

Sun's final project, it shows up every now and then, but can't find a link right now...

Looking at [SunJeong] homepage here on lovers lab, looks like they may have removed that mod as there is no post for that final project in there, in fact it only shows 4 posts in the files section.

It no longer shows in my notifications list either which is a bit odd, I wonder if sun had it removed for what ever reason, I do still have the files for it, well I think I do anyway.  Hmm, does not look like it is here either https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite

Just sent her a pm but as she is on holiday till 3rd of January, not much chance of an answer before then, unless somebody else can help out.  I do know from her comments that she drifted away from Fallout 4 modding which was a damn shame as she did some nice stuff, but I do agree with her, the crafting side of the Fallout 4 CK was damn nice, but a bitch to work with.

Sorry if this is a "lazy" question,

How far reaching are mods so far? For example, could you play the game and have sex with pretty much everything, or are there still a lot of creatures that don't have animations?

I tend to go for some kind of combat rape mod +as many animations as is possible, but I don't know what the go-to mods are in 4.

4 hours ago, Tophica said:

Sorry if this is a "lazy" question,

How far reaching are mods so far? For example, could you play the game and have sex with pretty much everything, or are there still a lot of creatures that don't have animations?

I tend to go for some kind of combat rape mod +as many animations as is possible, but I don't know what the go-to mods are in 4.

There many superm, dog, ghoul animations, other creatures only 4 stages in 1 animation

On 2/20/2019 at 12:37 AM, Bonnie Lass said:

JaneBod's been getting some renewed interest. I decided to update Jane Bod with bugfixes, LooksMenu/BodyGen support, and LMCC compatibility. Unfortunately there were some really nice JaneBod conversions that have gone missing.

Please, if you have any of these, upload them!

JaneBod BodySlide Conversions by mystera99
JaneBod Feathers and Fishnets by yehudi
JaneBod TheKite's DC ScoopDigger outfit by Th3Kite and Niero
JaneBod Automatron Bodyslide Files by yehudi
JaneBod FarHarbour Bodyslide Files by yehudi
JaneBod Fortaleza Bodyslide Files by yehudi
JaneBod Nuka World BodySlide Files by yehudi
JaneBod Nuka-Girl Suit with No Helmet Options by yehudi original by neeher

Did you have any luck finding these? I'm also 'on the hunt'.

All the Best!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LiteEmUp said:

lol im not looking for adult animation mods primarily, but what i'm looking for are mods that adds stuff like sextoys and bdsm machines(like machines that you can tie up anyone on lol)that i can craft in the workshop for my settlements..

Torture devices

Devious devices

Where are the player slavery mods for fallout 4? I've got several of them for oblivion and skyrim but haven't found anything yet for fallout 4 except AAF Hardship beggar whore but that is still in development which is currently paused. I have yet to see a player slavery mod for fallout 4 similar to PSE from oblivion or maria eden from skyrim.

I'm looking for a mod that allows sex with the creatures of the wasteland, however, the more you have sex the more you transform into that creature. There was a mod for something similar in Fallout New Vegas, but i am unable to get that working as some of the requirements are no longer availble. Also, im not very good with modding, so if it's possible to get it to be installed simply, that would be great

1 hour ago, GamingChocobro said:

I'm looking for a mod that allows sex with the creatures of the wasteland, however, the more you have sex the more you transform into that creature. There was a mod for something similar in Fallout New Vegas, but i am unable to get that working as some of the requirements are no longer availble. Also, im not very good with modding, so if it's possible to get it to be installed simply, that would be great

There is animation packs that support sex with creatures but no transform features, packs: creature pack (x2), mutated lust, savage cabbage anim pack

On 12/16/2019 at 1:48 PM, Kanjimonk said:

Hey im new to modding Fallout 4 butt im looking for some mods. 

is there a mod that gives more options on female to female sex besides atomic lust.

im also looking for female power armor thats skinthight instead of the huge normal one.

and im looking for some bdsm cloths mods and latex cloths mods

and any good skimpy clothing mods 

and if there is a ¨poseing/modeling¨mod 

and thanks for any future replies

Hi, have you tried

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9278/

for female skintight power armour?

On 12/28/2019 at 8:24 AM, Tophica said:

Thanks. Good to know that theyre at least there in some capacity.

Still no sex with assaultron though. :(  So sadly, still going to have to rely on the Servitron mod. But still, getting Servitron to work with sex mods is a painful process and don't work half the time. But when it does work with sex mods, your next problem is getting sex mods to recognize your servitron as a female to use female animations as the game seem to recognize all robots as males.

And believe me when I said I tried using console command and mods, they're still seen as males. T_T

Request: Assaultron sex animations please?

It took us a long time to get Spriggan and Flame Atronauch (two of the most humanoid and feminine wild-life creatures) sex animations in Skyrim, must we also wait just as long or even longer for assaultrons in Fallout 4. I'm so sick of my waifu PAM unintentionally teasing me knowing there's nothing I can do about it.

"So close and yet so far." :( 

On 12/16/2019 at 7:48 AM, Kanjimonk said:

Hey im new to modding Fallout 4 butt im looking for some mods. 

is there a mod that gives more options on female to female sex besides atomic lust.

im also looking for female power armor thats skinthight instead of the huge normal one.

and im looking for some bdsm cloths mods and latex cloths mods

and any good skimpy clothing mods 

and if there is a ¨poseing/modeling¨mod 

and thanks for any future replies

Try PAAM - Power Armor Alternative Meshes (Bodyslide) mod, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18417.

While the models aren't skin tight, if you can grasp the basics of Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, you should be able to create your own bodyslide version of each power armors. It may take several tries and editing but damn do power armors look THICC (if your into that) as fuck if you can get it them right. I have mine but sadly, my save game is kinda messed up from installing and uninstalling too many mods so I keep getting CTDs whenever I try to save. I really wanted to add a screenshot of my power armors just to show you some example but I'm considering on starting a new save. Luckily, I took notes on the sliders in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio to get the perfect shape on how I want my THICC power armors to be. If you anyone else want me to share my notes, don't be afraid to ask me.

3 hours ago, WearableNine said:

Request: Assaultron sex animations please?

It took us a long time to get Spriggan and Flame Atronauch (two of the most humanoid and feminine wild-life creatures) sex animations in Skyrim, must we also wait just as long or even longer for assaultrons in Fallout 4. I'm so sick of my waifu PAM unintentionally teasing me knowing there's nothing I can do about it.

"So close and yet so far." :( 

To make female

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=SexChange

As far as I remember you need to write "true" instead of 1 to change to female

i'm looking for adult settlement objects/working stations where i can assign settlers to work with. ie. dancing poles, hooker points or windows etc. optional ressource gen would be the next step on that. there are the static ones ie tortue devices or pillorys but these are quite static. i got a catwalk mat from settlement markers which is nice.

browsing here on LL and nexus and found nothing yet but whole standalone mods ie the diamond city mod with the daning pole inside. not realy workshop objects.

What are the recent within the last year names for FO4 CBBE outfits? I know jmenaru is popular but what others? I'm looking for all kinds of CBBE outfits mostly thinking about doing a game about just a few mods like AAF hardship beggar whore and similar mods. Somehow in game I want to have these outfits seen by LL adult mods as slutty or whore or slave kind of stuff if possible. I remember seeing skyrim outfits converted to fallout 4 as a thread somewhere can't find it now where is it? I remember seeing a bunch of outfits over the years just never got around to downloading them. I can't remember for sure but someone made a chunli original style outfit for FO4 and it was part of a pack of outfits I think it was in sun's final project but I can't be sure anyone know about this?

EDIT

PROTIP right here! look through the fusion girl mod page on nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37268

Scroll through the requirements tab and look at the section for "mods requiring this file" and there I go lots and lots of slutty stuff even if I don't use fusion girl that list is whats hot right now for sure. Nobody would convert something they don't want to use. I'm gonna be sorting outfits for a loooong time.

On 1/10/2020 at 10:57 AM, Owrom said:

i'm looking for adult settlement objects/working stations where i can assign settlers to work with. ie. dancing poles, hooker points or windows etc. optional ressource gen would be the next step on that. there are the static ones ie tortue devices or pillorys but these are quite static. i got a catwalk mat from settlement markers which is nice.

browsing here on LL and nexus and found nothing yet but whole standalone mods ie the diamond city mod with the daning pole inside. not realy workshop objects.

Try this: [AAF] RSE II: Brothels & Prostitution 

4 minutes ago, WearableNine said:

Try this: [AAF] RSE II: Brothels & Prostitution 

NO.

Do NOT try this mod. Honestly, it has unresolvable problems that will eventually lead to corrupted save games that you will not be able to load without an immediate CTD.

Fair and honest warning given by the author of the mod.

38 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

NO.

Do NOT try this mod. Honestly, it has unresolvable problems that will eventually lead to corrupted save games that you will not be able to load without an immediate CTD.

Fair and honest warning given by the author of the mod.

lol, I've never try this mod myself but saw it was the only one available at the time. Sorry if anybody else downloaded this, hopefully the mod author will keep working on this for a stable version soon. 

13 minutes ago, WearableNine said:

lol, I've never try this mod myself but saw it was the only one available at the time. Sorry if anybody else downloaded this, hopefully the mod author will keep working on this for a stable version soon. 

Sorry - mod author (me) no longer supports these mods. They are in the state they are in and will remain that way for the foreseeable future.