Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

I have not seen one that make's all npc naked in all the game world. The closest I'v seen anything coming close to that was a mod the was on Nexus and was called Strip box which had you build a invisible box in your settlement and any npc that walked throw the box would be striped of there clothes and then redressed. But i think it was taken down as it caused problems.  hope you strike it lucky and find one that fit's you needs

• 3 weeks later...

I kind of hav a weird foot/head thing... I try soo hard to figure out how I can build this as a mod myself but I can not figure it out at all. I wish to have a (unisex) helmet/headgear that makes my characters head like this:

2sx7key.jpg

Yeah, I know... I got probs... I expect to be made fun of but if anyone is bord and make it or find it ur the best ❤️ sorry my request is super weird :$

15 hours ago, darkdragonlove said:

This thread is alive, but it still claims that the GECK doesn't exist yet. Should this be updated, or is there an even better GECK coming in the future?

It should be updated. That post is from December, 2015. It's been available since April, 2016. Need to download it from the bestheda launcher though. ?

On 8/4/2019 at 3:24 PM, Phelps1247 said:

It should be updated. That post is from December, 2015. It's been available since April, 2016. Need to download it from the bestheda launcher though. ?

Oh and good luck workin with more than one Master without changing the INI for it.

Not still pissed about that at all.

• 4 weeks later...

I've searched through most of the forums and couldn't find what I was searching for so I'm asking you wonderful people this question, Is there a synth penis mesh or texture out there that I've missed? Also is there feral ghoul animations? Couldn't find any info on them either. Thx so much for any answers.

Don't know if this still is a thing, but I searched google up and down for a "Cenerian Race / Companion" Mod for Fallout 4 and couldn't find one.

I liked the Krystal Mod for Skyrim and SSE, also Fallout 3 and NV had their Mods.
Only newer Game without Krystal is Fallout 4.
CBBE Compatible, tribal and Pilot Suit would be cool too. (Maybe as Search Quest for her? A Quest with an Amnesia or so? Finding her old Ship, get back her Stuff and then she will decide if she stays or goes back to space with her ship (would need to make it repairable).

Or a simple Companion Mod with basics. 
Would be a shame if she not makes it into that Part of the Wasteland don't you think? ^^

1 hour ago, Bloody_Kain said:

Don't know if this still is a thing, but I searched google up and down for a "Cenerian Race / Companion" Mod for Fallout 4 and couldn't find one.

Or a simple Companion Mod with basics.

It's Cerinian. And no, it hasn't been done so far, unfortunately.

Closest you can get is to make a Vulpine with blue fur and hair and turn her into a companion, either replacing one of the vanilla ones like Cait or Piper or finding a mod-added companion you like and changing their race.

CBBE Compatible, tribal and Pilot Suit would be cool too.

Don't think her Pilot Suit has been done for any Bethesda game, but you may be able to find similar looking outfits out there, as there's plenty of sci-fi looking stuff in mods.

As for the tribal suit, there's the one from the Skyrim version of the race. It's simple and low-quality, but I guess it's better than nothing. Outfit Studio/Bodyslide include a conversion reference to port Skyrim CBBE outfits to the Fallout 4 CBBE, so if you look around for tutorials on how to use OS and how to port outfits from Skyrim, you may be able to get it ported yourself.

Is it possible to make a mod where a helmet or mask item gets applied when hit with a certain type of weapon? Because the only mod that has pies that you can throw at people (Real Throwing Weapons by MunkySpunk) has a kind of cruddy pink goo texture. A mesh or something would have been kind of nice, or a "melee" animation where you get up close and rub it in to someone's face.