Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

22 hours ago, YuliaS11 said:

You need to add a config file for each race inside an esp. Which you then assign a skeleton and actor animation. I can provide an xml 

5 hours ago, YuliaS11 said:

AAF_raceData_AnimeRace_Nanako.xml 813 B · 2 downloads

I really don't want to get into more trouble.

Because I am very bad at mod creation, I really don't know how to use it. Can anyone guide me how to use or create a new mod? Sorry my bad English

3 hours ago, insinbat said:

Because I am very bad at mod creation, I really don't know how to use it. Can anyone guide me how to use or create a new mod? Sorry my bad English

Put it in the aff folder, which if you use mod organizer should go inside the original Advance Animation Framework mod

3 hours ago, YuliaS11 said:

You were supposed to install that with fomod.

In fact I am pretty sure aaf is not working fo you.

So what to do ? You can use this XML and fixing AAF mod can work for Nanako-chan mod? If you can please upload this. Sorry because I'm so bad with these .

18 minutes ago, insinbat said:

So what to do ? You can use this XML and fixing AAF mod can work for Nanako-chan mod? If you can please upload this. Sorry because I'm so bad with these .

Have you installed AAF already and that screenshot is just the zip file open or is that way it looks in your data folder.

12 hours ago, walkin said:

Have you installed AAF already and that screenshot is just the zip file open or is that way it looks in your data folder.

I installed AAF But I ask how add this file XML in my AAF to be play Fallout4 Sex mod on Nanako-Chan mod. Because YuliaS11 create file XML can do it.

On 5/16/2019 at 6:23 AM, YuliaS11 said:

AAF_raceData_AnimeRace_Nanako.xml 813 B · 7 downloads

I really don't want to get into more trouble.

If you know, you can help me . You can use this XML and fixing AAF mod can work for Nanako-chan mod? If you can please upload this

21 minutes ago, insinbat said:

I ask how add this file XML in my AAF to be play Fallout4 Sex mod on Nanako-Chan mod. Because YuliaS11 create file XML can do it.

If you know, you can help me . You can use this XML and fixing AAF mod can work for Nanako-chan mod? If you can please upload this

Yeah I have no idea where youre at. You really didn't answer the question if you had AAF installed yet.

You have to install AAF first. It will create a AAF folder in your Fallout 4 Data folder, then you take the file that was made for you and put it in the newly created AAF folder.

19 hours ago, walkin said:

Yeah I have no idea where youre at. You really didn't answer the question if you had AAF installed yet.

You have to install AAF first. It will create a AAF folder in your Fallout 4 Data folder, then you take the file that was made for you and put it in the newly created AAF folder. 

Thanks but I think it's probably best I leave a zip file?

@insinbatYou need to run AAF through Fomod (windows file browser cannot open 7z so I am certain you just extracted your files) via one of the mod managers like MO2 or Vortex.

AAF Nanako Patch.zip

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking for a Stockings mod that add stockings as a overlay instead of a armor piece.  I know of the pantyhose mod that has overlays but it covers too much for my taste. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, AAF (or basicly more the errection-morph-system never worked in my gamesetups very well before. But now is the Zex-Skelleton out, two fitting bodymods for that with any features that i could wish for. Even the first animation mod is using the new features what solves all the problems that i had in the past with AAF (basicly errectionproblems x) ) but anyway's now

i want to try this time to dont use the errection-morph system... to spare my nerves a bit x'D Atomic Lust works extremely good but the amount of (basicly ground animations) is very limited..

furniture animations: I cant tell that right now - ive started a new playtrhough and my settlement is quite empty right now.^^

my question: Are also other Animationpacks out they are using the new skeleton and penisbones for the errection? or is there a way to mark some fitting furniture animations also as ground animations (if i remember right in the past where in a long list of mods to install to get AAF to work a patchfile that done something like that but for savagecabbage animationpack (if i remember right)) maybe is something out for Atomic lust too?^^

i whould be glad and thankful for any help :)

My character is male and Dogmeat can't\won't fuck me. I really need some canine loving but AAF just says there are no male human/male canine positions. I am like THEN USE THE FEMALE ONES DAMMIT. 

And yes, I know I could "just" play a female character, but I'm a fag, not a chick dammit. 

This was so much easier in Skyrim! 

I asked this in the Skyrim section of LL, but deleted it. Probably fits more in the world of Fallout 4!

There was a futuristic crazy fiction series called Riverworld: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riverworld (Old books I read in an elementary school classroom)

When people died, they resurrected in a different place naked and with a "grail" attached to their arm that had randomized items.

So my request/search/idea is for a mod that upon death, the player character respawns in a random location nude without their previous loot \o/

The grail isn't necessary. Would just be a cool alternative to having to reload a save :­D

10 hours ago, Lizzy said:

I asked this in the Skyrim section of LL, but deleted it. Probably fits more in the world of Fallout 4!

There was a futuristic crazy fiction series called Riverworld: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riverworld (Old books I read in an elementary school classroom)

When people died, they resurrected in a different place naked and with a "grail" attached to their arm that had randomized items.

So my request/search/idea is for a mod that upon death, the player character respawns in a random location nude without their previous loot \o/

The grail isn't necessary. Would just be a cool alternative to having to reload a save :­D

There's something like that for Skyrim, I forget the exact mod.

Same goes for Fallout 4.

I think maybe one of these might cover it? or at least has options for it.

19 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

There's something like that for Skyrim, I forget the exact mod.

Same goes for Fallout 4.

I think maybe one of these might cover it? or at least has options for it.

[Mod links]

I found one for Skyrim. Dragon Souls - Death is Highly Overrated (but only works in my game w/SkyTweak 15 second death cam+essential character)

Hmm. Well, I posted under adult mods due to the spawning nude part of it.

Those mods for Fallout 4 have way more than I'm looking for, which is just a lootless respawn in a random location.

Thanks for replying when some would not, though!

Edit: I did find this for Fo4: Death Matters. Going to test it out soon.

6 hours ago, Lizzy said:

Those mods for Fallout 4 have way more than I'm looking for, which is just a lootless respawn in a random location.

Thanks for replying when some would not, though! 

I haven't used them personally but there's usually options to limit what does or doesn't happen. You're welcome.

This one sounds like it can disable all the sex/rape stuff and just use what you're looking for:

You can be left for dead and you will respawn to the spawn point you can set using the MCG Option Hotkey ("Move respawn Point"), in this case you can also be robbed but this time your stuff is gone ("You can recover it using a cheat if you don't like hardcore") 

• 2 weeks later...

STDs

+ That you can give at will

+ that can be spread by NPCs to other NPCs with same tag..

Ex: If a Forged member has the keywords {raider}{forged}{location name}  and you gave a STD via sex or syringer to that forged member, than only other people with those same tags could catch it from them..

+ Either kill or paralyze for a few min.

So what happens, you go to forged base camp.  shoot a std syringe at one of them.  teleport away.  They engage in mindless NPC sex.  a day later you get a notification to "go visit ___"  you teleport and find them all covered in goo- either dead or mostly dead/paralyzed.

19 minutes ago, sillybear said:

STDs

+ That you can give at will

+ that can be spread by NPCs to other NPCs with same tag..

Ex: If a Forged member has the keywords {raider}{forged}{location name}  and you gave a STD via sex or syringer to that forged member, than only other people with those same tags could catch it from them..

+ Either kill or paralyze for a few min.

So what happens, you go to forged base camp.  shoot a std syringe at one of them.  teleport away.  They engage in mindless NPC sex.  a day later you get a notification to "go visit ___"  you teleport and find them all covered in goo- either dead or mostly dead/paralyzed.

There was a mod like that called Wasteland Rash by  @Flashy (JoeR) but he took it down but not to worry hes in the processes of updating his mods. you can check it out here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/121565-rse-ii-framework-resources-esm-v05-052319/. and the one mod he has done so far is here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/122217-aaf-rse-ii-combat-surrender-and-abductions-060119/. and if you want here is the mods he released last year https://www.loverslab.com/topic/121370-aaf-flashy-depreciated-mods-repository-rse-and-autonomy/ .

Anyone has link to outfit compilation mod with a name "sky" before all outfits (in Bodyslide)? I can't find it anymore here, it used to have dozens of really good looking (and skimpy) outfits...

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, サマエル said:

Hi, kinda new playing FO4, is there any mod that let you have a pet (slave) raider(or any NPC)? Skyrim has Paradise Halls, looking for a similar concept. I found some mods that lets your PC be the pet but I want it reverse, thanks in advance

Take a look at these mods:

I dont remember where I saw it, but basically it was a fallout 4 mod.

Somehow a settler was using some sort of stationary pole to pleasure themselves (i assume they were assigned there)  and then at some point during the activity, they became impaled.

I dont think the player pressed a impail button, but rather it happened automatically.

Are there any sexy death traps?   (I know of the vanilla traps that come straight from bethesda).