Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

[Request] Adult

• Please log in to reply
949 replies to this topic

bigc

bigc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Can someone make the female pipboy mod like from fallout 3? http://www.nexusmods...t3/mods/21655/?

Already on it! Also I made that mod. :)

http://imgur.com/a/n0qUN

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,050 posts

I'll start with mine, I'd like to see feminine power armor mesh similar to Bubble Gum Crisis created with removable torso plate/plates that leave the frame exposing the crotch and breasts. I'm so sick of the game power armor that looks like I'm wearing a refrigerator :P
We could then script the plates to be lockable or removed by damage or have devious replacement plates for forcing the wearers submission.

Cool, post them up here when you are done

I'll more likely make a complete download and thread for it :)

reginol

reginol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Can someone help me make this mod a reality http://www.loverslab...e-for-tan-line/

LordDarksoul

LordDarksoul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

I kinda hate that my first post on this forum is gonna be in the request section, because I don't like being that person, but I had an idea that I thought might be neat.  I was thinking when you find Kellogg, and you be a sarcastic bitch, and basically tell him you're going to wreck his dick... and then you fail to do so.. maybe he could enslave you, and if you happen to have a female companion with you, her as well?  I don't know how difficult that would be, and I'm not entirely sure how it would affect the main story.  Maybe make a new quest, and have it be either you give up on the main quest and become a permanent slave of his until you can escape.  Or have the main quest be put on hold, and you have to bide your time til you can get away, or get the upper hand and kill him later on.  Like I said, I don't know how hard that would be to pull off, just thought it might be a neat idea.  And I know this is something that wouldn't be do-able until the CK comes out, so I'm not trying to say get on it RIGHT NOW.  Just thought I'd toss an idea in the bowl, and see what people think.

WearableNine

WearableNine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

To be able to find, repair, and reprogram any humanoid robots into sexbots with the option to change or make them look like the gender you would prefer. All of which would require certain perks and ranks.

~ Deathstalker

~ Deathstalker

is in the Bullet Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts

something like SLEN no fuck it SLEN but for fallout 4 i love slen and match maker but i dont know how mm can fit into fallout maybe by stimming 

boob guns like the nipple magic mod would be cool but im sure thats not possible until geck comes out and a  xp32 skellington and a fnis or fnif

~ Deathstalker

~ Deathstalker

is in the Bullet Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts

Can someone make the female pipboy mod like from fallout 3? http://www.nexusmods...t3/mods/21655/?

dude i love it and the shadman stuff too

a cool all around feature would be the ability to customize her to reflect our pc like hair options and stuff

good luck! :)

bigc

bigc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

a cool all around feature would be the ability to customize her to reflect our pc like hair options and stuff

Most likely won't be adding anything like that, it would be cool if that were possible (like have it have tons of options like a Fallout Shelter person), but with how game files work it would just mean there'd have to be a ton of variations of each icon (and there is a ton).  It could be possible to just have it for the status screen at one point though.

Miarc007

Miarc007

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Most likely won't be adding anything like that, it would be cool if that were possible (like have it have tons of options like a Fallout Shelter person), but with how game files work it would just mean there'd have to be a ton of variations of each icon (and there is a ton).  It could be possible to just have it for the status screen at one point though.

Just give the Character a limited hair swap, maybe three or four variants. Short, Shoulder (current), long, Wasteland (very messy hair).

Then Let the user decide which they prefer.

if people incessant on a certain style, then just put out the resources they need to change them to what they want later.

tads999

tads999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hi,

I am not new to the modding world, and i really appreciate ur previous works in adult sphere of modding.
Still its my first request/post so dont be harsh on me :)

I would like Caliente's CBBE body (or body slider ? <-- that would be perfect ) to have an ability to achieve that muscular body six pack, i dont mean to make the girl to have male abs, but that sporty figure of female would be really appreciated! :)

Snazzishoez

Snazzishoez

Minor Threat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Someone already mentioned Solutions, or the equivalent of SL-Solutions.  I don't know how many times I've come across random NPCs across the wastes and thought, this would just be a great opportunity to have a good time.   I really hope to see it in FO4.

Obviously, there's several mods needed in order for that to happen, so yeah...

I guess other than that, there's a list, but basically I'd love to see what we have in Skyrim here on LL. 

Other than Solutions, Matchmaker comes to mind.  I use both of those in Skyrim a lot.  If it's not happening, you make it happen. ^.~

These are more "hope for" mods rather than requests.  I request nothing.  I just have high hopes for FO4 in the near future.

Dominoes

Dominoes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Just an idea for the mod.
I've always wondered whith large number of medical instruments and equipment in the game and not be able to apply them.
Something like Mad medical laboratory.You can create (restore)your own secret laboratory for experiments on human (prisoners or slaves)for-sale (in whole or in internal organs) or use their as (sex)slaves.Their capture is possible in many ways - a simple blow to the head with a club, electric shock, sleeping pills, chloroform, etc.with different chances of success.Experiments can change their body - from the simple size of the breasts and buttocks, to the complex of the lobotomy. Do you want to make them live bomb kamikaze on a wheelchair - ok. But all required equipment,ingredients and a certain level of skill.If you want you can do an operation using a kitchen knife, and tied captive by using adhesive tape,but a chance to get the corpse is high.Do it right - you need not only a lab coat - but also a tool for blood transfusion, anesthesia,high-tech equipment like all-in-one diagnostic machine in "Prometheus" (which is yet to be created). Separately, the possibility of facial surgery, tattoos, piercings.The ability to create part of the chemistry of you own hands - want glowing nipples - find the necessary mushrooms.. Finding rare books allow to learn new ways to get medicines and drugs.It is necessary to feed the prisoners - or get the dead body in time - give them food and water,or keep them in the cryochamber.When you can get a high level of knowledge - it is possible to create gynoid like EDI,Motoko Kusanagi or Galotea,or replace part of the body whith sinth parts,or even grow sinth using slaves like in the episode "The Farm" (Battlestar Galactica),and then send sinth-child to enemies («Screamers»).

Sorry for my English-translation by Google

Umbra94

Umbra94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
I think it would be cool if you could make go to raider camps, try to make some your waifu and live the life of an awesome war lord!

fa11outfire

fa11outfire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but through the use of the Pacify perk you can rape and whatnot. Should be the simplest thing to do once the sex animations have been completed.

GeneralMike

GeneralMike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

This should probably be its own sub-forum.  Would make it easier for suggesters and modders to discuss a specific idea, without having to wade through all the posts that don't concern them.  It may even help prevent duplicate requests, as there is about a 5% chance a suggester might look at the other ideas that have been posted before starting their own thread.

Badtanker

Badtanker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

I request body sliders for the vanilla mesh and a way improved vanilla mesh. Since this mesh is only 1 mesh instead of 2 (small and large) like Skyrim it would be easier to make the body sliders for it. I figure all of the great animations and all, are already been getting worked on so won't put my 2 cents in on that.

KlUMZeE

KlUMZeE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

I'd love to see an immersive pregnancy mod like Beeing Female for Skyrim:

http://www.loverslab...9-beeingfemale/

kurikinton

kurikinton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Placeable idle markers! More settler-assignable roles!

With settlement building a big deal in Fo4, and there already being a mod to control the gender ratio of the randomly spawned settlers, then obviously the outcome is that you're going to have entire settlements designed to be brothels, or play dens, or whatever floats the Sole Survivor's boat.

Now that the settlement system gives the player some degree of **in-game** control over NPCs, we obviously need more buildable objects that will simply function as idle markers (you know what that is if you've used the GECK). NPCs with sandbox AI packages will randomly go to idle markers and act out the associated animation. I'll let your imagination run with that. The possibilities are endless.

The other thing is *more assignable roles*. Assigning a settler to a bed could mean something else entirely. All sorts of devices could be assignable.

Instead of scripting everything as a quest as we had to in Skyrim, let the player define it all in the process of building their settlement.

And, keep that approach in mind when creating the new Sexout API.

Vilthos

Vilthos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Mysterious stranger down the Luck line.

Can she be a flasher in a trench coat?   Or at least something more sexy?

FutaL0ver

FutaL0ver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

breast and butt super jello bouncy physics

schlongs of skyrim equivalent mod

floppy sos type mod for futanari play

skimpy armors/clothing

bodyslide files for skimpy armors

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: [Request], Adult