[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

5 hours ago, Varithina said:

I can try, though can you give me a hint about what you want re-uploading, it has been quite some time since I last posted on this topic ?

Haha sorry, I totally forgot to ask what I wanted ?

Looking for Power Armor Voiced Operating System, I lost my copy when I cleaned my HDD

Thank you!

22 minutes ago, cbvbadlarry said:

Im looking for am mod that guarantees speech success for only companions. im tired of being loveless because horizon removes most of the charisma boosts from the chems.

I actually came here looking for info on Horizon, I assume this is a decent place to ask? How compatible is Horizon with mods around here? Quoted directly from the Nexus Horizon v1.7 page:

Mods that are completely INCOMPATIBLE:

• Any mod that edits any FO4 misc items, armor, weapons, ammo, etc.
  • Any mod that edits any FO4 perks
  • Any mod that changes Survival Mode
  • Many mods that edit NPCs or loot directly
  • Many mods that edit Power Armor

So.. I want to use mods that do all of the above. Adjust existing NPCs, adjust existing armor and clothes, add in or adjust misc items, I am sure perks are adjusted somewhere too.  How would I go about using such mods with Horizon? I'm not really looking to use "adult" mods, but I do want body mods and nudity. Just feels so unrealistic to have all these realism adjustments and yet I can't see a pair of boobs in the mirror? The human body is art. No need to hide it..

And if I were interested in the more sexy mods on here, how nice do they play with Horizon and other total overhauls? I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to these topics.

36 minutes ago, KirkeSN said:

I actually came here looking for info on Horizon, I assume this is a decent place to ask? How compatible is Horizon with mods around here? Quoted directly from the Nexus Horizon v1.7 page:

Mods that are completely INCOMPATIBLE:

• Any mod that edits any FO4 misc items, armor, weapons, ammo, etc.
  • Any mod that edits any FO4 perks
  • Any mod that changes Survival Mode
  • Many mods that edit NPCs or loot directly
  • Many mods that edit Power Armor

So.. I want to use mods that do all of the above. Adjust existing NPCs, adjust existing armor and clothes, add in or adjust misc items, I am sure perks are adjusted somewhere too.  How would I go about using such mods with Horizon? I'm not really looking to use "adult" mods, but I do want body mods and nudity. Just feels so unrealistic to have all these realism adjustments and yet I can't see a pair of boobs in the mirror? The human body is art. No need to hide it..

And if I were interested in the more sexy mods on here, how nice do they play with Horizon and other total overhauls? I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to these topics.

pretty much exactly what it says. anything that edits those directly will not be compatible. body mods are okay, maybe because they edit the base appearance but loving piper for example gave piper a dark face no matter what load order i tried. some other mods will work to a degree if you put all the horizon esps below them but i have still run into non game breaking issues. i.e. for some reason when i use horizons portable memory device a house cat  occasionally spawns next to me. once it was a deactivated utility protectron. use fo4edtit and filter to show conflict losers. if anything overwrites something in horizon the horizon esp will show up

EDIT: you should avoid any mods that add armor, weapons edit npcs, power armor leveled lists and such unless you can find an up to date patch for horizon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saw a guy asking for this mod in Reddit but no one has answered him yet and since it also peaked my interest I'm gonna ask here to see if I get more lucky, does anyone have this mod, Quince99's Diamond City and Home Plate Renovation ?

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2017 at 7:10 PM, Tali Redmint said:

I have a request for a mod.

Place cement blocks beneath workshop itens, like Turrets, Scavenge station, Generators, so they don't look like they're flying on the side.

An example we have is the Water pump, they have that cement box that makes them look anchored on the ground.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37623

1 hour ago, Phelps1247 said:

The NiXtreem boots from BZW extravaganza have the same spikey part on the toe but they don't have the plates and are heeled. I feel like I've seen those but tossed them because I thought they were the same.

i found the plated boots here, 

but they aren't heeled like Grims, can someone make those platform from that mod into heeled versions... they are located under PUNK PRINCESS

• 4 weeks later...

I think I may have asked this before somewhere but is there a mod/edit or instructions to make one where boatfly attacks have the same effect of the syringer? I'd love to be able to hit someone with the syringer larva and watch the chaos ensue.