[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

The ShinoClothes item you were inquiring about in the other topic is actually a jacket so there's that.

The Hookers collection that was here has at least one open shirt type thing but it's just the top buttons. It would still show the bra. I think it has more. (It also has the bra you were inqurining about in the sexy pics topic)

EasyGirl has some short open shirts.

I think I could be of more help as I know there's things I'm forgetting but can't currently play the game due to a failing power supply so can't bring up everything.

I believe I have an image in a story set with the shirt from the Hookers collection but it's with a different bra.

hmmm, yup, though the scene is rather dark...

enb2018_3_19_04_44_20.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any environment retextures that eliminate that unbearably awful seafoam green color that's on practically everything?

Seriously, when I think Fallout 4, the thing that overwhelmingly comes to mind is that ugly, ill-fitting, un-immersive crappy bluish-green that the entire state of Massachusetts is covered in. I hate it, and I would like to see what the game could look like without it.

On 11/11/2018 at 12:32 PM, DarkAuron said:

Hey guys, hope this is the right topic

I was searching already for a conversion or so of the Hotpants Bikini mod from Skyrim 

For Fallout 4 Body slide, but couldn't find it. Is there somewhere a conversion made already?

That outfit was converted in the Fallout 4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim WIP.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to take this opportunity to point out (as I'm sure many have before me, but none according to the search function), I'd love to see a mod where you can fully romance Robot Curie. Or Ada. But Curie would probably be easier to do, since she already has romance dialog.

The game is seriously lacking romantic options actual robots. Not those, pfffft, synths. You may as well just hook up with a gross human. What's the point?

• 4 weeks later...