[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

Any one know of a mod that drops a grid onto the settlement when in build mode, so that lining up all the various foundation blocks and such like is a bit easier than place it down, and get to the end find that it does not line up with things, take it back up and relay it all?

Being able to snap foundation blocks into it would be nice as well, though just being able to see the grid would be great as well.

12 hours ago, poverty said:

This Bodyslide preset looks very Nice.
But have been deleted.
Could someone reupload "Bodyslide preset for Miku"?
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21211

These are all 4 of the miku bodyslide presets that I have, note they are not as far as I am aware mod manager installable, in that they are just xml files and not in the correct directories.

bodyslide preset for Miku-21211-1-1.7z

Bodyslide preset for Miku-21211-1-2.7z

Miku Bodyslide Presets(alternative version by thedigitalkid1001)-21211-1-0.7z

Miku character preset-21188-1-0.7z

On 6/28/2018 at 7:30 AM, Varithina said:

These are all 4 of the miku bodyslide presets that I have, note they are not as far as I am aware mod manager installable, in that they are just xml files and not in the correct directories. 

Thank you very much.
I found Miku's face preset elsewhere, but could not find this.
Thank you!

On 6/27/2018 at 6:30 PM, Varithina said:

Hey is the Miku your speaking of is Hatsune Miku? Also if I want to play as her where are mods to download here so I can use her in Fallout 4? Thanks and have a great day.

On 6/27/2018 at 11:08 AM, poverty said:

This Bodyslide preset looks very Nice.
But have been deleted.
Could someone reupload "Bodyslide preset for Miku"?
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21211

7 hours ago, KonataKisaragi said:

Hey is the Miku your speaking of is Hatsune Miku? Also if I want to play as her where are mods to download here so I can use her in Fallout 4? Thanks and have a great day.

No idea, I was responding to the first quoted post from poverty asking for those bodyslide presets, all I did was check if it was in my archive and re-post them.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this has been answer yet. But, Is there a tongue mod [Like on skyrim, that you can equip]?
And [mfg console like] for facial animations?

Probably the one that I still know is the caf animflavor......................

9 hours ago, EdinMG said:

You won't find it anywhere, it's a mashup made by the screenshot author.

Oh I see. Guessing it's Private, never to be shared?

Do you know what source outfits they used? Honestly I was just going to take parts of it, I like making mashups too and if I knew what outfits were used I'd be set. At least it's not all from scratch.

6 hours ago, GoldenFrieza said:

Oh I see. Guessing it's Private, never to be shared?

Do you know what source outfits they used? Honestly I was just going to take parts of it, I like making mashups too and if I knew what outfits were used I'd be set. At least it's not all from scratch.

There's a lot of stuff in that mashup but I recognize a few pieces from Toxic Raider, Tera Rogue, Cross Tactical Swimsuit, Vault-Tec Slave Suit and Shade Assault Armor IV.

9 hours ago, EdinMG said:

There's a lot of stuff in that mashup but I recognize a few pieces from Toxic Raider, Tera Rogue, Cross Tactical Swimsuit, Vault-Tec Slave Suit and Shade Assault Armor IV.

Awesome that about 99% covers it. 

The only remaining piece I didn't find in the above mentioned mods is the collar which happens to be the main piece I intend to use aside from the bracers though I might want to try my hand at applying the collar's texture rather than glossy black possibly by using layer combining effects. I do like them as is but for the outfit mash up they'll blend in a lot better this way. They kind of stand out in a mismatched sort of way since the base has Proto Vault suit carbon plus other stuff.

1bAVWt7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I just wanted to fill out a request that I also really like, thank you! 

Hey i just gotta ask. After looking around and such for awhile im not seeing much for furry mods or for Krystal and Renamon for the most part and i was wondering if there was some reason why there isn't much talk about race mods for Krystal and Renamon.

Is it just not something of interest, Not possible to make at the moment, Waiting list of mods or if it is possible to commission someone to make a race mod for Krystal and Renamon? Admittingly im sort of addicted to Krystal and Renamon in Skyrim and the Fallout series so id love to hear any and all info on any projects for race mods with them or someone pointing me to someone that could make the mods for me or is all ready making the mods.

Thanks for reading. (general bunbun)

if it is not possible I will settle for Vulpine Race (Fox Race)

• 2 weeks later...

There's this old show (starting in 1992 before I was even born) called Highlander. It was about immortals who could only die if someone cut off their head.

I wanted to know if it was possible to script or otherwise create a mod where when your player character dies, they come back to life (getting up animation) instead of reloading a save. Please quote me if you have any ideas or want to take this on :classic_happy:

4 minutes ago, Lizzy said:

There's this old show (starting in 1992 before I was even born) called Highlander. It was about immortals who could only die if someone cut off their head.

I wanted to know if it was possible to script or otherwise create a mod where when your player character dies, they come back life (getting up animation) instead of reloading a save. Please quote me if you have any ideas or want to take this on :classic_happy:

lol...I used to watch that TV Series when the Warner Channel was released on the Cable TV around here, back in 1995/1996, and btw, the TV Series is based on the 1986 Highlander movie, I was 11 years old at the time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2018 at 7:06 PM, Locoral said:

Hello everyone! I just wanted to fill out a request that I also really like, thank you! 

Hey i just gotta ask. After looking around and such for awhile im not seeing much for furry mods or for Krystal and Renamon for the most part and i was wondering if there was some reason why there isn't much talk about race mods for Krystal and Renamon.

Is it just not something of interest, Not possible to make at the moment, Waiting list of mods or if it is possible to commission someone to make a race mod for Krystal and Renamon? Admittingly im sort of addicted to Krystal and Renamon in Skyrim and the Fallout series so id love to hear any and all info on any projects for race mods with them or someone pointing me to someone that could make the mods for me or is all ready making the mods.

Thanks for reading. (general bunbun)

if it is not possible I will settle for Vulpine Race (Fox Race)

Been a long time since i last showed up on hear but if you ever do find someone willing to make the mods if possible then heck id help with the funding.