View File

Jennifer 2.0

Standalone Follower

Improvements:
Leyenda Skin 2.0
Leyenda Body
Smoother Face

Hope you like and enjoy traveling with her around the Skyrim world!

Have a nice day!

Name: Jennifer
Race: Custom Race based on Nord with some changes and her own skeleton.
Style combat: Dual Wield with Daedric Swords.
Marriable: Yes

RECOMMENDED MODS:
Amazing Follower Tweaks
Extensible Follower Framework
Ultimate Follower Overhaul

MODS USED TO CREATE HER:
Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
RaceMenu
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
ApachiiSkyHair
Mikan Eyes
Leyenda Body
Leyenda Skin
Fair Skin Complexion

ARMOR:
Daedric Reaper Armor

Ooookay...

Thanks for... sharing ?

Can't you upload it on LL forums please ?

LL only has a 100 mb file limit.

It would be nice to have a direct link in the description though. Kinda a waste to download a text file just to copy it.

I did this because I like to have a control or count of the downloads to know if like or not, because only a few people votes on the threads. Sorry if it's a waste but I want to know how much people download or have the intention to download my follower from this forums, to do more or stay quiet :lol:

On text file you have information about me, like email, steam and blog appart from the link.

Hi! Very nice sharing your Follower! She looks pretty cool! THX!

Q:The eyes are not moving! Is this Normal?

It's not normal :s Nobody comments anything similar.

I have problem to download her from your/LL "download button" but can download her from Nexus. There is only text file in your download section in LL.

The text file contains Nexus link and some info about me.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey i downloaded jennifer but when i went to pick her up her skin is super glichy. im useing the latest cbbe version

heres a pic link for what im talking about (i made her naked my self)

http://imgur.com/RJIXXKp

This is very weird, Jennifer file is fine, nobody had this issue before. You must have any incompatible mod or ENB.

Geuss so, switching to the unp version fixed the issue but no clue what would have caused it. since im not running an actually ENB just the performance boost.

Hey i downloaded jennifer but when i went to pick her up her skin is super glichy. im useing the latest cbbe version

This is very weird, Jennifer file is fine, nobody had this issue before. You must have any incompatible mod or ENB.

Geuss so, switching to the unp version fixed the issue but no clue what would have caused it. since im not running an actually ENB just the performance boost.

Can I delete the bug report on Nexus? :blush:

Can I delete the bug report on Nexus? :blush:

dont see why not, just asked there cause i did not know about the lovers lab post

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Very nice sharing your Follower! She looks pretty cool! THX!

Q:The eyes are not moving! Is this Normal?

It's not normal :s Nobody comments anything similar.

I installed Jennifer with your AIO package.  Her eyes look dark like I mentioned in my post in the AIO thread, perhaps because the eyesfemale.nif is exactly the same as eyesfemalevampire.nif.

Also, on another topic, while Jennifer looks like she's wearing some sort of suit of daedric armor, is she considered nude for Sexlab arousal purposes?  I noticed when I walked into the Sleeping Giant almost everyone's arousal was very high and my PC's arousal climbed quickly until I gave Jennifer some armor to wear.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...