FunnyBizness New Animations 3/21/2016

Funnybizness

Hey Everyone just sharing my Non Adult Custom animations. All you have to do is put them in
data/meshes/actors/character/animations folder. You NEED FNIS...I think. Some people told me they
did not need FNIS to make them work. I will be updating as time goes on. Enjoy! Stay brutal!

*Animations so far
1. Vampirefeed (all except pairedfeeding)
2.Sleeping (works really well with sleeping mods)
3.EvilMage walkforward,idle,and ritualspell
-Funny

post-51187-0-12820500-1458593753_thumb.png

VID

GIFS

post-51187-0-30194300-1458593871_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-78180600-1458593910_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-91676600-1458593900_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-78801100-1458593886_thumb.gif

FunnyBizNONAdultAnimsV3.5.zip

Nice! Will you do some brutal non-adult paired animations? Like choking someone with your bare hands or something similar? 

Now that you mention it, have anyone got involved in such detailed kill animations?  We have all these awesome paired sex animations but maybe only a couple awesome finishers.

Nice! Will you do some brutal non-adult paired animations? Like choking someone with your bare hands or something similar? 

Now that you mention it, have anyone got involved in such detailed kill animations?  We have all these awesome paired sex animations but maybe only a couple awesome finishers.

That's exactly what I'm wondering. One of the coolest moments in the Dragonborn DLC was when you took Ildari's heart with your bear hands. There's the heartbreaker mod that allows you to do that do normal NPCs, which made me wonder if one could do a mod with other fatality-like kill moves. Like choking, eye-gouging, or beating someone's face to a pulp. 

Now that you mention it, have anyone got involved in such detailed kill animations? We have all these awesome paired sex animations but maybe only a couple awesome finishers.

That's exactly what I'm wondering. One of the coolest moments in the Dragonborn DLC was when you took Ildari's heart with your bear hands. There's the heartbreaker mod that allows you to do that do normal NPCs, which made me wonder if one could do a mod with other fatality-like kill moves. Like choking, eye-gouging, or beating someone's face to a pulp.
I have been working on paired animations for a very long time but when I add them to my game it ctd so I am still trying to figure out how to replace existing killmoves from what I heard it's now possible with Fnis so we will see :)

Preview for sleeping anim?

I will be updating as time goes on I'm really busy but today I will put up better previews for all of them. :)

I'm not sure if its the animation or something else in my game.(probably my game... it always is)

but... females appear to float a bit off the bed. males appear to be fine.

nope it's my animation doing that. Lol it was either sink the male into the bed and have the female fit perfectly or have the male fit and the female hover a bit lol I chose the latter bc the male body is bigger so I had to compromise :)

Archived