[idea] Minigame time

highagan

So i was thinkin. Well two thoughts rly. Its been a good day.

1.Theres all these pipboy game disc things already in game that look like old school vidya games n such. Why not make a sex game on that platform?

Like it could be one of those meet n fuck type games i keep seein. I figure those would b easiest and i dunno if i could implement a save feature in it.

2. Sex minigame based in whatever framework emerges for the game it self. For instance, your fine ass pc is rollin down the block n pow, Raider. What do you do bro? Button combo is what and your shoryuken ur way into their pants but it doesnt stop there. No you're given a choice. Sit back n watch as you lay some pipe or you mash some more buttons and, depending on how easy it is to make/mod some anims, your character responds to wat you press. A for easy thrust, x for hard, y for ass slap, etc. Theres even a bar that slowly fills til boom. Now lets say theres even a super secret button combo that makes em shoot off in a stream of white or even explodes white like the gore perk.

So i guess my question is, would anyone be interested in something like this? I figure i can make a game for the pipboy no problem depending on what format the game comes as but my real obstacle would be my second idea. Way to many unknowns at present but i figure itd be worth it and crazy fun to try n eventually succeed at.

Thoughts?

So i was thinkin. Well two thoughts rly. Its been a good day.

1.Theres all these pipboy game disc things already in game that look like old school vidya games n such. Why not make a sex game on that platform?

Like it could be one of those meet n fuck type games i keep seein. I figure those would b easiest and i dunno if i could implement a save feature in it.

2. Sex minigame based in whatever framework emerges for the game it self. For instance, your fine ass pc is rollin down the block n pow, Raider. What do you do bro? Button combo is what and your shoryuken ur way into their pants but it doesnt stop there. No you're given a choice. Sit back n watch as you lay some pipe or you mash some more buttons and, depending on how easy it is to make/mod some anims, your character responds to wat you press. A for easy thrust, x for hard, y for ass slap, etc. Theres even a bar that slowly fills til boom. Now lets say theres even a super secret button combo that makes em shoot off in a stream of white or even explodes white like the gore perk.

So i guess my question is, would anyone be interested in something like this? I figure i can make a game for the pipboy no problem depending on what format the game comes as but my real obstacle would be my second idea. Way to many unknowns at present but i figure itd be worth it and crazy fun to try n eventually succeed at.

Thoughts?

I would be. I think it would work nicely with this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54582-wip-more-magazines-books/ maybe as something you find with a Cat's Paw magazine.

Would be nice to see a Vault Meat theme to it too.

I like the idea of having sex mini-games for your pip-boy.

And speaking of mini-games, maybe have a dominance rape mini-game where if you were to get raped or rape, lets say a raider (male or female). Both the rapist and victim would have to struggle with each other while having sex to see who is the dominant sex partner where the dominant partner forces the other partner cum multiple times using various sex positions until they give up. The one who emerges victories gets buff(s) while the loser gets debuff(s) and with the possibly of becoming a sex-slave to the victor.

There's this game called "Succubus" that I've played before. Basically it's a side-scroller where you play as a curvy succubus with huge dangly tits, and the object of the game is to fuck and kill/shoot your way across a map of various monsters until you reach the boss at the end of each level... anyway I was thinking something like that might be the easiest rout, especially since there are already some minigames that have that element to them (if memory serves) and it would probably be easiest to modify one of those.

This one, if it looks familiar to anyone.

post-145287-0-51115300-1450498264_thumb.jpg

There's this game called "Succubus" that I've played before. Basically it's a side-scroller where you play as a curvy succubus with huge dangly tits, and the object of the game is to fuck and kill/shoot your way across a map of various monsters until you reach the boss at the end of each level... anyway I was thinking something like that might be the easiest rout, especially since there are already some minigames that have that element to them (if memory serves) and it would probably be easiest to modify one of those.

This one, if it looks familiar to anyone.

attachicon.gifSuccubus.jpg

Already played that, great game btw. Too bad you can't fuck that last boss but overall awesome gameplay, great soundtrack, and the animations are fantastic for a 2D pixel game. And yes, there should definitely be a game like this for the pip-boy.

Archived