[REQ] Female Super Mutant

Oolbl549

A "crossbreed" would be nice... perhaps one or a batch that was in the middle of change from FEV exposure... perhaps a quest mod that tells about their escape prior to the Institution becoming a smoking crater.

​Of course, doing that would that mean, like Virgil, they would continue to evolve into the full blown Super Mutant version?

So  there is something for a quest about improving the FEV and make it differencie female and male gametes.

You do not even really need a quuest to be frank:

- as many said mods do not have to be "lore friendly" if you are a lore a nerd (like I may be at times) you just do not download it. Nobody puts a gun on your head

- Bethesda *ucked the lore so much (especially when it comes to super mutants) and said so little of their new "Institute breed" that one can just go with  just adding a terminal from a institute scientist saying something like "thanks to our research we were able to keep both male and female attributes unluckily the mutation made those new experiments too aggressive *insert death by snu-snu joke*" such thing would not even really contradict the current state of the lore from the game 

But yeah if you thin that a new quest would be cool (and a good quest always is especially if it introduce a new world element) then why not

Hi

I already made some stand alone female mutants and add them to 2 leveled list (still have more 3 leveled list to go),

HarmonicaBlues say in Permissions Tab we can do whatever we want with it (as long as we credit them I believe),

I think there is no problem in upload it here.

If you do end of uploading it here, put in a link. I'd like to see it.

It is here :P Now there are stand alone Female Super Mutants.

I was wrong about how many levelled list exist, it's 13 levelled lists...

• 9 months later...

I know this thread is about female super mutants. But does anyone know where to get a penis mod for the super mutants.

I can not find one to save my life. I would greatly apreciate the info. Hell I'd be happy to know someone is at least working on a super mutant penis mod at this point.

I know this thread is about female super mutants. But does anyone know where to get a penis mod for the super mutants.

I can not find one to save my life. I would greatly apreciate the info. Hell I'd be happy to know someone is at least working on a super mutant penis mod at this point.

Not yet, though it may yet be completed someday. You can monitor the progress of such things by following the Creature Penises thread.

• 3 months later...

Archived