[REQ] Female Super Mutant

Oolbl549

Well... I don't know if you are all omitting this on purpose but the Super Mutant companion in FO3 IS a woman, she says it herself. The whole FEVisation process is also described very thoroughly during the quest in which you free her, where you learn that people that have been infected with FEV either die or have all gender discerning characteristics to wane.

That was also why Super Mutants were catching humans and then tried to infect them, cause they couldn't breed on their own.

Then again, you won't see me complaining if I get a mod that would add some naked miss hulks to the game.

Well... I don't know if you are all omitting this on purpose but the Super Mutant companion in FO3 IS a woman, she says it herself.

That is false.

The super mutant in FO3 is Fawkes, whose human name was Shelton Delacroix.

He is not a woman as he is not specimen D164 - the terminal states that ALL specimens had been "terminated".

According to the wiki, even Fawkes' voice actor got it wrong. Lead designer Emil Pagliarulo states "No, Fawkes was absolutely a male. This was a mistake. Wes gave an interview and he was mistaken. Trust me, Fawkes is and was male."

I like how a simple fetish request somehow turned into the ultimate Supermutant-Gender debate forum. Guys c'mon, you know you want female supermutants in your game (I know I do). Otherwise, why show up in a request forum lol.

It's fascinating. I thought the thread was buried, but here I find it back on the first page, people really want to talk about supermutant genders and sexes.

I like how a simple fetish request somehow turned into the ultimate Supermutant-Gender debate forum. Guys c'mon, you know you want female supermutants in your game (I know I do). Otherwise, why show up in a request forum lol.

It's fascinating. I thought the thread was buried, but here I find it back on the first page, people really want to talk about supermutant genders and sexes.

Its amazing how many lore clergy are so opposed to other people creating a female Supermutant like they are going to be forced to install it on their game......

We don't see male Brahmin in the game either, but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

Its amazing how many lore clergy are so opposed to other people creating a female Supermutant

I don't see any opposition to the idea, but I see a lot of half truths regarding evidence of the existence of such creatures in the lore.

There are a lot of misconceptions which could easily be voided by reading this thread or just googling. But they don't, they're lazy.

And that's pissing me off.

I don't see any opposition to the idea, but I see a lot of half truths regarding evidence of the existence of such creatures in the lore.

There are a lot of misconceptions which could easily be voided by reading this thread or just googling. But they don't, they're lazy.

And that's pissing me off.

Ooo ok, thanks for the input. Just to note, stuff like THAT pisses me off.

Now that i think about it there is a female giants mod for skyrim, this kinda falls under the same gap for me. I would welcome it in my game.

I wonder if the creator of the female giant would be interested in such a task...

Incredible results! After only three days, subjects B440, B164 and D624 (all our female specimens) are all exhibiting a unique change. Their bodies are undergoing severe physical changes, losing most of their visible female indicators and transforming to an almost asexual state. They are also seeing increased upper body strength and muscle formation in line with males.

Similarly, subjects C376 and A541 (our male specimens) are losing most of their visible male indicators and taking on the same asexual state as the females. It seems that the FEV wishes to "level the playing field" and start with a clean slate as it works.

TL;DR The result of humans infected with Vault 87's FEV is the same regardless of gender.

Yep looks like i was remember it all twisted/wrong, thanks for the clarification. :)

• 4 weeks later...

OK i need to add this.I was reading over most of what you all said.Let me make some foot notes.

Please do not add stomping footsteps.Female anatomy should not cause stomping sounds.Females are very light weight.

Female Supermutants should by no means be clean skinned.The FEV should make them just as mutated as males.So some bumps.

The voice.I saw a mod.I wish i knew what it was.I forgot it when i formatted.It allowed you to just set the voice tone up an down for NPCs.Not for the player i believe but for NPCS.That would be more useful.So you do not have to rerecord new voices.

How female supermutants are designed.The body meshe was the main problem.Bethesda or Obisian did not bother with new body meshes.They where all the same meshes.So we are correcting that right?Females look female.They just have no interest in sex.Asexual.Which should not be a problem.The problem is the look of the character.I was harassed many times but people taking about the sex.The subject is the body not the personality that i had issue with.

So Female body step 1.1K textures would be so appreciated.Femininity.I question this.They said in the story.The females an males got together but could not produce children.So yeah.They breed.But are sterile.OK! Then we can confirm that they could tell the differences between males an females.So there should be no problem with them wearing Unisex Armor.Same armor different bodies.Just pointing that out.

Because we know.They looked female.They wore the same armor.An they looked feminine enough that other supermutants could tell they where women.However this brings up the question.How could they forget they didn't have dicks or vaginas.I have no idea.I know the FEV wipses away some memory of who they where so the master could control them but.Yeah.Kind of confusing.Brain washed i would still remember if i had a dick.

Very true. In lore it talked in one of the vaults how the females breasts flattened out as they were replaced by raw muscle so that they looked and sounded more male. Since in the wasteland no one knows this lore, then the assumption is that super mutants are male. No lore was ever created, (or completed and published) explaining this or if the super mutants would turn from female to male or sexless. Also super mutants have never been described as having sex, or reproducing other then humans drug to the place where the master was creating them back in fallout 2. Perhaps this could be explored? What I think the original thought here was someone to create super mutants that look more female...ergo HUGE breasts and feminine curves despite being super muscled. I actually like this idea...perhaps a quest can be created for the player (male) to find the only super mutant female, woo her, and of course impregnate her! (To be simple)

There are a lot of cool and fun ways this can be explored.

fester

I attempted this in Fallout NV several years ago until I lost interest in the project. 

I would of put up a link or a picture but the page keeps locking up every time I try anything more than copy/paste...

(http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1721-female-supermutant-wip/)

Still amazed how far off topic this request gets every time someone mentions a supermutant with female characteristics.

Yeah we just need it not to be a replacer and an esp to add them to the levelled lists

Well now that the meshes are done and in game, It should be a relatively simple matter of creating them as a unique entity and incorporating them into the spawn lists for super mutants for anyone interested in doing so. I'm sure permission would be needed to release it as a mod.

Yeah we just need it not to be a replacer and an esp to add them to the levelled lists

Well now that the meshes are done and in game, It should be a relatively simple matter of creating them as a unique entity and incorporating them into the spawn lists for super mutants for anyone interested in doing so. I'm sure permission would be needed to release it as a mod.

Well unfortunately its been released as a replacer so the file format would also need to be changed of course in any such mod, making it a complete download.

Well unfortunately its been released as a replacer so the file format would also need to be changed of course in any such mod, making it a complete download.

You'd just have to rearrange the folder structure or rename the female version of the meshes / textures, etc. Mainly why I'd think you'd need permission to release it as like you said you'd most likely need to repackage the female meshes under the new names or locations. No permission needed to do it on your own end for testing purposes though as long as you don't put it up for download.

Acturally I think we need a female skin texture and some "sexy" armor or othertings like that

Or may be a little "smooth" work to the mesh? Not sure which one is the main problem, texture or mesh

Acturally I think we need a female skin texture and some "sexy" armor or othertings like that

Or may be a little "smooth" work to the mesh? Not sure which one is the main problem, texture or mesh

And some hair too, besides some ghoul type hair we also need some ludicrously styled hairs, the "Marge" Hornets Nest would look good on them :)

Hi
I already made some stand alone female mutants and add them to 2 leveled list (still have more 3 leveled list to go),

HarmonicaBlues say in Permissions Tab we can do whatever we want with it (as long as we credit them I believe),

I think there is no problem in upload it here.

Hi

I already made some stand alone female mutants and add them to 2 leveled list (still have more 3 leveled list to go),

HarmonicaBlues say in Permissions Tab we can do whatever we want with it (as long as we credit them I believe),

I think there is no problem in upload it here.

If you do end of uploading it here, put in a link. I'd like to see it.

Archived