[REQ] Female Super Mutant

Oolbl549

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55096-until-geck-comes-out-we-cant-make-stuff/

doing a specific female mutant mesh now would make all super mutant female looking, and don't forget we have to create female mutant voice too...

Replacing them all would be fine by me.

Um.

Approx. 50% of supermutants ARE female. 

Or were. Sometimes they even remember it. https://youtu.be/RBrEQ_HJ5BY?t=123 

Fine, yes, I know that.

If I said "feminine super mutant" would that be more clear?

FYI in the story supermutants are actually female ...

Citation needed;

as far as I recall, the FEV didn't have a gender preference - it infected males and females alike.

OP also stated that his post wasn't meant to imply that there are no females, but that vanilla super mutants don't have any feminine features or traits.

Which is true.

FYI in the story supermutants are actually female ...

Citation needed;

as far as I recall, the FEV didn't have a gender preference - it infected males and females alike.

OP also stated that his post wasn't meant to imply that there are no females, but that vanilla super mutants don't have any feminine features or traits.

Which is true.

It is said most super mutants are changed from female human

While sticking to the lore is a fine tried and true approach, sometimes thinking outside the box can be a wee bit of fun.  After all, Fallout 4 mixed things up with adding a whole new (ish) synth race, so a little creative license may be in order.   And yes, they may lack the bits to do the work initially (lore wise) but if the hero or anybody else can walk up to a facial reconstruction doc and get a whole new 'you' for 100 caps..

A possibility I've been toying with, though I may or may not ever have the time to work on such a thing due to to much already on my plate, is creating a companion npc which is a supermutant femme fatale hybrid created to use as a potential breeding stock and pleasure tool for your local not exactly friendly tribe of super mutants.   'Cause hey, normal women break easy.  Of course, the lone survivor gets involved, and regardless if it's in an explosive wake of entrails or sticky fluids, ultimately the duo team up and escape the clutches of the large ner-do-wells for now.

Which effectively would give us a female hottie orc running around, more or less.

How she came to be?   Thinking it would be a think tank of scientists that get captured by super mutants  (perhaps for a generation or even longer), that have their work ethic significantly improved by the simple words "give us women or we eat you."  ..And then they eat some of them anyway, just to prove a point. 

Whoops, lost track of the point of the topic, sorry.  In a nutshell with super mutant logic:  If it's trying to fit a square peg in a round hole-- just use a hammer and make it fit. 

In Fo3 we brought magical, safe, happy water to all of the wasteland.  So who is to say we couldn't throw out a game changer like female mutants running around to rape and pillage, for great snu-snu.

Of course if we were to go with canon all the time then in our fantasy games all female dwarves would have beards.

I wouldn't have any objection against that :P (I dunno if it's only in Pratchett world that female dwarves have beard tho)

IIRC every Dungeons&Dragons edition has female dwarves with beards.

D&D must be one of the most copied/adapted fantasy universe in the world.

Of course if we were to go with canon all the time then in our fantasy games all female dwarves would have beards.

I wouldn't have any objection against that :P (I dunno if it's only in Pratchett world that female dwarves have beard tho)

There's nothing wrong with an immaculately groomed, silky golden beard.

f3e513063057c08d9d2578ccfc0febe7.jpg

dwarf_oc_by_rachellefryatt-d5rpm48.jpg

Just needs bigger boobs.

Everyone always bypasses fallout tactics. There were certainly female super mutants in that. They weren't exactly 'feminine' but you could tell straight away they were female. They were trying to find a cure for super mutant sterility and you could choose to destroy their lab and create enemies of them for good, or leave the lab and the brotherhood would start to receive mutant recruits to its ranks.

I always envisioned them looking like seven foot tall female body builders with no necks. They did have miniature portraits, but I couldn't find one to post on here.

Everyone always bypasses fallout tactics.

Nobody ever stated that there were no female super mutants; quite the contrary. It was stated that super mutants were always female (which is false).

Also, even if bypassing fallout tactics, there were at least two memorable female super mutants in NV: Lily Bowen and Tabitha.

Not so much in FO3, but if I recall correctly, even there some super mutants had distant memories of being a woman.

What OP meant to say by this thread (and stated before) is that he wishes for a more feminine super mutant variation.

Say, super mutants are sterilized because FEV "sees" human gametes as broken due to difference in the number of chromosomes.

Now let's look on it from the other side. There are chromosomes X and Y. They are very different and a pair of two Xs makes a female while a pair of X and Y a male.

Theoretically, wouldn't FEV fix the Y chromosome, making every super mutant female?

Actually, there should be some sexual dimorphism among super mutants. In Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 there are references to super mutants being sexually active and identifying as male or female. 

When you talk to the Master, you can ask him if any of the FEMALE super mutants have reported becoming pregnant. And when you go to Broken Hills in Fallout 2, there's a super mutant couple (man and wife) who yell at each other constantly because she threw away his skin mags. There's also a super mutant at the bar there who will challenge you to arm wrestling and if you lose the screen goes dark and your character wakes up in another room with a ball gag stored in your inventory as a momento of that night. 

So they should have male and female parts, unlike the ones you can find in the tubes there in the Institute. And if Lily in Fallout New Vegas is anything to go by, the process strips out the victim's secondary sexual characteristics (so no big amazonian tits sadly), but they still mentally identify as male or female. 

There are female supermutants! Or meta humans, as they like to be called. Remember our favorite wacko Tabitha?

videojuegoblog_tabitha.jpg

But joking aside, supermutants have sexual identities even if their bodies are the same. Remnants of whatever humanity is left on them. The wiki is very extensive about it if you want some in-depth information.

Meanwhile we have to wait, since it will only be feasible once the GECK comes out. Hell, they even made female giants for Sykrim!

This topic was popping up over on the Fallout 4 forums. 

The problem is that the mariposa strain of FEV from the west coast games leaves the super mutants able to mate. The vault 87 FEV strain from Fallout 3 and 4 results in the super mutants being completely asexual (it also results in behemoths). 

So, sadly this mod wouldn't be lore friendly. But hell, when has that stopped us? ^_^

Archived