Violated Heroine

Tigrantus

When I'm looking for is the clothing "Nanako" from the RPGMaker game "Violated Heroine" is wearing.

In the game, monsters attack her and try to rip off her clothes and have their way with her.

I really hope someone comes through with the Breaking Armor mod and includes this.

Maybe you can check out this game to find out the different levels of "lost clothing" are and match it in the breaking armor mod if it ever comes to be.

Sadly I am not a modder or I would be working on this myself.

Thank you for reading.

post-27004-1359787485371_thumb.jpg

You can actually accomplish something really similar to what OP wants in Oblivion using a combination of Lovers based rape mods and the break undies mod. However, seeing the state of Skyrim modding atm, it's gonna be a while until we reach something of that complexity in Skyrim.

i searched for that game everywhere any ideas where to download it ?

Game in japanese version

http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/C/so/157429

On the site you will see to blank spaces to type' date=' first one, you type VH and the second the capcha

---

Patcher

http://habisain.blogspot.com/

---

For full guide, just check my bio, hope i helped with your question.[/font']

Game in japanese version

On the site you will see to blank spaces to type' date=' first one, you type VH and the second the capcha

---

Patcher

---

VH doesnt work

Game in japanese version

---

Patcher

---

VH doesnt work

you need to set your computer to be in japanese unicode through control panel "region and language" and you need the correct version of RPG Maker

The formula is simple and sensible. Not to imply coding it would be either of those. Even better, what if it added a quest and plot arch as to why the creatures of skyrim have this sudden change in behavior?

Lets face it, animal attacks would otherwise have a more lethal focus:

Maybe some kind of intangible otherworldly ghost like creatures are influencing it, and as the story progresses they gradually push through into skyrim, eventually making their presence known. Maybe they're coming through some kind of portals for a little call back to Oblivion.

The quest line is essentially the attempt to get to the bottom of this phenomenon, and in the end the player's performance is evaluated(Based primarily on how they go about solving the problem) and rewarded accordingly. Perhaps they are given a varying degree of control based on how well they did or how they interacted with the involved NPCs.

As for details I could care less as long as it helped mesh the sudden change in how game world works in the existing universe. Maybe a daedric lord is behind it, maybe it's a strange mix of conjuration and illusion gone awry(or right), or heck, maybe it's something completely new trying to make its presence 'felt'.

Or Molag Bal, certain cults of Dibella, and just maybe any combination.

Edit:

Started brushing up on Daedric princes, here's a list of culprits/scapegoats.

Hircine; Prince of The Hunt. The hunting part is obvious, but it would have to be a corruption of hircine's will probably.

Mephala; murder, secrets, and sex. Again, not a perfect fit but the sex is there. Apparently it's a "good" daedra. Mephala apparently chooses gender based on the situation. If the player's sexual preference is brought up prior to introduction, this could conceivably come into play.

Meridia is associated with life energies, I don't know about nirn, but IRL intercourse is sometimes considered an exchange of life energy. This would be another component influence, I doubt Meridia would seek this sort of behavior.

Molag Bal represents enslavement and domination. No description is needed for how this fits in.

Sanguine (See post above)He'd probably revel in this sort of thing. "...and passionate indulgences of darker natures." - UESPWiki.

Sheogorath- Predictable only in that he's not. Who knows what he'll do next? He's the embodiment of disorder.

Vaermina is another loose fit for this, but this daedra's sphere is that of dreams, nightmares, and maybe torture. She's also allied with Sanguine.

Here's a couple ways these could be used: Maybe there's some kind of power struggle amongst the daedra that is somehow affecting mortals. Some cult could be attempting some sort of mass summoning that somehow gets botched. It could be a powerful curse by none other than Alduin, causing some or all of these daedra to lose control over their own domains, perhaps as punishment for aiding the dragonborn.

I kinda lost where I was going with this, I just want something that isn't gonna break my immersion, maybe I'm weird, but I want explanations for why this sort of stuff is happening, because it's definitely out of the ordinary.

Watching my female hero get raped is pretty much the reason I'm wanting sex mods in Skyrim lol.

I don't think there's anyone here for any reason too different from that, but I want something that at least passes for a logical explanation within the established world.

Ok, all the explanations mentioned are good,but what if you have a hero, not a heroine? You're going to need a mission for your hero to go on to find out why this is happening to female residents of Skyrim? The creatures could be programmed to attack only female NPC's.

I love the hotspring scene, and what happens if you report it to the guards. Something like that would work so well in Riften. Or, in the hotsprings up north-west, and then in Riften.

Archived