[Idea] CumGun/SexGun(s) ("Erotic" combat overhaul)

SquigglySwag

Warning, this may (will) get weird.

So the 3D fallout games have always had a lot of ero-guro potential, and the raiders in semi-skimpy armor (even in vanilla FO3) fueled some fetishes for me.

I was thinking of ways to maximize that potential in FO4, and I came up with some almost-certainly-impossible (with my complete lack of modding talent or experience) ways to overhaul combat into a weird sex fantasy thing (inspired by something like GalGun).

There are several facets to this idea, and for full effect it would require sexy body mods and skimpy armor replacers.

-Retextures and sounds for gun and bullet effects, making like a sploosh sound and having a milky white substance come out instead of bullets (maybe retex gamma gun effects?)

-Instead of blood decals (or in addition, for us gore fans), have female enemy bodies get layered with cum on the targeted body part (like vane000's already-impressive CumTec). In addition to cum, different guns could plaster girls with different things, like oil or hot wax.

-Replace female enemy damage grunts and shouts in battle with moans of sexual pleasure (and/or pain, think hentai sounds).

-They could fight and take damage from attacks like normal, but when health is low, they collapse into that wounded position in vanilla (on their backs, propped up on their arms), or ideally custom animation, where you can then strip them and spray their entire bodies with (liquid of choice). When each body part is completely covered, that activates climax (that's how sex works, right?), with accompanying orgasm sounds, and then enemy passes out/dies/defeated from the intense pleasure.

-Obviously, sex animation could happen once their in helpless state too, where you defeat them with fucking if you want.

-Dismemberment would be disabled by default, but optional ero-guro setting could activate dismemberment options when they're in defeated mode, and they could explode into puddles of body parts/giblets/semen all mixed together (there's some hentai and 3D CG I could give for example, but if you've seen certain rape hentai animes, where chunky streams of cum and blood plop out of the poor girls after the sex happens, it could be like that with milky bloody pools forming around them).

This would require an inordinate amount of work for such a niche thing, and I'd have to wait like a year to even start, when the necessary tools are available, but if I'm still playing this game in the future and I have huge amounts of time to spare (unlikely), I might attempt some simple version of this. I'd have to learn modding from scratch, though. No promises.

So was that the weirdest thing ever? Anyone have any other ideas to sexualize/eroticize combat or the game in general in addition to just nudity and sex animations?

Warning, this may (will) get weird.

So the 3D fallout games have always had a lot of ero-guro potential, and the raiders in semi-skimpy armor (even in vanilla FO3) fueled some fetishes for me.

I was thinking of ways to maximize that potential in FO4, and I came up with some almost-certainly-impossible (with my complete lack of modding talent or experience) ways to overhaul combat into a weird sex fantasy thing (inspired by something like GalGun).

There are several facets to this idea, and for full effect it would require sexy body mods and skimpy armor replacers.

[...]

This would require an inordinate amount of work for such a niche thing, and I'd have to wait like a year to even start, when the necessary tools are available, but if I'm still playing this game in the future and I have huge amounts of time to spare (unlikely), I might attempt some simple version of this. I'd have to learn modding from scratch, though. No promises.

[...]

Hey ! Thank you for sharing your idea :) You are right in thinking this won't be easy to do, but as you seem motivated to start right away, I can give you some leads from where to start and what to focus on !

-Retextures and sounds for gun and bullet effects, making like a sploosh sound and having a milky white substance come out instead of bullets (maybe retex gamma gun effects?)

-Dismemberment would be disabled by default, but optional ero-guro setting could activate dismemberment options when they're in defeated mode, and they could explode into puddles of body parts/giblets/semen all mixed together (there's some hentai and 3D CG I could give for example, but if you've seen certain rape hentai animes, where chunky streams of cum and blood plop out of the poor girls after the sex happens, it could be like that with milky bloody pools forming around them).

So, to begin, these parts are not likely to be doable before... Some time. You will indeed have to create these parts on your own (or with help, but as a standalone mod). The gun part will require custom scripting (so GECK), the dismemberment part will require custom particules and I have o idea how that would work.

-Instead of blood decals (or in addition, for us gore fans), have female enemy bodies get layered with cum on the targeted body part (like vane000's already-impressive CumTec). In addition to cum, different guns could plaster girls with different things, like oil or hot wax.

-They could fight and take damage from attacks like normal, but when health is low, they collapse into that wounded position in vanilla (on their backs propped up on their arms), or ideally custom animation, where you can then strip them and spray their entire bodies with (liquid of choice). When each body part is completely covered, that activates climax (that's how sex works, right?), with accompanying orgasm sounds, and then enemy passes out/dies/defeated from the intense pleasure.

-Obviously, sex animation could happen once their in helpless state too, where you defeat them with fucking if you want.

So, this part is a little easier. Indeed, they may be already included in other (future) mods ! This way, you can build upon other mods to make these parts, using the framework if modders provide one or directly by cleverly using assets and scripts.

The cum-layer part... Well, you can rely on CumTec to progress and evolve after the GECK comes out and then extend from this mod.

The low-health one reminds me of Defeat. There's talk about making one version for Fallout 4 after the GECK and SexTec comes out, so you can keep an eye out for them and extend these mods when they arrive !

-Replace female enemy damage grunts and shouts in battle with moans of sexual pleasure (and/or pain, think hentai sounds).

Finally, this is the easiest part of all. You can even already do it ! You just have to ID the sound file and then provide your own replacements for them. If you want, you can search how to do it by yourself. If you want a walkthrough to get started, below is a "spoiler" on how to do it (and how to mod sounds in general).

==========

The easiest way to get started is to get the ba2extract command-line tool from here. Then, copy the archive from Data/ you want to study to a new folder somewhere far away from the FO4 game folder, copy the ba2extract executable at the same place. Finally, open the command line (tutorial here) and go to your 'anaalysis' directory. Run "ba2extract <archive name> <Name of the folder you want to extract in>" to see the magic unfold.

You'd want to extract the "Voices" archive, I guess (warning - 2.5Go+ size). So, first create a "analysis" folder in your Documents. Extract the proviously downloaded file in this folder. Then, hop on your Fallout install folder (probably C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Fallout4"), go to Data, and copy the Fallout 4 - Voices.ba2 file from the folder to your "analysis" folder (be sure to copy it !). Then, launch the "cmd" program. Type "cd analysis/". Type 'ba2extract.exe "Fallout 4 - Voices.ba2" Voices' . Wait a minute or so for the program to finish. You now have all the Voices architecture from the game !

Finally, you have the fun exploration part to do ! In the extracted files, search for your wanted sounds. You just want to find the name of the files and the directory they're in.

You will also need a fuz <-> wav decoder and encoder, since you're working with voice files. You can find it here. You can convert a folder, then listen to the converted files files with VLC to know what file is what.

Once you have found a file you want to replace, let's say "Voice/Falout4.esm/FemaleRaider01/000219D7_1.fuz" (one of the many female raider pain sounds), you can replace the sound with the one you want. First, convert your new sound (assuming it's a .wav) using the Unfuz tool to the fuz format. Then, rename it to "000219D7_1.fuz". Finally, put it under Data (in your game folder) into Voices/Fallout4.esm/RaiderFemale01 (create the folders as they're not here yet). And voilà ! Assuming you put "bInvalidateOlderFiles=1" into your .ini, you have modded your game, and the female raider pain sound number 219D7 is replaced ;D (disclaimer : I didn't test it so fiddle with the folder names if it fails to find what would work).

Now, this was a pretty hard work, so feel free to celebrate by drinking a Nuka-Cola :)

====

If you are not demotivated yet by the task, you can continue and do all your wanted sounds. If you manage to do a significant amount - enough for you to be proud of - feel free to share it here, under the Downloads section, by zipping your "Voices" folder and attaching it as mod (along with install instructions). Or, if you're feeling adventurous, you can try and make it NMM compatible (go search online, there's pretty good walkthroughs).

Good luck, have fun !

No requests on mods until we have the tools: Until [ge]CK comes out we cannot make suff

Sorry, I did see that post. It says "...most posts will be ideas...", which is what this is. I'm aware of the current limitations on modding, and I don't expect or ask anyone to work on this idea for me. I was just spitballing and sharing the idea, so in a year or so I will remember it and decide whether or not to pursue developing it.

-snip-

Wow, thanks for the detailed response! The voice replacement process you described actually doesn't sound that bad, seems like it could be fun!

However, I do think I'm still going to wait for a while to work on any aspect of this. Like you said, various modders might develop things I could encorporate or build upon, and I'm sure they'd do a better job than me, so I would rather wait until the tools and resources to make this realistically achievable for me are created first. But I do appreciate your encouragement!

Well you better start learning to do it, because most modders can't do much till CK comes out and already have a couple of years of stuff we want to do first :)

You know that will never happen.

I made a thread where all they needed to do was take frigging screenshots and the thread is slowly being buried by other "LOOK AT MY AMAZING IDEA! now you make it* threads. It really kills my drive to do anything.

I have a lot of ideas, but lack the proper tools to enact them.  I also have zero patience for coding, so most of my ideas will never come to fruition unless I team up with a coder who is willing to help my ideas come to life.   :D

Tho I suppose that now I am disabled and working on getting disability, I can spend more time trying to learn...but having zero patience for the coding part still limits me.  Last time I tried coding, was nearly 30 years ago with BASICA....and I nearly pulled my hair out debugging THAT simple code half the time.  haha

And by the way, CumGun...already had the idea for an ammo mod for the Needler weapon you get ingame.  Shoot people to impregnate them as one of the ammo types.  heh

Archived