Share our Bodies

So.... 

I made this "anime" styled body.

Does someone know if there is a option to "customize" the weight slider?

The current version of CBBE bodyslider says that the template is "single weight", so that prolly means that you cant make the weight slider to only increase butt/boob size.

If you have tips for me on how to use the bodyslider, then please tell me!

post-1027371-0-47930100-1450896556_thumb.png

post-1027371-0-09400100-1450896564_thumb.png

post-1027371-0-16487000-1450896572_thumb.png

post-1027371-0-64905500-1450896582_thumb.png

post-1027371-0-51973100-1450896591_thumb.png

AnimeBody2.xml

So.... 

The current version of CBBE bodyslider says that the template is "single weight", so that prolly means that you cant make the weight slider to only increase butt/boob size.

It is single weight because the game uses only one mesh for the bodies, dont't know how they calculate the weight but is different from Skyrim that uses two meshes, one for the 0 weight and another for 100 weight, then the game calculates the data for the set weight from the two meshes.

Still with bodyslide you can make a woman slim or fat with the chubby and waist slides. And yes, you can increase butt and boobs without altering the waist and legs, only a little the hips. Download other presets to learn what slides they use, yo have a great variety of presets here.

Still a work in progress, hoping to fix the abs and make breasts less implanty-looking. Anyone know if it's possible to apply wet/sweaty textures from Skyrim?

Ohh, that's easy, you only need to convert your character into a ghoul and the abs will look just fine  :lol:

Follow this tutorial posted by @Uka to convert the normal map into a skyrim normal map: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32084/? and then use this software: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16731/? to add the muscles you want and then convert back the normal map to a fallout 4 type. I would stick only with the abs and may be arms because they don't look exactly the same as in skyrim but looks more or less ok. Do not add the veins because they don't look good.

Is there anyway to share the face?

like file that makes that face for an NPC/Player?

There are mods on Nexus where they change NPC faces, do not know how that works. But you can easily share the face for your character. All you need is a savegame of the face you want. So see i nice screenshot, ask them to share a savegame.

The howto is in the description of this mod, 

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/193/?

all you need is fallout savegame editor

On topic,

Those are some good looking bodies, lol how much time are you people spending on those lol All i get is big butts and square teabag breasts lol

I do have to admit i use UNPB in Skyrim and never used CBBE so i'm new to the slider.

So.... 

How do you use uses these xml sorry.

So.... 

How do you use uses these xml sorry.

Download whichever XML you want and put it in your SliderPresets folder within Bodyslide. It should show up in the Preset drop down menu next time you run Bodyslide.

Is there anyway to share the face?

like file that makes that face for an NPC/Player?

There are mods on Nexus where they change NPC faces, do not know how that works. But you can easily share the face for your character. All you need is a savegame of the face you want. So see i nice screenshot, ask them to share a savegame.

The howto is in the description of this mod, 

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/193/?

all you need is fallout savegame editor

On topic,

Those are some good looking bodies, lol how much time are you people spending on those lol All i get is big butts and square teabag breasts lol

I do have to admit i use UNPB in Skyrim and never used CBBE so i'm new to the slider.

Also being a UNP fan, this is what I've come up with that's similar to UNP/UNPB, kind of in the middle. The "Blessed" is for the nude CBBE body, and "Blessed Dressed" is for when you are clothed - the boobs are higher and closer together to simulate use of a bra.

I ran a batch file using Blessed Dressed, and unchecked Bathrobe, CBBE Body, Grognak, and Raider Harness (I'm using one of Calyps' versions without the fabric band, so no support.) I then individually built the ones I left unchecked with just "Blessed," as I feel like she wouldn't be wearing a bra with those outfits.

(hmm, it won't let me use Google Photos to post images here.)

Album: https://goo.gl/photos/e7ccNpoTNYUmuf6f7

Blessed.xml

Blessed Dressed.xml

post-17336-0-28781900-1450943416_thumb.jpg

post-17336-0-40674800-1450943432_thumb.jpg

Uka. can you share your textures?

Would you also consider sharing your bodyslide preset?

Hey guys, I ran into some issues updating to the latest open release version of Bodyslide.I just finished tweaking it to my liking so I'll upload my character's preset openly once I sort it out!

As for the textures, I haven't been able to get in contact with the original Skyrim mod author as of yet. The download page doesn't mention anything regarding sharing and/or re-uploading the files elsewhere. I might do a discrete/soft release via PM, but I feel wary doing even that. If any other modders have an opinion on that please let me hear your thoughts from a moral standpoint. As an amateur modder/tinkerer I try to respect the preferences of others when it comes to their mods, and give credit where it is due.

So, CBBE is out on nexus and in the installer I also installed bodyslide and in my fallout 4 folder I can find the bodyslide folder but there is no .exe file for it. How can I run bodyslide now?

(Sorry for silly question :D )

CBBE only contains the bodies and the sliders, the BodySlide program itself is available on its own mod page which is linked in the CBBE description.

So, CBBE is out on nexus and in the installer I also installed bodyslide and in my fallout 4 folder I can find the bodyslide folder but there is no .exe file for it. How can I run bodyslide now?

(Sorry for silly question :D )

CBBE only contains the bodies and the sliders, the BodySlide program itself is available on its own mod page which is linked in the CBBE description.

Thank you very much :)

I finally got my Bodyslide sorted out after the release/update. I also recreated my preset on the latest build of Bodyslide to ensure everything is up to date.

I'm done tweaking it to my liking...for now lol :blush: . I was inspired by good ol' days of the HGEC Manga body in Oblivion(for any OG's that remember that lol), as well as basing the musculature off of Poison from Final Fight/Street Fighter.

I am still awaiting to hear from the mod author who originally created the textures/assets I used from Skyrim about releasing them publicly for FO4. Not expecting an answer soon with the holidays and all, so hopefully I'll hear something after. Until then here is the base body shape preset for Bodyslide.

I appreciate the interest, and thank the CBBE team for making it possible for casual modders like myself to make enjoyable things. :heart:

post-74882-0-80809700-1450981078_thumb.png

post-74882-0-38443200-1450981149_thumb.png

Poison(Uka).xml

So....

I checked how the "weight slider" at surgeon works with custom bodies and i was plesantly supriced.

FYI, this animebody and others that were made with alpha version seem to be "broken" when you use the new version of bodyslider.

I actually prefere the new sliders, but i just installed the new one 15 minutes ago from nexus.

I probably will be making tons of Kirel (MMD "artist" @ trollvids) inspired body/outfit prefs since i am an closet pervert with too much free time and i will prolly share some of them.

PS. Merry christmast and happy hannukah to yall!

I like the dirty girls.

Where did you get those pubes?

Fairly easy port from skyrim using blender and outfit studio, and a simple edit in nifscope for texture. I'd share, but I don't have permission from the mesh maker to do so.