Share our Bodies

Gotta say my character is way too modest, compared to some people's here, but here she is:

Don't worry about that. The beauty of sharing the presets is that you can learn how the did it and also take the parts you like and mix them with parts of another preset and add your personal touch. Soon we will have amzing presets for all tastes.

That's true.  I was kind of shocked to see so many extreme bodies at first (although I'm a user of the site... I haven't interacted much until recently).  So when I spent a considerable amount of time tweaking a small chested, and modestly proportioned body it's exposure seemed really low.  

But in the grand scheme it makes sense, as I'm sure my particular taste will be a dime a dozen, so the extremes attract more attention.

Perhaps I'll try my hand at an exaggerated but stylistically adherent body.  Anyway, glad to see the thread has grown a little.  ^_^

Also... if I designed a body to be downscaled to reproduce a "loli" body... is that something that can be shared?  You know, considering you are playing an established character that was greater than 20 years old to start, and greater than 230 when the play begins.

Yep different people like different things. I tend to like slimmer less curvy women which seems to put me in the minority. So far in this thread poblivion and jxuptosae have posted my favorite two so far.

The fact the bodyslider lets people make all kinds from those I listed to mega boobs is what makes it great. That way everyone wins.

Think we could get a simple tutorial to install and use these?

1) Go here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54593-caliente-announced/, download CBBE and bodyslide and install following instructions. 

2) Open bodyslide click on preview to see what your body looks like, mess with sliders and when you're happy click on build. 

There are a bunch of bodyslide tutorials so I made that as simple as possible. The program couldn't be easier to use. It's pretty much self explanatory. 

3) Then you need to download the .xml file of the preset you want to use, and place it in your BodySlide\Tools\BodySlide\SliderPresets folder. 

4) Open Bodyslide,  choose that preset, and hit the Build button at the bottom. Then if you want to use the Harness as well, change CBBE Body to Raider Harness, and hit Build again.

sorry guy and gals, but for some reason I cant access the page for downloading CBBE. It might be the cause of me being in Korea or from the fact that my VPN program isnt reliable, etc... I was wondering if anyone has a full CBBE mod that they could perhaps link for me to download externally?

Here is my Preset: http://www.file-upload.net/download-11138155/Perki.xml.html

I try to make preset that has no glitching with vanilla armor parts. I also prefer slim woman's with A-Cup slightly perky breast and nipples. Its perfect for me and works great with every vanilla armor including chest pieces. The best armor i think for that is the heavy leather Leg Armor, its nearly wrapped around the ass. I use the body texture from XunAmarox in the screens (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54593-caliente-announced/page-32?do=findComment&comment=1381215)

Make a quick foto session with cait, testing for me in first. The full Album for that is here: http://imgur.com/a/4KqWJ

(2560x1600 and no wondering about the colors i switching in some pictures the Reshade on and off. but keep the ENB DoF)

Here 3 examples (bigger resolution and much more screens in the album):

tJMv7gr.jpg

LoEFSz9.jpg

o4M6ET2.jpg

The boots in the 3rd picture comes from: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2678/?

These are the only standalone Boots i can find on nexus. All other changed the meshes and so not working right.

Here is my Preset: http://www.file-upload.net/download-11138155/Perki.xml.html

I try to make preset that has no glitching with vanilla armor parts. I also prefer slim woman's with A-Cup slightly perky breast and nipples. Its perfect for me and works great with every vanilla armor including chest pieces. The best armor i think for that is the heavy leather Leg Armor, its nearly wrapped around the ass. I use the body texture from XunAmarox in the screens (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54593-caliente-announced/page-32?do=findComment&comment=1381215)

Make a quick foto session with cait, testing for me in first. The full Album for that is here: http://imgur.com/a/4KqWJ

(2560x1600 and no wondering about the colors i switching in some pictures the Reshade on and off. but keep the ENB DoF)

Here 3 examples (bigger resolution and much more screens in the album):

The boots in the 3rd picture comes from: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2678/?

These are the only standalone Boots i can find on nexus. All other changed the meshes and so not working right.

I like this one, for real world women is what I like most, may be a little more busty but not much. For games is another story.

Been editing for days x_x it was supposed to be a fun holiday project lol, now I think I have carpal tunnel syndrome lol.

Body: CBBE BodySlide Alpha (FO4) By Caliente
Textures(Face/Body/Hands): Fair Skin Complexion (Skyrim) by HHaley
Normal Map (Body): Sporty Sexy Map by xs2reality, & Enhanced Abs Seam Fix by Ubercharge (Custom hybrid Skyrim/FO4 edit)
Normal Map (Face): Fair Skin Complexion (Skyrim) by HHaley
Specular: Sporty Sexy Sweat - Wet Body light version (Skyrim) by xs2reality
Makeup (Lips): Deluxe Lip Liner Mask (FO4) by Cilbas
Makeup (Eye Liner/Eye Shadow)Fair Skin Complexion Makeup Add-On (Skyrim) by HHaley
Eyes: Alternative Human Eyes (FO4) by TwistedMethod
Lashes: New Mikan Eyes Glamorous Version (Skyrim) by nerune2525
Hair: Hair Dye Mod (FO4) by Ubercharge

post-74882-0-41852900-1450739723_thumb.png

Been editing for days x_x it was supposed to be a fun holiday project lol, now I think I have carpal tunnel syndrome lol.

Body: CBBE BodySlide Alpha (FO4) By Caliente

Textures(Face/Body/Hands): Fair Skin Complexion (Skyrim) by HHaley

Normal Map (Body): Sporty Sexy Map by xs2reality, & Enhanced Abs Seam Fix by Ubercharge (Custom hybrid Skyrim/FO4 edit)

Normal Map (Face): Fair Skin Complexion (Skyrim) by HHaley

Specular: Sporty Sexy Sweat - Wet Body light version (Skyrim) by xs2reality

Makeup (Lips): Deluxe Lip Liner Mask (FO4) by Cilbas

Makeup (Eye Liner/Eye Shadow)Fair Skin Complexion Makeup Add-On (Skyrim) by HHaley

Eyes: Alternative Human Eyes (FO4) by TwistedMethod

Lashes: New Mikan Eyes Glamorous Version (Skyrim) by nerune2525

Hair: Hair Dye Mod (FO4) by Ubercharge

How do you convert the textures from skyrim to FO4 ? 

Twas' a pain in the butt, mainly for the face and all normal maps. Those were all manual Photoshop edits/repositioning. Went into FO4's way of handling normals blind, that alone took me a solid day to figure out. Was a real hit to my pride since I've been doing minor texture edits since Oblivion :(

The body and hand textures on their own are almost a straight swap, hands just needed to be changed to a squared res(1024x1024 etc), and perhaps a skin tone match to your vanilla style face of choice. Even then I would expect some minor tweaking here and there as needed.

Twas' a pain in the butt, mainly for the face and all normal maps. Those were all manual Photoshop edits/repositioning. Went into FO4's way of handling normals blind, that alone took me a solid day to figure out. Was a real hit to my pride since I've been doing minor texture edits since Oblivion :(

The body and hand textures on their own are almost a straight swap, hands just needed to be changed to a squared res(1024x1024 etc), and perhaps a skin tone match to your vanilla style face of choice. Even then I would expect some minor tweaking here and there as needed.

I'm mostly interested in the normal map as I have a sporty one that I made with a utility published in nexus that blended the muscles into the original normal map. I don't know how to generate textures from scratch.

Is there anyway to share the face?

like file that makes that face for an NPC/Player?

I'm not sure how I would go about finding that or compiling it if need be :( I mainly edit the basic textures.

I'm mostly interested in the normal map as I have a sporty one that I made with a utility published in nexus that blended the muscles into the original normal map. I don't know how to generate textures from scratch.

I used this tutorial to get the general normal map shape from a Skyrim mod converted into something I could remotely work with, tweaked the shading/highlights, then blended any seams I could before saving as a DX10+ normal map that FO4 uses. I'm no good at making body/skin related things from scratch either.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32084/?

Found it by luck! :D

::EDIT::

Feel free to PM me, don't want to derail the topic! (My bad!)

Is there anyway to share the face?

like file that makes that face for an NPC/Player?

I'm not sure how I would go about finding that or compiling it if need be :( I mainly edit the basic textures.

I used this tutorial to get the general normal map shape from a Skyrim mod converted into something I could remotely work with, tweaked the shading/highlights, then blended any seams I could before saving as a DX10+ normal map that FO4 uses. I'm no good at making body/skin related things from scratch either.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32084/?

Found it by luck! :D

::EDIT::

Feel free to PM me, don't want to derail the topic! (My bad!)

Thank you, I've downloaded the needed software and tomorrow will try. If I need clarify something I'll pm you.

Tried to make it somewhat natural looking with this preset.

Slim up top

Prominent shoulders

C/D-cup breasts with large perky nipples

Hips structure slightly larger than upper chest measurements

Bubble butt~!

Full thighs, but larger front to back than side to side to develop leg gap

Backbone aligned to give the impression of balance

Let gravity do it's thing on the breasts and buttocks

Slight belly fat for a more natural profile

Crotch pushed all the way forward because camel toe

Preset and nif adjusted to shrink butt a little. Pics are no longer accurate.

post-83338-0-71791200-1450857673_thumb.png

post-83338-0-63347500-1450857686_thumb.png

post-83338-0-48237200-1450857698_thumb.png

NiceAndCurvy.xml

FemaleBody.nif

Still a work in progress, hoping to fix the abs and make breasts less implanty-looking. Anyone know if it's possible to apply wet/sweaty textures from Skyrim?

Yes it is possible, but they need to be tweaked/edited a little in Photoshop.