View File

Does exactly that:
Sliders for SAM in RaceMenu
No going into MCM for a small change or setting up the character in the beginning.

Was asked if this exists and I said it could be done. Got a bit interrested after looking at some scripts and
decided to give it a try.

This edits the same stuff as the MCM menu. It saves to SAM itself. If not, tell me :)

I limited the Height and the Schlong sliders to increments of 5. Fine tune it in MCM.
Using these sliders can and will lag when dragged fast.
Every change of the slider stacks, and it takes some time to complete.
Just click on the slider bar instead of dragging. And do changes a bit slower.
I will try to optimise them, but normally the changes are applied once after exiting the MCM menu of SAM.

FOR SAM SUPPORT PLEASE GO HERE. I WILL ONLY SUPPORT MY PLUGIN ! ! !
SAM is buggy at times, and these people know more about it anyway.

Requires:
Again, please visit Hall of Toque for details.
SAM has problems with certain version for people.
This what the download thread of SAM says:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/16/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    RaceMenu, SAM, SkyUI, SKSE
  • Special Edition Compatible

Updated it to include the sliders for the skeleton scales that get applied when using Samson/Samuel.
______

Can I still build my SAM body through Bodyslide and use these sliders? This is a very interesting racemenu plugin.

I don't understand. I am not actively following SAM, but Bodyslide?

This edits the same values as the MCM menu of SAM.
But it should save to the MCM so that you can adjust it some more, as I limited some sliders because of lagg.
______

And something can be wrong about the requirements:
I just copied what SAM says.
But it seems like the newer versions can cause trouble with SAM. For SAM support please go here. Not my problems.

Updated it to include the sliders for the skeleton scales that get applied when using Samson/Samuel.

______

Can I still build my SAM body through Bodyslide and use these sliders? This is a very interesting racemenu plugin.

But it should save to the MCM so that you can adjust it some more, as I limited some sliders because of lagg.

______

And something can be wrong about the requirements:

I just copied what SAM says.

But it seems like the newer versions can cause trouble with SAM. For SAM support please go here. Not my problems.

Sorry I didn't explain this correctly.  You probably don't use bodyslide. 

Basically I was asking if its compatible meaning can I use bodyslide to build SAM body and then can I use Racemenu to use SAM sliders with it.  I know I have to install SAM recoded and racemenu and the rest. I was wandering because I am planning on using ousnius' mod "WeightMorphs" and the only way to use that mod is if I build SAM through bodyslide.   I hope you understand what I'm talk about.  If not then I understand.

i wish could use on female too  :( i just hate bodyslider 2

SAM is male only, but CBBE and UUNP (both included in Bodyslide2) can be morphed ingame when you select the option at the installation of the mod.

Then you need to check RaceMenu Morphs when building body and armors. It will be the same sliders as in Bodyslide 2, just ingame and player-only.

Sorry I didn't explain this correctly.  You probably don't use bodyslide. 

Basically I was asking if its compatible meaning can I use bodyslide to build SAM body and then can I use Racemenu to use SAM sliders with it.  I know I have to install SAM recoded and racemenu and the rest. I was wandering because I am planning on using ousnius' mod "WeightMorphs" and the only way to use that mod is if I build SAM through bodyslide.   I hope you understand what I'm talk about.  If not then I understand.

I think that applies to the female bodies of CBBE and UUNP. SAM comes with Morphs from the beginning and should work out of the box.

I only looked briefly into the code of WeightMorphs and it seems to do the same as SAM or my mod.

• 2 weeks later...

This sam mod is very interesting!

......any chance there is a way to randomize the npcs of skyrims size?

it'd be quite the gamechanger if everyone you meet in skyrim has a different body size......better then the simple weight slider and race heights.

Not quite doable on my part. As the morphs are similar to CBBE and UUNP I guess you could randomize them.

But this would be completely separate from SAMs MCM and other Systems. (Values not saved in SAM)

I think the best way to do this would be to alter SAM scripts so they randomize the values when assigning to a new NPC.

Or if you can write some sort of plugin, but this is something I will not create. The scripts are massive.

using latest racemenu causes issues with sam, can only use up to racemenu 3.3

any chance that the sliders will appear? i installed the mod and the tab shows up under racemenu, but no sliders show up

Sorry, forgot that requirement of SAM.

Will see what I can do.

Edit: Yeah, I dumb dumb...

It checks for NiOverride and the version of RM 3.3 was considered too old.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...