Scarlet Blade Armor Mod

This is f*cking amazing! I try to do some 3d modelling myself every now and then, just enough to know how much work that must have been. Please keep it up, it would be so awesome to have Scarlet Blade stuff in FO4 :D

this is happening!? THIS IS HAPPENING!!!!

Started this post months ago (understandably, before the GECK came out) and the response was decidedly underwhelming. Figured only a niche market was interested, therefore no modders would take up the call!

This.... I cannot wait for!

Many many thanks for Nanaki and anyone else that takes up the call.

Now that bulkier more curvaceous armor has already been released in the form of the NAVI power armor, I'm even more interested in seeing how slender feminine alternative power armor looks in-game.

Using an outfit to control the PA frame! Why haven't I thought about it when first see the 5 different types of PA meshes in the folder

A new update has appeared!

cdfdd13a9844df21040882a900ea3e04.png

e017bc3304eb41ef7deebcfc447770ad.png

Got most of the torso finished, only the glutes and upper back. Still not satisfied with the back plate so will probably go through a couple of permutations before deciding.

Looks great! So, regarding your technique, you first created a low-poly box model from the artwork, then applied a subdivision operation, and did the rest with sculpting tools- correct? Or did you use a different workflow?

Thanks!

This is just low poly, but I've soften the normals of all the edges that aren't supposed to be hard which gives it a much smoother look by smoothing the normal data between the vertices, which causes the light to be less harsh on angles.

I won't start subdividing until I've finalized the low poly design, since I like doing quite a bit of detailed stuff at a low poly level before moving on to the high poly sculpting. Admittedly this has come back to bite me in the ass on things I've worked on previously :P

"Scarlet Blade" in Fallout?

I don't even have FO4, hahaha.

But I know Scarlet Blade.

God damn, that Liveplex game is dangerous, well, was dangerous in "my time."

Even after "all these years" OUT of it, I still can't quite fathom I've ever been so STUPID to bring the "first ever golden nighthawk" into Scarlet Blade - for more than a REAL LIFE car is worth.