i don't think they fit much to the usual fallout lore

but mabye for the institute?

and yes  they are sexy and very anime like :D

i must say i like the raider armors.

and with some muds they are quite skimpy too in combinations

example

post-1184164-0-63054900-1462227536_thumb.jpg

scarlet-blade-closed-beta.jpg

I'd had some thoughts on this before, when hunting skimpy female Power Armor images. Climbing in and out of a suit looks cool, but my idea was to create a 'Summoning' system. By using Institute tech, you could 'digitize', or teleport your Power Armor components directly onto your skimpy, powered bodysuit. All this would take is a 'skimpified' suit mesh, a fully-equipped, less skimpy armor mesh, and an Effect to hide the mesh swap. The transfer trigger method could be any tech jewelry, with (or without) a small digitizing platform that appears under your PC's feet.

OR the power armor components could actually be just a force field/energy barrier that is 'shaped' like real armor, that adds PA protection to the bodysuit without the increase in weight. The bodysuit itself would already give bonuses to speed, some damage resistance, leaping, and jetpack abilities.

#1 and 2 in this image would be nice. # 2 and 3 would need a full body under the mesh, just for 'Skimpification'.... :D

OR the power armor components could actually be just a force field/energy barrier that is 'shaped' like real armor, that adds PA protection to the bodysuit without the increase in weight.

That sounds a bit like the biotic and tech armors in mass effect, like Tela Vasir and Samara used in ME2. The advantage of that was, that they could wear skimpy clothing while still fully protected :D

There are actually ways to play the game nowadays actually. 

Here's hoping a talented modder can pick this up soon! Scarlet blade meets fallout 4 would be absolutely incredible! :D

:edited because this post contained some questionably legal content

Why not just split the difference and go with a more protective armor that exaggerates feminine curves?

attachicon.giftumblr_nzcfdakVvd1unrndbo1_1280.jpg

That looks great, much better than the refrigerator inspired male suit.

These look more like armor than power armor, I don't see any evidence of any physical enhancement mechanisms and their heads are shrunken.

That's because they are regular armors, the ones that would be more suitable for power armor are the "Arkana suits" from the bottom images on the first post, though I'm not sure about the centaur one.

That's because they are regular armors, the ones that would be more suitable for power armor are the "Arkana suits" from the bottom images on the first post, though I'm not sure about the centaur one.

Yeah once the persons limbs are no longer inside the limbs of the device its a mech in my opinion.

I'm not quite sure power armor works in the manner many of you might think......

Power armor is a "race". It also has it's own special skeleton.

When you "get into" a power armor, your body is removed and you "become" that race. The only part of your physical character that remains is the fully customized head. Some of the images in the OP could be utilized in the same manner (with a ton of work), but the others (the ones that display the actual body) could only work as power "suits". Akin to the SAIV Shade armor, or the Courser X-92 Power suit with "modules" that attach to them.

Trykz

Anyway, it seems some explanation of the Queensblade / Scarlet Blade images is needed here, since people get confused about what they are.

This is a screenshot of a hunter in regular armor (the equivalent in Fallout would be clothing/armor)

09_03_15_25_15_crop.jpg

This is concept art of Queensblade/Scarlet Blade armor, so again, the equivalent in Fallout would be clothing/armor.

These are renders of the characters in armor (clothing/armor equivalent in Fallout).

From left to right: Tank, Medic, Rogue/Thief, Hunter, Brawler. Each class had its own unique armor sets, by the way. A hunter couldn't wear Rogue stuff for example, but there were multiple designs of armor for each class (each in its own tier)

scarlet-blade.jpg

The following are "Arkana suits". Sort of mechsuits/power armors (I don't really care if anyone thinks those two are different, to me they're basically the same thing)

yimir.jpg

typhoon.jpg

kentauros.jpg081513_2324_scarletblad3.jpg?w=593

Whipper-Mech.png

Scarlet_Blade_Sentinel_Mech.png

I might still have the gamefiles for this game somewhere on a harddisk, though I'm not sure, I only played briefly more than a year ago. Though no idea how I could extract the armors or arkana suits if I do. Sadly, the game closed just over a month ago, so obtaining the installers and stuff would be problematic now. But, overall, I do think they're neat designs for those who like sexy sci-fi.

But, overall, I do think they're neat designs for those who like sexy sci-fi.

The models are indeed quite nice. I'd love to see them in FO4. And reading your breakdown of what each model actually "is", I could see the clothing equivalents working as such. Same for the power armor equivalents. But for the power armor types, I don't see how they could work without setting them up the same way FO4 utilizes power armors. Essentially, as individual races the player can be "transformed" into. Simple enough really. But would require a scripted function that could call up the specific model the player wants to use.

Trykz

I'd had some thoughts on this before, when hunting skimpy female Power Armor images. Climbing in and out of a suit looks cool, but my idea was to create a 'Summoning' system. By using Institute tech, you could 'digitize', or teleport your Power Armor components directly onto your skimpy, powered bodysuit. All this would take is a 'skimpified' suit mesh, a fully-equipped, less skimpy armor mesh, and an Effect to hide the mesh swap. The transfer trigger method could be any tech jewelry, with (or without) a small digitizing platform that appears under your PC's feet.

OR the power armor components could actually be just a force field/energy barrier that is 'shaped' like real armor, that adds PA protection to the bodysuit without the increase in weight. The bodysuit itself would already give bonuses to speed, some damage resistance, leaping, and jetpack abilities.

#1 and 2 in this image would be nice. # 2 and 3 would need a full body under the mesh, just for 'Skimpification'.... :D

Started some basic modeling of the #2 armor from that image, so far it's going alright, got the rough shapes of the leg and some pieces of armor done. I'll have to improvise how the back looks as it's not included in the image.

I'm not giving any guarantees when and if I'll finish it, but I'll at least make a low poly mesh that someone else might be able to work from.

xblKb2O.png

Started some basic modeling of the #2 armor from that image, so far it's going alright, got the rough shapes of the leg and some pieces of armor done. I'll have to improvise how the back looks as it's not included in the image.

I'm not giving any guarantees when and if I'll finish it, but I'll at least make a low poly mesh that someone else might be able to work from.

xblKb2O.png

Nice start indeed! Keep up the good work!!

That's the one I'd label Power Armor, myself. It has all the characteristics of the definition. I really don't know why many still believe that Power Armor is defined by encasing the entire body with bulky plating covering a mechanical exoskeleton. The Fallout Universe itself has fusion-powered vehicles, plasma weapons, and now since Fallout 4's Institute, Teleportation. With that sort of technology, there should have been at least a few governmental  think tanks or labs somewhere working on the concept of less-bulky Power Armor, personal force fields or kinetic shielding, or even the idea of mecha (defined as human-operated robots, basically). And that's just North America!

Maybe I've read and watched too much science fiction over the years. But the entire Fallout series has left a vast number of scientific and technological 'loopholes' that can be exploited. Not to mention the vague outline of what the rest of the planetary population has been up to after the war.

Hopefully, this doesn't start any arguments. I really do. But there's just so many possibilities. If I had any talent whatsoever in Modeling, I'd tear apart the whole concept of bulky Power Armor, with its likeness of the 1963 Tales of Suspense version of Iron Man. Power Armor shouldn't be so ..... iron-clad. :D

Guys, we REALLY need Scarlet Blade stuff in FO4. It's one of the few MMO's I've actually played for longer than a couple of hours. I would have loved to have them in Skyrim already, but FO4 is the perfect fit! Alas, I don't have neither the skills nor the tools it takes to make it happen :(

The good news is, I found the program files directory of Scarlet Blade on an old HDD. Bad news is: no idea how this neosis thing works, lol. At least the filestructure looks pretty straightforward in case I do ever figure it out (an objects folder with a "player characters" folder with subfolders for each class it seems)

xblKb2O.png

I can't see the image. Can someone send me another link to it?

Love the idea of a huge power armor like that, but i think we need skeleton tools to make it work right?

Most meches are humaniod so with the ingame offset system they aren't very difficult. Maybe need some works on the physic system

Here's a new link to the picture

Edit: And an update!

Very nice! Did you manage to extract these directly out of the game files? In case that the textures / UV-maps need to be re-done anyways, please consider applying a subdivision modifier before applying the texture mapping and exporting it to outfit studio. These meshes seem to be really low-poly.

These are done from scratch just from the concept art image, and are just rough models.

I'll be doing sculpted high poly models later(not very good at sculpting though :P). 

Edit: Feeling productive today, so here's another update! ^^

You going for the skimpy version?  :P

if not, the inner tight "black" part can be bake down to a single layer flat surface.