Hm, i think it would be fun if someone will make some bestiality quest after completion of "The Devil's Due" quest. Or an option when you can choose to mate your character/follower with a friendly deathclaw if you return the egg (or, if you dont return the egg, you can still mate with DC to make a new egg). And, if someone will make kind of a Vault where scientists experiment with interspieces breeding - this can be an opening quest, if you dont want to search for this shelter on your own. And after this there can be a bunch of quests for your character/follower where you have to breed with different animals and mutants in an attempt to give birth to half human - half monster offspring. Maybe with some side-quests which will allow to increase your/your follower fertility with mutants/animals/insects.

deathclaw-meat.png

On 11/13/2018 at 9:50 AM, Zahonan said:

Hello ppl. First of all I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this but I couldn't find any post for this. Does anyone knows where I can find a mod combatible with AAF that adds penises for dogs or/and feral ghouls?

My page... still testing everything...

I've been working on it, and have a page I've made. With a full AAF mod list, and Plug-in list that works.

- Dog penis's work

- Supermutant hounds work

- Feral Ghouls work, but their penis's are a little off colour and permanently flaccid... but they are Feral Ghouls, so they are very old, and at that age, it's no wonder they can't get an erection... ?

I've been trying to get the Bears working, but no luck yet.

Working stuff...

- Deathclaw ( + birthing baby Deathclaws with a patch I'm testing )

- Feral Ghouls ( + birthing Feral Ghouls with a patch I'm testing )

The page has been updated with Family Planning Patches, by Evilhomer, for more baby types... still testing...

17 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I've been working on it, and have a page I've made. With a full AAF mod list, and Plug-in list that works.

- Dog penis's work

- Feral Ghouls work, but their penis's are a little off colour and permanently flaccid... but they are Feral Ghouls, so they are very old, and at that age, it's no wonder they can't get an erection... ?

Working stuff...

The page has been updated with Family Planning Patches, by Evilhomer, for more baby types... still testing...

One thing you can do in regard to feral ghouls is rename the meshes, it means your ghouls will have perma boners but least it's better for the animations.

In the file you got the rig from there are two different meshes, swap the file names around and voila.

On 11/17/2018 at 3:00 AM, Surprisekitty said:

Any (M)Human x (F)Creature animations yet? Such as (M)Human x (F)Canine perhaps? At least to be able to cross that off the list rather than having a complete lack of such pairings? ?

Dogmeat deserves all of the love the sole survivor can give after all... whether the PC is male or female.

Deathclaws:

Dogmeat:

7 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

One thing you can do in regard to feral ghouls is rename the meshes, it means your ghouls will have perma boners but least it's better for the animations.

In the file you got the rig from there are two different meshes, swap the file names around and voila.

Feral Ghouls roaming around in gangs, with permanent boners, oh dear... ?

Thanks for the info... just made the new permanent boner, Feral Ghoul zip... :smile:

I was just wondering why it does not work, like the Human and Supermutants do.

10 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Thanks for the info... just made the new permanent boner, Feral Ghoul zip... :smile:

The human and mutant dongs have morph xmls that handle the erection(they are part of the compatibility patches file i think?), there isn't one for ferals yet, i was under the impression it was being worked on but i don't know how that's going.

11 hours ago, Krazyone said:

1 hour ago, Evilhomer said:

The human and mutant dongs have morph xmls that handle the erection(they are part of the compatibility patches file i think?), there isn't one for ferals yet, i was under the impression it was being worked on but i don't know how that's going.

Thanks... it's good to know what is happening, I'm pretty new to a fully working AAF, and I am looking forward to when all the animations and stuff are done for all the creatures of the Wasteland... :smile:

I did what you said, I made a zip file with the reversed boner files you said.

I called it... AAF Leito_F04_Rigs_v1.1 permanent boners

using it as a mod, and it works brilliantly. A great, quick fix... ?

1 hour ago, Gray User said:

Knock and a door shall be opened unto you, seek and ye shall find.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you." - Nietzsche

On 11/22/2018 at 4:05 AM, Krazyone said:

- Dog penis's work

Working stuff...

Alright cool!

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2015 at 4:35 PM, Nicobay said:

since the topic as been down cause rolback *not a critic* i recreate it .

a topic for share idea for Beastiality *creature , no super mutant and other ugly thing D:* bear , dog , and other insect thing

and keeping track of actual mod in work !

Had to share my humour at the op's post. Pointed out via highlights. ?

Forgive me if this has been asked elsewhere and i'm most certainly sure it has but I can't seem to find relevant information regarding this.

Is there any simple way to edit the themes or files to allow M(Human) x Creature animations that are normally F(Human) x Creature and just use the same pose essentially?  There seems to be a great lack of MxM animations but many of them can at least be made into a submissive/aggressive animation if that is possible.

Is this ultra hardcoded to not just edit the themes to fool AAF into thinking that Male X M(Deathclaw) exists and just use the same posing with existing leito (Or any other animation packs) animations using Female X deathclaw?

If it requires a total animation to be made I wonder if anyone is open for commissions? ?

On 1/10/2019 at 4:59 AM, Yifferific said:

Forgive me if this has been asked elsewhere and i'm most certainly sure it has but I can't seem to find relevant information regarding this.

Is there any simple way to edit the themes or files to allow M(Human) x Creature animations that are normally F(Human) x Creature and just use the same pose essentially?  There seems to be a great lack of MxM animations but many of them can at least be made into a submissive/aggressive animation if that is possible.

Is this ultra hardcoded to not just edit the themes to fool AAF into thinking that Male X M(Deathclaw) exists and just use the same posing with existing leito (Or any other animation packs) animations using Female X deathclaw?

If it requires a total animation to be made I wonder if anyone is open for commissions? ?

You're asking if you can sub a male human actor in place of the female human actor in a creature/human animation, right? Basically, you're looking for animations with a creature top/male bottom arrangement.

Short answer: Yes, I believe you should be able to change the AAF files to allow male actors to use animations that were designed for female actors, but there are some things that won't quite work right (just means you can't be too picky about details).

Long Answer:

Spoiler

In the 'animationData.xml' files in the AAF folder, each animation has a line that looks something like:

<animation id="GrayUserBPFacedown02" frames="300">
    <actor gender="F">
        <idle form="01000F9B" id="GrayUserBPFacedown02"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

If you change the second tag to just <actor> (rather than <actor gender="F">) it should remove gender restrictions for that animation.

FWIW, I don't think most of my creature animations have gender flags for either the creature or the human...so those might work on male actors by default (haven't tried it....)

Two major caveats:

1) There's gonna be some clipping, and some things that penetrate at odd angles for a male actor....

2) Anything with baked in sounds (most animations with sounds) are still going to have the female sounds. One way to kind of fix that would be to look at the sounds that come with an animation pack and just replace the wav files with the male sounds you want it to use instead. I recommend using something like Audacity to check lengths and make sure your replacements have a similar play time, but I can't tell you have to live your life. Of course, If you do that, then the animation will always use the male sounds you've subbed in, but if that's your primary kink, that seems like it wouldn't be a problem.

If that doesn't work...I dunno about the commission thing. Maybe....depends on the details.

On 1/15/2019 at 4:21 PM, Gray User said:

You're asking if you can sub a male human actor in place of the female human actor in a creature/human animation, right? Basically, you're looking for animations with a creature top/male bottom arrangement.

Short answer: Yes, I believe you should be able to change the AAF files to allow male actors to use animations that were designed for female actors, but there are some things that won't quite work right (just means you can't be too picky about details).

Long Answer:

Hide contents

In the 'animationData.xml' files in the AAF folder, each animation has a line that looks something like:

<animation id="GrayUserBPFacedown02" frames="300">
    <actor gender="F">
        <idle form="01000F9B" id="GrayUserBPFacedown02"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

If you change the second tag to just <actor> (rather than <actor gender="F">) it should remove gender restrictions for that animation.

FWIW, I don't think most of my creature animations have gender flags for either the creature or the human...so those might work on male actors by default (haven't tried it....)

Two major caveats:

1) There's gonna be some clipping, and some things that penetrate at odd angles for a male actor....

2) Anything with baked in sounds (most animations with sounds) are still going to have the female sounds. One way to kind of fix that would be to look at the sounds that come with an animation pack and just replace the wav files with the male sounds you want it to use instead. I recommend using something like Audacity to check lengths and make sure your replacements have a similar play time, but I can't tell you have to live your life. Of course, If you do that, then the animation will always use the male sounds you've subbed in, but if that's your primary kink, that seems like it wouldn't be a problem.

If that doesn't work...I dunno about the commission thing. Maybe....depends on the details.

Interesting, thanks for the info.  Pretty much exactly the info i needed, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 12:06 AM, johnny2by4 said:

is there a mod that'll allow me to command dogmeat to fuck one of my followers or a settler?  closest i'm seeing is RSEE 5, and that doesn't appear to let me command him to fuck someone else.

All you need is AAF to command that. Look at the AAF hotkeys and you will see what you need

• 2 months later...

Im sure this is the most hated question, maybe,

but Im not really getting smart out of the amount of content in Fallout 4.

I originally played Skyrim ages ago(like 3?), and it had quite a bit of content in terms of creatures n animations, coupled with defeat it was a lot of fun.

Whats the state on creatures right now? All I could make out from these posts is that for a lot of creatures only 1 animation exists. While theres a lot for the supermutant and humans.

What about a mod like rape on combat defeat and all that?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2019 at 3:59 AM, Caturday said:

Im sure this is the most hated question, maybe,

but Im not really getting smart out of the amount of content in Fallout 4.

I originally played Skyrim ages ago(like 3?), and it had quite a bit of content in terms of creatures n animations, coupled with defeat it was a lot of fun.

Whats the state on creatures right now? All I could make out from these posts is that for a lot of creatures only 1 animation exists. While theres a lot for the supermutant and humans.

What about a mod like rape on combat defeat and all that?

You'd be after AAF and Violate, or RSE II's CSA, once Flashy's got them up.

Still somewhat limited in creature-anims, though SuperMutants, and Dogs have a decent amount, with a couple of Deathclaw anims too, like Mutated Lust [addition to Atomic Lust].
There's some Ghoul/Feral Ghoul ones as well, but that needs a bit more work to set up and doesn't work quite the same as the rest. Apparently still need a body & penis made for them with morphs, so they can join their non-ghoul brethren in Morph City :P
AAF can be a bit of a pain to get set up and working right initially, but with a working set up it's fantastic.

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2019 at 6:49 PM, UghWhatDoIHaveToDo said:

I wonder... does there exist a mod that schlongs Radstags? There are animations and support for impregnation from them, but i haven't been able to find any schlong mods for 'em.

Well... two heads... two schlongs...this reminds me the double dildo strap-on I made one year ago... unfortunately they didn't fit the animations very well... at all!

I would make those schlongs' model myself but I have no clue about making them actually work for real.... I couldn't even make human and supermutant erections work yet...

• 2 weeks later...