Where is the sexual assaultron rapes you mod?

I just remembered shooting an Assaultron's arms off in terror, then remembering the loading screen tip as it charged. Thank god Power Armor can survive jumping off cliffs. I hadn't even THOUGHT of sex.

What's wrong with you?  :P 

Can we have a big sticky somewhere saying, "Until G.E.C.K comes out, we can't make stuff. Come back later"?

LoversLab is about community. It would be good if people took time to think about this before posting responses. Otherwise, it potentially reflects badly on the entire community.

There's no need to personally attack someone for it, even if they are a bit of a tit. Everyone knows it, everyone can see it.

I'll add that now.

I'm impatient to try the tool whenever it'll come out.

Can we have a big sticky somewhere saying, "Until G.E.C.K comes out, we can't make stuff. Come back later"?

LoversLab is about community. It would be good if people took time to think about this before posting responses. Otherwise, it potentially reflects badly on the entire community.

There's no need to personally attack someone for it, even if they are a bit of a tit. Everyone knows it, everyone can see it.

I'll add that now.

I'm impatient to try the tool whenever it'll come out.

'Love you Grumpf! Thanks for the sticky!

It is better because it is to the point and do not require any tonal information to be parsed.

- "[iDEA]: Assaultron can rape you" reads as oh this guy have an idea that he is giving away to us. Not very original but yeah it's fine

- "Where are the ..."  This person is asking where the thing is as if he/she was impatient. I do not know the person so I cannot identify if it has to be  taken literally or not. It is also the 100 email I receive complaining on something

Message that require tonal information or personal knowledge of the individual are very difficult to convey in text form and many "usenet etiqwuettes" (even on the very early days of internet) did give the strong advice to not use things such as sarcasm as you cdo not know who is going to read your message and even less how they could interpret it. It is still true today

Having [idea] instead of "where is the blah blah blah" is a huuuuuuge distinction. The later says that there was an expectation for it to have already been created and it's ridiculous/shameful that it hasn't. The [idea] is just an idea that makes no assumptions. Other people might not want it, it may not be possible at all, the tools for it might not be there, etc. etc.

The bigger problem is that the OP of this post has hundreds of posts on this site which means that they've been around for a long time and should know how the modding process works and yet they still put up a post not knowing that we need the CK to be out. Even worse is that they couldn't be bothered to read any of the threads that have been around for months and I've seen Sexual Assaultron pop up in no less than seven times per thread.

[Question] Enough to be that upset about? 

[Argument] The question is actually quite straight forward, even if it's not in brackets. There's even a correct answer to it, and that answer is "There is none". But people decide to interpreter it their own way and choose the offended way. Is it the lack of brackets that made Trump popular, stands for the core of ISIS values, and killed Dumbledore, maybe the lack of brackets will be the cause of the third world war. 

[Disclaimer] Don't take it to heart, sometimes I can't help but to argue for the hell of it, sorry.  

<snip>

Just in case you're serious and think people should post other "Why is there no XXX mod yet ?" topics rather than tagging them [iDEA], let's take things from the beginning :

Interpretation and clarifications :

The basic question ("Why is XXX not here yet? ") has a major flaw : it is subject to interpretation. That means, if I am in a good mood I might see an interesting idea. But, if I am in a bad mood, this question will piss me off as I'll take it personally.

The bracketed question (with [Question] before) removes part of the ambiguity - you now know that it is not a critique, but a question. You can still be angered by the stupidity of the question (There's no tools yet, duh! ) which has been answered several times on other topics, but, oh well, at least he's willing to learn.

The final way to present it, with the [iDEA] tag, is IMO the best. The intent of the topic isn't really to know why no mod exists but to propose to modders to make one. You have no choice but to take it as it is, a mod idea. You can't be misinterpreting the intent.

The importance of interpretation :

In case you never had to work with other people on projects yet, I'll quickly say that communication is the #3 cause of project failure. The short version is, if you want something done, you better say what you want with the least leeway possible.

Now, there's another thing to account for : OP is not "the essential part of the project", quite the contrary. He is requesting assistance or external services - and not even paying for it. He is supposed to be polite, or at least not dickish in its request. The instant a modder finds the request "not nice enough", he'll dish it (like most modders in this thread) and your request chances of realization are that much slimmer.

So, is it enough to be upset about ?

Well, it is, as seen in #1. Even then, from the point you can be upset about something, it's enough for you to be - after all we all have the freedom to yell at birds.

But, more than being upset about it or not, it just is counter-productive for both OP, users and modders. It makes everybody lose time over trivialities. The worst thing is it makes the community as a whole look bad, as a new user misinterpreting this kind of question will possibly classify the community as a whole as bad.

To conclude, I think this is a lot of text for an 8-word question. But, if you have any remarks, comments or questions of any sort, feel free to post them below.

(I made too many presentations in my life -_-)

I just remembered shooting an Assaultron's arms off in terror, then remembering the loading screen tip as it charged. Thank god Power Armor can survive jumping off cliffs. I hadn't even THOUGHT of sex.

I know I'm kind of the weird one here but robots, ghouls, trolls, wolves, mutants... none of these things I want raping me.

I know I'm kind of the weird one here but robots, ghouls, trolls, wolves, mutants... none of these things I want raping me.

As with all the mods I've seen you just have to go into a menu and enable creatures/bots etc

As with all the mods I've seen you just have to go into a menu and enable creatures/bots etc

I know, I do appreciate the modders making it so that you can choose to disable creatures and only allow human sex.

And if you're especially racist (lol) in Skyrim you can even narrow it down to only Nords, Bretons and Imperials, not orcs, Khajiit or Argonian.

I was mostly worried about the impending nuclear detonation.

[...]

I think in principal, if you are put off by the title, you should read the post where it is clear OP is writing in good faith. The title did not offend me, and I was surprised it offended others. This thread left a bad taste in my mouth where people attack OP despite them clarifying there was no ill-intent.

A proverb that stuck with me is that "there's no second chance for a first impression" - and I found it to be very accurate.

The title of your thread is your first impression. DexesTTP argued what would be the smart and productive way to do things in a community.

There have - obviously - been offended and annoyed parties; the fact that your personal feelings don't align with those sentiments are no argument against his illustration of positive and fruitful communication in a community.

• 1 year later...

link please?

All I gotta say in terms of automated sex machines is that if anything is added to FO4, Daughters of Ares by lucasjose501. Nuff' Said.

Also First Post! :D

Welcome to the community.

And yes, Daughters of Ares would be my go-to replacer for Gen 2 synths.

When I saw the topic, I immediately thought of the Rape Bots in "Flesh Gordon"   And yes, that's Craig T. Nelson of "The Incredibles" voicing the "Monster"  That was before his "Coach" days. 

There's something eroticially perverse about an haywire automation equipped for non consensual sex.   But I digress. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

7 day old topic? Uh... I saw a lot of comments about the content of the post, the title of the post, but not supportive comments... :confused:

Anyway, personally if an assaultron was gonna rape me I'd prefer it to be a female assaultron ... with a vagina, assuming the rest of the bot has a feminine figure. but if the assaultron looks male then yes, it should have a penis... and since I generally play as a female character I'd enjoy it either way ;) ... :blush:

Just not a herm, futa, etc...still not my thing... :confounded:

(I think that should still be an available feature though, maybe in the mod configuration menu)

I read a few comments about mod tools not being out? The creation kit IS out...so I think this would be possible now?

Anyway, since I think this is 7 days since last post... sorry for the bump? But it was on the front page for Fallout 4 Adult Mods already.

• 6 months later...

I know this might be something of a necro post, but it's still worth asking. Has anyone made anything related to this since it was last discussed? I tried looking it up beforehand (as one should do) but I couldn't find anything. I found a sexy voice mod, but that was about it.

On 6/11/2018 at 9:27 PM, code chufima said:

I know this might be something of a necro post, but it's still worth asking. Has anyone made anything related to this since it was last discussed? I tried looking it up beforehand (as one should do) but I couldn't find anything. I found a sexy voice mod, but that was about it.

A lot of it now hinges on getting AAF to work, which is actually very active in updates since it is in Alpha. Flashy(JoeR) is also getting RSE to work with AAF. Unless they come back to work on it more, 4Play has played it's last update a long time ago.

That being said, more time will be needed before someone may consider making a mod close to what has been requested.

Archived