Cum in mouth addon?...uh...yes please.

• 3 months later...
On 12/15/2015 at 3:03 PM, Funnybizness said:

Hey everyone. Funnybizness here. Well many have asked how I get cum to pour out of the mouth at the end of my oralsex scenes

So... the instructions would be almost the same if I wanted to use a female squirt animation to simulate cum explosions from the mouth during blowjob orgasms?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
1 hour ago, corvus_i said:

Long interval, but yes I would be interested in a SE version. Any chance? I noted that SexlabUtil1 had been converted to SE but the link does not work for down load. Is anyone out there?

ta-rra

Oh, I see it is in sl_triggers.  Sorry, should have looked a little more before  posting. 

cheers

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 9/12/2021 at 1:23 PM, faenthir69 said:

How do I equip this for a permanent effect outside sex scenes? Need a drool effect for some chaurus mandibles and this seems perfect. 

Update: Never mind, figured out my problem. It's not compatible with player males, had to edit in ck myself but I eventually got it working and turned it into blood for my abomination. Thank you ❤️

? Awesome monster! Would be cool to see in game, like the demonic creatures mod.