Cum in mouth addon?...uh...yes please.

Here is the picture of my follower with cum dropping out of her mouth. I have one more question: How should I set tweaks in MCM menu if I want to see same effect with my female Player? Whatever I tried I can't make it work. I'm sure it's not mod's fault by mine since don't know how to set it. Thank you.

post-894077-0-20527400-1450479938_thumb.jpg

Here is the picture of my follower with cum dropping out of her mouth. I have one more question: How should I set tweaks in MCM menu if I want to see same effect with my female Player? Whatever I tried I can't make it work. I'm sure it's not mod's fault by mine since don't know how to set it. Thank you.

ScreenShot21.jpg

Wow sexy beast ALERT. She's HOT. Hmmm well what I did was set gender to female. But since I play a male I never tried having cum drip from his mouth lol but I think it should work if you're female and set it to female. You can always just equip it if its in your inventory :)

Wow sexy beast ALERT. She's HOT. Hmmm well what I did was set gender to female. But since I play a male I never tried having cum drip from his mouth lol but I think it should work if you're female and set it to female. You can always just equip it if its in your inventory :)

Thanks for compliments about her. Yea, Lola is my favourite follower. She is hot as hell. :) I have a blog entry about her here, on LL Blog. :)

About settings for player: My present settings are untouched (any) and whenever she does do a blow job, cum is dripping out of her mouth during orgasm but not afterwards although is set to "1 hour" as it is the case with my follower.

Thanks for compliments about her. Yea, Lola is my favourite follower. She is hot as hell. :) I have a blog entry about her here, on LL Blog. :)

About settings for player: My present settings are untouched (any) and whenever she does do a blow job, cum is dripping out of her mouth during orgasm but not afterwards although is set to "1 hour" as it is the case with my follower.

Yeah its got it problems like I have it so that the female npcs equip Hentai Panties pulled down during forced animations and then after they still have it equipped lol :)

Don't seem to work for me, tried to put all slot in sexlab utility with 100% chance, changed the ID in the equip helm.ini to the one from zaz

Yet still nothing happen after oral, did I missed something?

PC is female

Hmmm well what I did was set gender to female. But since I play a male I never tried having cum drip from his mouth lol but I think it should work if you're female and set it to female. You can always just equip it if its in your inventory :)

Same idea here: wouldn't this idea / modification be applicable to the schlong (and other bodyparts) itself? Beside the cumshot mod, we "only" got the texture as some sort of layer texture that disappears over a certain amount of time. If one would alter it to be pouring out and over the participants... should be possible, and look quite nice.

But who am I to ask for further content. Nice creation - just like all the work you did so far. Thanks for sharing. Have a brutal holiday.

I also have a problem, the mod seems to be working but in the wrong place. When the effect starts playing it pours from the vagina, not the mouth. What did I do wrong? sorry im a modding noobie.

hahahahaahahaa - maybe your girl(s) having misplaced organs....... ;)   Sorry fr this little joke. Just couldn't resist.

I also have a problem, the mod seems to be working but in the wrong place. When the effect starts playing it pours from the vagina, not the mouth. What did I do wrong? sorry im a modding noobie.

Make sure the ZAZ mesh is being replaced with the one you downloaded.

Ok, I got it to work now, thanks! Thanks for the mod TC.

Tried the manual equip and strangely even that do nothing only other mod that use the leak stuff is maria eden

Thats odd. Are you sure the slot for zaz's item isn't being used by another item? :(

Zaz should really make some cumshot effects. Nice mod. By the way if i change item name in ini file will that change it in mcm?

I'm not sure lol try it out but make a backup just incase :)

Same idea here: wouldn't this idea / modification be applicable to the schlong (and other bodyparts) itself? Beside the cumshot mod, we "only" got the texture as some sort of layer texture that disappears over a certain amount of time. If one would alter it to be pouring out and over the participants... should be possible, and look quite nice.

But who am I to ask for further content. Nice creation - just like all the work you did so far. Thanks for sharing. Have a brutal holiday.

Oh no problem at all glad you enjoy it. And as a matter of fact I'm working on something to that effect I just need to try it out and if it all works out I will uploaded it here. :)

Hey Funny, thanks for this!

I have a question for you, I got it working in game but wherever I set it, during that time the Equiphead part is supposed to play, the actors will re-equip their gear @_@

I can't get it like in your picture.

Oh try making sure the slot for the item isn't being used by another item and check that it's set for more than 10 secs :) it should work.

Ok, I got it to work now, thanks! Thanks for the mod TC.
lol enjoy!

When using creation kit it says that any leaking pussy file doesn't exist yet their are in game

I have

01 equipable pee&puddle

02 equipable fluids

02 doesn't show up in creation kit

Edit: managed to get it to work just have to tweak the timing now

If it didn't appeared into creation kit it did in tesVedit, and apparently I screw up the replacement part

When using creation kit it says that any leaking pussy file doesn't exist yet their are in game

I have

01 equipable pee&puddle

02 equipable fluids

02 doesn't show up in creation kit

Edit: managed to get it to work just have to tweak the timing now

If it didn't appeared into creation kit it did in tesVedit, and apparently I screw up the replacement part

Oh awesome I'm glad it's working :)

This looks great! Now if there could be a way to get this to work with beast scenes (preferably for all three types of scenes).

It does work with creatures. Lol I saw Serana having fun with two Falmer and yup it worked :)

Yeah, I see that now, lol. You can set it up in the MCM menu to trigger with creature animations.

How would I get this to work with animations that involved the pussy and ass though? would I have to create a separate ini file and register that to a different slot in the MCM menu?

This looks great! Now if there could be a way to get this to work with beast scenes (preferably for all three types of scenes).

It does work with creatures. Lol I saw Serana having fun with two Falmer and yup it worked :)

Yeah, I see that now, lol. You can set it up in the MCM menu to trigger with creature animations.

How would I get this to work with animations that involved the pussy and ass though? would I have to create a separate ini file and register that to a different slot in the MCM menu?

In the SexlabUtil1 mcm there should be an option for anal, Vaginal and oral ^_^

But the oozing effect would still come out of the mouth though right? since you changed the node it was attached to?

I'm a little confused as to how this mod works exactly, it looks like the ini file references the Zaz esp file, and from there I'm kind of lost, lol.

EDIT: I think I see how this works... Hang on, I'm going to try something, I'll let you know if it works.

But the oozing effect would still come out of the mouth though right? since you changed the node it was attached to?

I'm a little confused as to how this mod works exactly, it looks like the ini file references the Zaz esp file, and from there I'm kind of lost, lol.

EDIT: I think I see how this works... Hang on, I'm going to try something, I'll let you know if it works.

Lol ok and yeah it's originally cumming out of the vagina but I moved it to the NPC Head bone :)

Lol ok and yeah it's originally cumming out of the vagina but I moved it to the NPC Head bone :)

Well, I'm trying to get both places to work. I think I got something that sort of works, I was able to make an ini file that points to a separate esp file (not the Zaz esm file), which points to the animation you customized (that is now in a separate folder)... unfortunately, I haven't been able to see if it works or not because the game has been reluctant to give me the appropriate animation in order to trigger the affect. The other issue I'm having is the new ini file I made (based off the one you included in this mod) keeps getting reset to the name of the ini file that you made (if that makes any sense), I have no idea what's causing that, but I'm pretty sure what I've set up will work if that bug can be hammered out.

Fuck it.. I'll just share my little experiment here.

Cum Overflow.rar

To anyone who actually knows what they're doing, any mistakes I've made should be obvious, to me.. not so much. For now I think I'm going to go get some sleep.

Well, I'm trying to get both places to work. I think I got something that sort of works, I was able to make an ini file that points to a separate esp file (not the Zaz esm file), which points to the animation you customized (that is now in a separate folder)... unfortunately, I haven't been able to see if it works or not because the game has been reluctant to give me the appropriate animation in order to trigger the affect. The other issue I'm having is the new ini file I made (based off the one you included in this mod) keeps getting reset to the name of the ini file that you made (if that makes any sense), I have no idea what's causing that, but I'm pretty sure what I've set up will work if that bug can be hammered out.

Fuck it.. I'll just share my little experiment here.

attachicon.gifCum Overflow.rar

To anyone who actually knows what they're doing, any mistakes I've made should be obvious, to me.. not so much. For now I think I'm going to go get some sleep.

I think I figured out what was causing it to reset. The id number of the ini file was the same as the ini file I copied it from.. I feel kind of dumb now, seeing as how the answer was right in the Read Me.. I guess that's what I get for trying to do stuff on no sleep.

Anyway here's what I have. Again this is not fully tested.

Cum Overflow.rar