Cum in mouth addon?...uh...yes please.

I'm having a problem. Have both requirements installed. When extracting the mod in Data folder, neither NMM 0.61.+ sees it nor Wryebash. I even tried to install the mod via NMM and the manager show is as installed but it's not on the mod list. Any suggestions.

Had same problem with MO.  Just take his files and drop them into the SL Util's appropriate folders and it will show up in game. 

Thanks for suggestion. I red this article before and did accordingly but it doesn't work. I tried with whole folder, separate file, every possible combination, and I can't make it work. SL animations mod don't see it. Would you please be kind if it's not trouble to you, to give me more specific steps what did you do with what files? Thank you. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

You need to do four things:

1 - Open Zaz Animation Pack Main/Meshes/ZaZ-UltimateDataPack/ZaZ-AnimatedEquips/ZaZ Fluidity 2.0/02 Equipable Fluids

Then drag and drop the Nif file from the mod - it overwrites the original

2 - Rather than use CK open TES 5 Edit and open ZaZ Animation Pack - look through the ARMO files for the 02BLeakyPussyStickyGoo file - it has the same last 6 characters as the one in the mod - your first two digits mighht be different from FunnyBiz

3 - open the EquipHelm.ini file - check the first two digits of the NIF file - see the readme file. Save this file and then drop into SexLab Ulit1 17/INI/SexLabUtil1.esp.

4 - when you next run the game open SexLab Util1 and click on the option to refresh

This is all a lot easier than it sounds!

You need to do four things:

1 - Open Zaz Animation Pack Main/Meshes/ZaZ-UltimateDataPack/ZaZ-AnimatedEquips/ZaZ Fluidity 2.0/02 Equipable Fluids

Then drag and drop the Nif file from the mod - it overwrites the original

2 - Rather than use CK open TES 5 Edit and open ZaZ Animation Pack - look through the ARMO files for the 02BLeakyPussyStickyGoo file - it has the same last 6 characters as the one in the mod - your first two digits mighht be different from FunnyBiz

3 - open the EquipHelm.ini file - check the first two digits of the NIF file - see the readme file. Save this file and then drop into SexLab Ulit1 17/INI/SexLabUtil1.esp.

4 - when you next run the game open SexLab Util1 and click on the option to refresh

This is all a lot easier than it sounds!

Thank you. I will try this.

One more question: about "Then drag and drop the Nif file from the mod - it overwrites the original!"  ----- Where to do I drag this file?

HI! It works 4 me ! How Tenruke say:

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Animated Equips\ZaZ Fuidity 2.0\02 Equipable Fluids!

Back up the original before replacing!!!!

the go in MCM os Sexlabutil and config it like this for testing:

post-408691-0-47224000-1450380961_thumb.jpg

Sorry for being stupid ass. I have a temperature and needs triple effort of concentration. My apologies to everyone.

EDIT: tried again. No working. I guess I'm too stupid to make it work. Giving up from mod although I like it.

One more question: about "Then drag and drop the Nif file from the mod - it overwrites the original!"  ----- Where to do I drag this file?

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Animated Equips\ZaZ Fuidity 2.0\02 Equipable Fluids!

attachicon.gif2015-12-17_00023.jpg

In my game SL MCM menu doesn't recognize any new animations. Fuck!!! It's too complicated for me.

In my game SL MCM menu doesn't recognize any new animations. Fuck!!! It's too complicated for me.

Hey! There is no new animation, sexlabuntility will trigger funnybizzness  pussydrop to the head with the MCM Setting Equip Helm when starting or ending a Sexlab animation!

What is the body of the girl in the gif?

Its Trepleen's hdt cbbe body with bodyslide from LL and textures are fairskin complexion flat chest textures. :)

One more question: about "Then drag and drop the Nif file from the mod - it overwrites the original!" ----- Where to do I drag this file?

Just as Boss Ninjato said, lol its the SexlabUtil1 MCM that you have to choose the equiphelm and when you want it equipped. It doesn't show new animations bc there aren't any :)

1. Go to SexlabUtil1 MCM and choose equiphelm

2. Choose what gender equips it.

3.during which sex act.

4. Choose when they unequip it. :)

Thank you for the answer, but the problem is that I have no the menu as it is on his picture. I only have general menu and the things related to animations. Nothing else. I can only rebuild animation list, reset SexLab and register new animations. Have nothing else in menu.

Thank you for the answer, but the problem is that I have no the menu as it is on his picture. I only have general menu and the things relation animations. Nothing else. I can only rebuild animation list, reset SexLab and register new animations. Have nothing else in menu.

hmmm well SexlabUtil1 has its own menu. It's not part of the sexlab menu. I'm not sure if you knew that. If you don't have a separate MCM for SexlabUtil1 then thats a problem. If I can figure it out I'll let you know my friend. :)

This is the only thing I get.

ScreenShot18.jpg

ScreenShot20.jpg

And the mod is still not visible in mod list.

Hey I'm sorry I'm confused. Is that Sexlab animations loader by orxx? Bc if it is that has nothing to do with this mod ^_^ the SexlabUtil1 and ZaZAnimationPack are what I ussd for this mod to work with Sexlabv1.60. Are you talking about a different mod? I'm really sorry if I sound crazy lol but I'm not sure what Sexlab animations loader has to do with this :D can you explain?

Uh, yes, it is. Man, I'm I not stupid as jackass?"... lol... no wonder why it doesn't work. My apologies my friend. I installed wrong mod. Sorry, really sorry.

Thank you for showing me my stupidity. :)

How did I get it? From your animations mod. I thought they are the same and I download it from your other thread. Gee.....

It's working now. Thank you.

LOL OMG that's hilarious! You just made me laugh so hard man! :D I was begining to think I uploaded orxx mod by mistake and everyone else here was lying that it worked! ^_^ just kidding I'm just glad it now works for you my friend. :) Have fun and can't wait to see what screen shots you come up with lol

LOL OMG that's hilarious! You just made me laugh so hard man! :D I was begining to think I uploaded orxx mod by mistake and everyone else here was lying that it worked! ^_^ just kidding I'm just glad it now works for you my friend. :) Have fun and can't wait to see what screen shots you come up with lol

My apologies again for making such a big fuss and it was all my fault. I just didn't realized that there are two different Utilities in your two mods.

So I downloaded the wrong one and started to believe that I'm so stupid when not knowing how to install it. :)

Glad I made you laugh. ;):D:P

My apologies again for making such a big fuss and it was all my fault. I just didn't realized that there are two different Utilities in your two mods.

So I downloaded the wrong one and started to believe that I'm so stupid when not knowing how to install it. :)

Keep SL Animation Loader anyway! You will need this for staying Brutal with Funnybizznes Animation! ;):D

Keep SL Animation Loader anyway! You will need this for staying Brutal with Funnybizznes Animation! ;):D

Lol very true! ^_^