Luxury Collection for UUNP HDT + Bodyslide (2016.1.19/last update)

So sad. Mega will not allow me to download this without first installing their proprietary download "helper," which generally is a euphemism for "malware distribution."

Is there any chance you could upload this to somewhere that doesn't require a malware installation, or split it into two packages to get around Mega's 1GB browser-download limit?

Thanks!

So sad. Mega will not allow me to download this without first installing their proprietary download "helper," which generally is a euphemism for "malware distribution."

Is there any chance you could upload this to somewhere that doesn't require a malware installation, or split it into two packages to get around Mega's 1GB browser-download limit?

Thanks!

Ha perfect! This is just what I was looking for. I literally just switched to UUNP today, and decided to look for armor packs for it. I will second Vyxenne's request for a 2 part download though. I'm not sure I want to try my luck with their installer either.

check Google Drive link...! uploading finish

Is this esp missing the "jeans" and "having fun" outfits? I remember downloading something like this before. Excellent conversions btw.

sorry for that.. having fun.. is difficult bone weighting,, and i  have not much time.. so i pass some items.

Thanks

Look harder there's a link under the buttons for a staight download on every mega dl page.

Just a quick question, according to your description in only contains parts merged from the original. Does this mean that this conversion is incomplete in that it doesnt have all of the outfits? Or is it complete but you only stated that it is ONLY a conversion to UUNP.

Just a quick question, according to your description in only contains parts merged from the original. Does this mean that this conversion is incomplete in that it doesnt have all of the outfits? Or is it complete but you only stated that it is ONLY a conversion to UUNP.

I believe only some parts are converted to UUNP.

deleted parts -> black widow , jean, having fun, sweet dream stocking, racing girl outfit

black widow - dirty mesh

jean,having fun,racing girl outfit - difficult bone weighting 

sweet dream stoacking - weird lighting bug

the other parts conversion completed

deleted parts -> black widow , jean, having fun, sweet dream stocking, racing girl outfit

black widow - dirty mesh

jean,having fun,racing girl outfit - difficult bone weighting 

sweet dream stoacking - weird lighting bug

the other parts conversion completed

Alright I did have this one issue though, with the cbbe version everything worked perfectly except the preview panel. You know when you open you inventory and when you scroll through items you can see them on the right side? On mine, i couldn't and I could never understand why. I hope the UUNP version works out better, I am just now converting to UUNP, I love cbbe though but I am wondering how I will like UUNP.

Thanks

Look harder there's a link under the buttons for a staight download on every mega dl page.

Yes there is. However clicking on it doesn't do any good when the site prevents you from downloading anything over 1 GB that way.

Thanks!

Ha perfect! This is just what I was looking for. I literally just switched to UUNP today, and decided to look for armor packs for it. I will second Vyxenne's request for a 2 part download though. I'm not sure I want to try my luck with their installer either.

check Google Drive link...! uploading finish

Thank you so much for the quick response. I'm downloading now!

Thanks

Yes, that button is there, I use it all the time. However, Mega refuses to do anything when I press it, except open the "Install this Download Helper because your file is over 1GB" dialog box. I can close the box, but no download is possible without installing their software.

The problem is the file size.

EDIT to add: found the Google Drive link, and it's downloading now.

Thanks

Hey Bahamut2119, I tried to look at your UUNP conversions (the link in your signature) but the link is dead. Any chance you might update that?

Using mod organizer, I get a data error when trying to install this. Any suggestions? This is a new install and so far only 12 mods are installed. Also i noticed the net immerse override patch for the high heels, is this made so that we dont need HDT high heels? I didnt understand what you meant when you wrote it.

Redownloaded it, but i notice that in bodyslide i cant apply any changes, is it suppose to be that way or is it simply because UUNP is universal? Will test...

EDIT: After running the game i notice it did form based on the body i had set. I ran the changes through body slide but still no effect within body slide.

Fixed it. For those who have this problem simply go to UUNP HDT in the bodyslide take your body, or create another and create a new preset , then save the preset to all of the clothes you make including the Luxury collection and other UUNP mods. But I still have the blank preview pane, I hope i can find a fix, I would love to be able see the clothes as I go through the list like the remodelled or deadric reaper armors.

Thanks

Hey Bahamut2119, I tried to look at your UUNP conversions (the link in your signature) but the link is dead. Any chance you might update that?

Forgot i gotta fix it again. Ive downloaded plenty of things over 1 gb using this link without having to dl anything extra.

page_zpspuagyyff.jpg

page1_zpsjovcqmkf.jpg

So my dream it come true. thanks you so much. but i dont understand if we use NIOverride highheels, why we need HDT high heels system ?, the Luxury Collection Vendor.esp check missing HDThighheel.esm when i disable HDT Highheels mod?

I hear a rumor about problem with HDT highheels and sexlab, that can we use only NIOverride highheels that dont need a HDT heels ?

So my dream it come true. thanks you so much. but i dont understand if we use NIOverride highheels, why we need HDT high heels system ?, the Luxury Collection Vendor.esp check missing HDThighheel.esm when i disable HDT Highheels mod?

I hear a rumor about problem with HDT highheels and sexlab, that can we use only NIOverride highheels that dont need a HDT heels ?

oh.. i check vendor.esp 

this mod want HHdt master file

i will upload soon

Thanks for the uunp option :D

Just curious. What glossy settings do you use in those pictures, darknsky?

Glossiness and Specular Strength or what enb's SpecularAmount/Power did you use if you didnt nifskope it?

Thanks for your time.

my texture -> uunp all in one - sexy texture

and specular map -> nexusmod: demonica texture (only specular map used)

enb -> unbleak  

suntan -> slave tats

and don't use nif edit..

:D

Anyone got a fix for the downloaded armor/clothing not having a preview  in the inventory menu? The outfits themselves work fine, its just that in order to know what they are I have to actually put them on a follower. Please I have asked multiple times on the original version but no one responded, even the mod author didnt seem to know what to do.